Do you find women with arms like these attractive?

Options
Are her shoulders and arms still femine or they are looking a little bit manly to your taste?
Is possible to a woman get upper body like these just lifting light weights?

7121.jpg
16j31j5.jpg
4.jpg

PgAAAImWFi72RVkTAUHcWpXBpvSXremv4IGH3VuCJAvzZR_IUdKNTvqVEPVdJad0kZxRiWGBuTiWqOVlHECbf9-ssBYAm1T1UF_geytzJllrCjOdKUAjgyZlpvvo.jpg
PQAAALkNQYB2-9Qy6RXfwDcFR9MxewGoOne-h7HbOtrxBM8xaJ7NhkIKBIpsdd6X1ERUh6LJ1ziT1jmtWaDtTrZY3YoAm1T1ULhDVe7dIUpRMOAlJQivHQKuj3tW.jpg
Apresentando%20a%20categoria%20melhor%20V%C3%83%C2%ADdeo%20Masculino%20%2817%29.jpg
94ff78802541dd2f926607cf9983f20086def3c3.png
RAAAAL6N_EG4TSviVRH2jlCw82v43JM_amlsJgbn8593T_llW8nDcmuIWPU1SVjXlnfcOO97qlCOPGFRBJflfbid1C20McQTpotTm0VBlY71iiACAJtU9VCrVyIvSwlgnQDkq5vVhLK33m16EA.jpg
RAAAAL6N_EG4TSviVRH2jlCw82uEZGrVOOP4j9fSTRBAO5Rh6VX2L26F6c6FVZLIObJXUbLsI05gPMFSu4QHqHiD0_IZrsq2cFnmjq5-qAtGB40TAJtU9VBuYpiXWSUeoDDDzESUnDhp_rvK3g.jpg
PQAAALJ9nvzVdf-3UXQHzigySpvqqNZVRKTdyuHfuR0w3_l3Or_B__uymL-hQy4Tsh9beca2EXTdzMWP1OwcBQ3FA9EAm1T1UP5JPk5GmzfaFR4umf1GyS6p-h37.jpg

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Her shoulders and arms are on her body. She is a female, therefore they are feminine.
  • kathrynjean_
    kathrynjean_ Posts: 428 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    Her shoulders and arms are on her body. She is a female, therefore they are feminine.

+1
  • DanDragonMachida
    DanDragonMachida Posts: 77 Member
    Options

I mean feminine looking
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,565 Member
    Options
    I would hardly call Britney anything close to muscular.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • KittensMaster
    KittensMaster Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    If her arms scare you...

It says more about you than her.

I'm sure she has a very strong core, which is a nice thing.

• kathrynjean_
    kathrynjean_ Posts: 428 Member
    Options

I mean feminine looking

What does it matter what we, random strangers on the Internet, think? If you want more sculpted, muscular arms, you need a low BF% and to start lifting. If you don't want arms like that, they aren't going to happen by accident.
  • DanDragonMachida
    Options
    If her arms scare you...

Her core stands out more than her arms in that pictures?
  • jemhh
    Options

I mean feminine looking

She is a female. The arms and shoulders are on her body. Therefore they are feminine looking.
  • DanDragonMachida
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    I would hardly call Britney anything close to muscular.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

I find her upper back slightly muscular for female standars (mainly hollywwod)

PQAAAKqbB9Xn--AZxMCQrkP_TXtzazJnUQWN_Q8E7WrAClM0rEFL2IePfFXBQmY7ASx4dUQdp_-LcWLL_t6c4Qrm39EAm1T1UP9-WXhGPniDvbIka3BWvppe5atq.jpg
    PQAAAKqbB9Xn--AZxMCQrkP_TXvcSryX14Bk1zW_WlAbd00vi2ZVuc_QvCIRmyBf8RwpCBMAEKsTTxLzeq-le3q1eJUAm1T1UNscagRx3YkZY-5KL2KoE4uuMLpR.jpg
    PQAAAKqbB9Xn--AZxMCQrkP_TXu2HExZMJG8yh1NYNVb3GLX3bjJTB8hqohdBGEy4QaiHwTmZxWJZYzkYoKya4uLpLoAm1T1ULWnh-SqR3dodC1oyNLg0fQe2kgf.jpg
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,565 Member
    Options
    Many men find Kim Kardashian's body attractive. Too much butt for me. But again that's my SUBJECTIVE point of view. Just like yours with Britney's.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • DanDragonMachida
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Many men find Kim Kardashian's body attractive. Too much butt for me. But again that's my SUBJECTIVE point of view. Just like yours with Britney's.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Kim Kardashian's body is the highest level of hotness
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Some guys will love it, some guys wont. Isnt that how attraction works? I have super-duper long hair, like, down to my butt. Some guys think its super sexy, others think its unsanitary.
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Are you planning on pursuing brittney? I'm confused by the question. What you find attractive may not be what others find attractive. And just to let you know many people lose weight, lift weights, ect for their own satisfaction, not to attract other people.
  • DanDragonMachida
    Options
    Some guys will love it, some guys wont. Isnt that how attraction works? I have super-duper long hair, like, down to my butt. Some guys think its super sexy, others think its unsanitary.

I would like to know if most women likes shoulders like these. I know most men doesn't like women having strong upper body.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options

I would like to know if most women likes shoulders like these. I know most men doesn't like women having strong upper body.

Well then, I'm glad I found my man in the small minority. I think you'll find "most men" don't agree on much.

Strive to achieve a body you want and like for yourself. Who cares what others think? If they don't suck as a human being, they'll like you for who you are, not what your arms look like.
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Are you actually asking if people are attracted to Britney Spears's physique? I believe the majority vote is going to be, "yes".
    My guess is that she lifts heavy.
  • DanDragonMachida
    Options
    Don't take the question so serious guys, is just about opinions ;)
  • DanDragonMachida
    Options
    Are you actually asking if people are attracted to Britney Spears's physique? I believe the majority vote is going to be, "yes".
    My guess is that she lifts heavy.

How heavy do you guess she is lifting in biceps curls or bench press?
    And she could have that upper body without lifting heavy because her genetics?
  • jemhh
    Options

Pffft.

What makes you say that? How am I supposed to lift the skillet or babies or bucket of mop water with a weak upper body?

Is there an MFP version of worker's comp? I think I've injured my eyes from rolling them while reading this thread.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    If her arms scare you...

This^

She looks FIT not skinny. Upper arms should have some definition. Is this the look you find feminine?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNX5CcYgsfVnoGNiUWxhr7BhDWhSalbdAuVsjtcp-o1YMdPMq_