Do you find women with arms like these attractive?

Options

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    Honestly, she isn't muscular enough in my opinion...

I really like you :blush:

You aren't so bad yourself ;)

• wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    wolfsbayne wrote: »
    wolfsbayne wrote: »
    Brittany Spears is hardly muscular - IMHO, she could benefit from a good heavy lifting program.

Of course, this is all subjective and what YOU like doesn't mean that is what everyone else likes.

She might lift heavy..I do, but I have some fat still on my arms that keep them from looking ultra defined, like hers.

But her muscles looks visible yet, don't you think?

yes, they are somewhat visible.
    Maybe she is lifting heavy weights but no taking a care with burning her fat fully?
    I prefer her having some fat on her meaty by the way

I don't know what she's doing, but what I was saying to the poster saying she could benefit from heavy lifting is that I lift heavy and have done so for almost two years. However, I don't have my eating in check and thus have a higher body fat percentage.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    ceoverturf wrote: »
    Filing this under "Wanted an semi-plausible excuse to google and post pictures of Britney Spears"

I thought that too, but this is far from Brittney's best work.
  • slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    She needs to work on her vocal exercises. Shocking use of auto tune in the studio and lips synchs live. Arms look pretty good though.
  • DanDragonMachida
    DanDragonMachida Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    slideaway1 wrote: »
    She needs to work on her vocal exercises. Shocking use of auto tune in the studio and lips synchs live. Arms look pretty good though.

Do you think her arms looks better now than looked on her prime?
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I think she looks fit and healthy! I love her arms.
  • slideaway1
    Options

If I said I preferred her in the "Hit me baby one more time" video it will raise all kinds of eyebrows lol. Let's go with the red cat suit Britney in "crazy"? Video (I think). The real question is did she look manly when she went bald!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Yep
    lo9k998zemrs.jpg
  • DanDragonMachida
    Options

If I said I preferred her in the "Hit me baby one more time" video it will raise all kinds of eyebrows lol. Let's go with the red cat suit Britney in "crazy"? Video (I think). The real question is did she look manly when she went bald!

But my question is restricted only to her arms lol
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options

I don't remember. I don't suppose you have some side by side photos for comparison?
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    Some people need to go back to playing with their body portion sliders in their vidja games if they have this many issues with real life women.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    And Kim is godness

Ugh.
  • Verdenal
    Verdenal Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Are her shoulders and arms still femine or they are looking a little bit manly to your taste?
    Is possible to a woman get upper body like these just lifting light weights?

Her arms are nice, but I don't fixate on isolated body parts of bodies that don't belong to me. I would imagine that the most efficient way to get arms like those would be to use medium to heavy weights. But of course you have to have the right genetic inheritance as well. Two people can work equally hard at the same routine with different results. I myself have thin arms and small bones. I could never look like that. I like to look firm with a little definition.
  • DanDragonMachida
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Verdenal wrote: »
    Are her shoulders and arms still femine or they are looking a little bit manly to your taste?
    Is possible to a woman get upper body like these just lifting light weights?

Her arms are nice, but I don't fixate on isolated body parts of bodies that don't belong to me. I would imagine that the most efficient way to get arms like those would be to use medium to heavy weights. But of course you have to have the right genetic inheritance as well. Two people can work equally hard at the same routine with different results. I myself have thin arms and small bones. I could never look like that. I like to look firm with a little definition.
    Neither if you focused on strength training and eated lots of protein you couldn't make your arms as thick as hers?
  • rileyes
    rileyes Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options
    Brittany Spears is hardly muscular - IMHO, she could benefit from a good heavy lifting program.

Hmm...I don't know if she does or not...but I think she does look like she lifts. She looks pretty strong to me. Not soft.
  • LeanButNotMean44
    LeanButNotMean44 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    12by311 wrote: »

Hmm...I don't know if she does or not...but I think she does look like she lifts. She looks pretty strong to me. Not soft.

Again, I think it is a matter of personal opinion. I don't think the photos posted show a ripped body and agree with Wolfsbane that it may be that her (BS's) nutrition is not on point enough to show off any muscle.
  • slideaway1
    Options

She wasn't a strong as I thought when she dropped that baby. Maybe that was the moment she decided to start sculpting the guns.
  • DanDragonMachida
    Options

Again, I think it is a matter of personal opinion. I don't think the photos posted show a ripped body and agree with Wolfsbane that it may be that her (BS's) nutrition is not on point enough to show off any muscle.

But we can see her muscles
  • icemaiden37
    icemaiden37 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    To become a troll is a never ending struggle to master it's art. It takes a considerable amount of time to become an expert troll.

Difference Between Troll and LKS:
    Differentiating between a troll and what some expert trolls call a LKS (Legitimate Knowledge Seeker) may become difficult depending the poster's strategy.
    1. Is the original poster's topic controversial?
    2. Does the the original poster's statement or question draw from clearly false information?
    3. Does the original poster stay with their initial logic?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then the original poster is most likely a troll. To appear a troll rather than a LKS, it is best to perform at a level where you answer yes to at least two of the questions while trolling.