Do you find women with arms like these attractive?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Seriously people?

51wort9eip1q.jpg
  • terricherry2
    terricherry2 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Yes. All the women in the world had a meeting. We decided Britney is hot.
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,389 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Yes. All the women in the world had a meeting. We decided Britney is hot.

Win.

Whether any certain individual here or elsewhere likes her arms, she is allowed to have her arms any way she wants. What defines feminine in that sense is purely subjective anyway, so why debate it?

Now I have to go talk to my wife. She didn't even mention going to that meeting! :)
  • justmytype
    justmytype Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I started lifting a year ago. I lift for me, and only me. My hubby probably thought I was crazy when I started to weight lift, but I'm not doing this for him. Believe me, he is very much appreciating the aesthetic and physical changes that have come with my lifting. But even if he didn't like it, that's his issue. Not mine. I love him regardless of how he looks, and he does the same with me.

Feel exactly the same way! I do this for me and not for anyone else.

• auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    You seriously did not just bump this thread did you?!?!?!
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    man, OP seems to have some hangups...

OP's profile says female. Kinda creeped out now since most assumed OP was male.

• brocantrs
    brocantrs Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    No
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    tufel wrote: »
    What a weird question.....

it really is.

p.s i think britney looks great in those pictures.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Wow, your trying to body shame Britney! I guess you must look the bomb then?

Still waiting to see what you look like OP.
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    Wow, your trying to body shame Britney! I guess you must look the bomb then?

Still waiting to see what you look like OP.
    I'm going to be rather disappointed if he is not, in fact, an actual dragon like in his username.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Lauren8239 wrote: »
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    man, OP seems to have some hangups...

OP's profile says female. Kinda creeped out now since most assumed OP was male.

If you would read the top of this page, I asked the OP if she was male or female. The OP confessed to being male, but registering as a female. Said it was a "mistake".
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Some guys will love it, some guys wont. Isnt that how attraction works? I have super-duper long hair, like, down to my butt. Some guys think its super sexy, others think its unsanitary.

I would like to know if most women likes shoulders like these. I know most men doesn't like women having strong upper body.

I don't know why not. You can do more interesting things in bed: ) :p
  • DanDragonMachida
    DanDragonMachida Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Some guys will love it, some guys wont. Isnt that how attraction works? I have super-duper long hair, like, down to my butt. Some guys think its super sexy, others think its unsanitary.

I would like to know if most women likes shoulders like these. I know most men doesn't like women having strong upper body.

I don't know why not. You can do more interesting things in bed: ) :p

for example? :p