Do you find women with arms like these attractive?

Options

Replies

• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I swear to god I'm gonna cancel my broadband plan lmfao.

Mfp y u so funny
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    <--you can somewhat see my muscle here. This is at 27% body fat (according to calipers) If my nutrition was better and I'd quit eating the same amount of calories that I burn, then you'd see more definition. Unfortunately, (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) I like seeing my lifting numbers increase, therefore I don't stay in a deficit. Brittany isn't ripped.
  • DanDragonMachida
    DanDragonMachida Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    wolfsbayne wrote: »
    <--you can somewhat see my muscle here. This is at 27% body fat (according to calipers) If my nutrition was better and I'd quit eating the same amount of calories that I burn, then you'd see more definition. Unfortunately, (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) I like seeing my lifting numbers increase, therefore I don't stay in a deficit. Brittany isn't ripped.

She is not, but you can see her tris very clearly

PQAAAA8LUW0FfQg9QZ7cL9EuhEkrGK4nfeIatLRgUD3kl40eNzj_ODwtQI3eub1Rcc17NDdmn28jYDAnjDwJnM4PiWkAm1T1UOGMRI5lX1fEDyID4bMsStOCuWH_.jpg
    PgAAAImWFi72RVkTAUHcWpXBpvQt4UweDMavFmlXc0u4bxXtB6oFgmdJLjeRWPN-iwVlHHzxCr5MzlfNKDAVwVPazxoAm1T1UKKjP6zgrBSzm4ZPGwRjwSTomXGm.jpg
    PgAAAImWFi72RVkTAUHcWpXBpvTX6OQ3EaDPAgRofrMPwzYJnGUIN8h-8NIJjzEhfRoq3RSbAZai_i4E5dQO8pP_36MAm1T1UP2SJH8mSaB1t4BZHdme4_uqeJyU.jpg
    PgAAAImWFi72RVkTAUHcWpXBpvSt8ZM0Bg_HrI3jNajCPZZ3ur3YiB2KnPBIDfMTs7xgySj7UNPYTwJoeob1pjX5TUgAm1T1UMW-ZFLwwhUnFRGdyZbXC67ace2Q.jpg

And her traps looks pretty prominent too

PgAAAImWFi72RVkTAUHcWpXBpvRyKLMhVe8FuDO2AwBCfBKDPMWGaV7AULf9kfFQyz9m3JU99-C7Tsb-XviZLm8k9FAAm1T1UPSyTMBiCW3SABLNff4x3UUQyr3l.jpg
    PQAAALkNQYB2-9Qy6RXfwDcFR9MxewGoOne-h7HbOtrxBM8xaJ7NhkIKBIpsdd6X1ERUh6LJ1ziT1jmtWaDtTrZY3YoAm1T1ULhDVe7dIUpRMOAlJQivHQKuj3tW.jpg
    PQAAAKqbB9Xn--AZxMCQrkP_TXtzazJnUQWN_Q8E7WrAClM0rEFL2IePfFXBQmY7ASx4dUQdp_-LcWLL_t6c4Qrm39EAm1T1UP9-WXhGPniDvbIka3BWvppe5atq.jpg

• slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    I never really paid to much attention before, but looking at those last pictures Brittney is in pretty good shape. She has the horse shoe definition in her triceps to combat the bingo wings and as mentioned her traps/shoulders and deltoids are defined with just enough body fat to make her not looked ripped and vascular (Like the picture of Madonna). Well done Britney. Your music will never get my respect but she has certainly put in the hours in the gym alongside all of the dance rehearsals she must do.
  • DanDragonMachida
    Options
    slideaway1 wrote: »
    I never really paid to much attention before, but looking at those last pictures Brittney is in pretty good shape. She has the horse shoe definition in her triceps to combat the bingo wings and as mentioned her traps/shoulders and deltoids are defined with just enough body fat to make her not looked ripped and vascular (Like the picture of Madonna). Well done Britney. Your music will never get my respect but she has certainly put in the hours in the gym alongside all of the dance rehearsals she must do.

Yeap, for this reason if she isn't lift heavy weights (for her size) and yet she looks like these so she must have the genes of gods
  • DanDragonMachida
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Her calves are amazing

81011_ORIG-image.jpg
    britneyspears032513_15.jpg
    britneyspears032213_22.jpg
    PQAAAH5NtRabbHnrYOjueyAlWZPoeUUSH9eX6Y0hAiViaZcYltjM9SNVQvvbiIlkojyUfL93XHNaCvbwWk9DGm0rHcgAm1T1UEUHnL_RmHctXsuzQiFFhSF5Ujz3.jpg

• _bellator_
    _bellator_ Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Ew. Girl muscles. So gross
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    I think she's gorgeous.
  • rileyes
    rileyes Posts: 1,404 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    rileyes wrote: »

Creep level: Intensified

Lol. Thought OP might have been obsessed creep. Googled his name and Britney Spears to see if anything stalker-like popped up. First hit gave that thread.
  • Pittleydink
    Pittleydink Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Yes, I do find them attractive.
    I do consider them somewhat muscular for a woman but by no means 'manly.'
    I believe some women get arms like this from lifting weights, but not all.
  • FoodFitnessTravel
    FoodFitnessTravel Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    too manly
  • DanDragonMachida
    Options
    Yes, I do find them attractive.
    I do consider them somewhat muscular for a woman but by no means 'manly.'
    I believe some women get arms like this from lifting weights, but not all.

Do you mean neither all women who lifts weights can get arms like these?
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options

Yeap, for this reason if she isn't lift heavy weights (for her size) and yet she looks like these so she must have the genes of gods

She could very well be lifting heavy for her size, but eating at maintenance (which would prevent her from losing more fat and having her muscle more defined). Thats more likely the case than her having excellent genetics that allows her to look muscular without work.
  • DanDragonMachida
    Options
    mkakids wrote: »

She could very well be lifting heavy for her size, but eating at maintenance (which would prevent her from losing more fat and having her muscle more defined). Thats more likely the case than her having excellent genetics that allows her to look muscular without work.

I agree, because she wasn't muscular in her teenager. But I've seen she talking in some interview that she did a lot of aerobics training and lifted light weights. I got confused
  • CasperNaegle
    CasperNaegle Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I would like to know if most women likes shoulders like these. I know most men doesn't like women having strong upper body.

I am not sure where you get this idea.. I love a fit strong woman. I don't know why it's not suppose to be feminine when a woman gets fit. Seems like crap to me.

• Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    Honestly, she isn't muscular enough in my opinion...

^^^ This man's got the right idea ;)

In all seriousness though these posts always get me. Why do you care what other people find physically attractive OP? Will it change your opinion if the men on these boards say huge visable muscles on women are very attractive? Will is change your opinion if they say women with large muscles are not attractive at all (not that I think Brittney has large muscles by any means)? I know i'm attracted to what i'm attracted to and others opinions on what is ascetically pleasing to them has no influence on me.
  • DanDragonMachida
    Options
    I would like to know if most women likes shoulders like these. I know most men doesn't like women having strong upper body.

I am not sure where you get this idea.. I love a fit strong woman. I don't know why it's not suppose to be feminine when a woman gets fit. Seems like crap to me.

I live in Brazil and here they like women with huge legs and skinny arms. If a woman got muscles on her upper body most men here reproves.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I think she looks awesome....I definitely see muscle definition! Personally, I think women who lift look gorgeous....fit....you know just looking at them that they have great respect for their bodies. I aspire to this too! :)
  • DanDragonMachida
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    Honestly, she isn't muscular enough in my opinion...

^^^ This man's got the right idea ;)

In all seriousness though these posts always get me. Why do you care what other people find physically attractive OP? Will it change your opinion if the men on these boards say huge visable muscles on women are very attractive? Will is change your opinion if they say women with large muscles are not attractive at all (not that I think Brittney has large muscles by any means)? I know i'm attracted to what i'm attracted to and others opinions on what is ascetically pleasing to them has no influence on me.

I'm not seeking to change anything. Don't you have discussion with her friends about anything? Don't you ask them opinios about music, food, movies, policies or anything? Maybe I'm live in a different world where different opinions are interesting :#