Do you find women with arms like these attractive?

Options

Replies

• DanDragonMachida
    DanDragonMachida Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    Some guys will love it, some guys wont. Isnt that how attraction works? I have super-duper long hair, like, down to my butt. Some guys think its super sexy, others think its unsanitary.

I would like to know if most women likes shoulders like these. I know most men doesn't like women having strong upper body.

Pffft.

What makes you say that? How am I supposed to lift the skillet or babies or bucket of mop water with a weak upper body?

Is there an MFP version of worker's comp? I think I've injured my eyes from rolling them while reading this thread.

The discussion is about aesthetics
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I personally like the strong, athletic look...i don't think there's anything not feminine about it...women can be strong and athletic...i don't consider that manly or anything...different people have different tastes.
  • KittensMaster
    KittensMaster Posts: 748 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Sh
    If her arms scare you...

It says more about you than her.

I'm sure she has a very strong core, which is a nice thing.

Her core stands out more than her arms in that pictures?

she looks strong. A bit of a more powerful physique

So yes.

With added arm, back, leg muscle it would be hard to imagine she does not have a strong body core

But again it is so subjective

If she likes it and feels confident and attractive

Her partner likes it and finds her attractive

Good things happen

What random strangers on the internet think matters little.
  • DanDragonMachida
    Options
    Sh
    If her arms scare you...

So yes.

With added arm, back, leg muscle it would be hard to imagine she does not have a strong body core

Good things happen

What random strangers on the it Ernst think matters little.

I'm know women who have arm/leg muscles and their core muscles don't look strong/built
    In which pics Britney's strong core looks more evident?
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Some guys will love it, some guys wont. Isnt that how attraction works? I have super-duper long hair, like, down to my butt. Some guys think its super sexy, others think its unsanitary.

I would like to know if most women likes shoulders like these. I know most men doesn't like women having strong upper body.

ArZNv1i.jpg
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Honestly, she isn't muscular enough in my opinion...
  • DavPul
    Options
    Sh
    If her arms scare you...

So yes.

Good things happen

What random strangers on the it Ernst think matters little.

I'm know women who have arm/leg muscles and their core muscles don't look strong/built
    In which pics Britney's strong core looks more evident?

The more you post the more evident it becomes that you don't know any women at all. Or real men, for that matter.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Are you actually asking if people are attracted to Britney Spears's physique? I believe the majority vote is going to be, "yes".
    My guess is that she lifts heavy.

How heavy do you guess she is lifting in biceps curls or bench press?
    And she could have that upper body without lifting heavy because her genetics?

"heavy" is in terms of weight is relative...when people say lifting "heavy", they are generally referring to lifting in a low rep range at a higher % of their 1 RM, not to some specific weight...the actual weight itself would be relative to one's abilities.

also, obviously there would be a genetic component involved...my wife is built similarly though with a little higher % of BF and she lifts in a variety of rep ranges...but she does lift regularly....my buddy's wife also works out and lifts...she is very petite and nothing is really going to change that...she'll never look like that in a million years of lifting heavy or otherwise.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Wow, your trying to body shame Britney! I guess you must look the bomb then?
  • csuhar
    csuhar Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Since you're asking, yes I do find arms like these attractive. In fact, she could have even more mass and I would be just fine with it. But I have to say that, even when we're talking *just* aesthetics, muscle size and definition are only a relatively small part of the overall appearance / aesthetic package.

And if we're talking strength, as in having a strong upper body: All else being equal, I will go with strong EVERY time because, to me, that means she's able to do more to take care of herself. Life can be unpredictable, and it loves to throw us curve balls. I've yet to hear someone complain that they were too strong for something. Whether we're talking about performing day-to-day tasks or throwing a punch to protect herself, I find self-sufficiency attractive.
  • DanDragonMachida
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »

She has a layer of fat that covers and hides a good amount of her muscles
  • LeanButNotMean44
    LeanButNotMean44 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Brittany Spears is hardly muscular - IMHO, she could benefit from a good heavy lifting program.

Of course, this is all subjective and what YOU like doesn't mean that is what everyone else likes.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »

She has a layer of fat that covers and hides a good amount of her muscles

I know?

I would like her look more if she lost some of the fat up top and looked a little more cut. Is that better?
  • DavPul
    Options
    Wow, your trying to body shame Britney! I guess you must look the bomb then?

IN for pics of the OP's arms, so that as a group we may determine if they are masculine looking enough

• DanDragonMachida
    Options
    csuhar wrote: »
    Since you're asking, yes I do find arms like these attractive. In fact, she could have even more mass and I would be just fine with it. But I have to say that, even when we're talking *just* aesthetics, muscle size and definition are only a relatively small part of the overall appearance / aesthetic package.

And if we're talking strength, as in having a strong upper body: All else being equal, I will go with strong EVERY time because, to me, that means she's able to do more to take care of herself. Life can be unpredictable, and it loves to throw us curve balls. I've yet to hear someone complain that they were too strong for something. Whether we're talking about performing day-to-day tasks or throwing a punch to protect herself, I find self-sufficiency attractive.

A lot of "average" people says she has too wide shoulders for a woman
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options

Have I missed the surveys on brittney's shoulders?
  • LeanButNotMean44
    LeanButNotMean44 Posts: 852 Member
    Options

Your average does not equal everyone else's average, just like your opinion doesn't mean it's everyone else's.
  • DanDragonMachida
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Are you actually asking if people are attracted to Britney Spears's physique? I believe the majority vote is going to be, "yes".
    My guess is that she lifts heavy.

How heavy do you guess she is lifting in biceps curls or bench press?
    And she could have that upper body without lifting heavy because her genetics?

"heavy" is in terms of weight is relative...when people say lifting "heavy", they are generally referring to lifting in a low rep range at a higher % of their 1 RM, not to some specific weight...the actual weight itself would be relative to one's abilities.

also, obviously there would be a genetic component involved...my wife is built similarly though with a little higher % of BF and she lifts in a variety of rep ranges...but she does lift regularly....my buddy's wife also works out and lifts...she is very petite and nothing is really going to change that...she'll never look like that in a million years of lifting heavy or otherwise.

And how about her neck? Should it thank only her genetics too? Or is result of intense/heavy workouts?
    Look

OwAAAImWFi72RVkTAUHcWpXBpvSuFs2NRa-tT4y3ZVQP7ALL8QKxwaN2lwHQcEz_k0U_MvzCIqZqtyDYlGCjaWN3tHkAm1T1UAJRhyDr4MTAm_KTNVJ22jMLJOnv.jpg
    PgAAAImWFi72RVkTAUHcWpXBpvQEOhngg0U1Nx3k5SB7xTD1v2KI8HYu52PDSTd_Tf4OZbxlf0i1qD761yBo7lqOqCYAm1T1UIPE66dnNBiS1dG5F50XMmqCJN9d.jpg
    XRAY_SHOPPINGday_Jan21_283129.jpg
    Riding_A_Double_Decker_Sightseeing_Tour_Bus_In_New_York_City3.jpg
    176.jpg
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm pretty sure genetics is why she has a neck. It also conveniently keeps her head from falling off.

I'm also waiting for some pics of the OP...
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    No, but I'm not attracted to women regardless of their physique. I wonder how "bulky" you think Madonna is if Britney is pushing you over the edge.
    madges-arms.jpg