Do you guys like Quest Bars? Worth the price?

12346»

Replies

• snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    I love the white chocolate raspberry Quest bars.
    For me, I think it is worth the money. I don't eat them every day, but I do buy them 12 at a time.
    I never use them as a meal replacement, just as a snack.
    I tried several flavors (when they have them on sale for buy 6 get 2 free), but really like the white chocolate raspberry ones the best.
  • mema12334
    mema12334 Posts: 1 Member
    they are great but I only eat the ones that do not have surclose in them.

• Tedebearduff
    Tedebearduff Posts: 1,155 Member
    _bellator_ wrote: »
    I like normal food better, but they're okay to stash in the car for "emergencies." I used to be obsessed with them, but I'm over it. They are pretty tasty though :)

This guy pretty much summed it up.

You go through a phase where you "have to have them" you get over it after about a month or 2. Not worth the price tag IMO better off buying a tub of whey and having that.

If you have an obsession with chocolate or deserts and are having a hard time getting away from them, these would be a much better option for you and help you get away from them.
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    mema12334 wrote: »
    they are great but I only eat the ones that do not have surclose in them.

Don't like the taste of sucrolose?
  • cmtigger
    cmtigger Posts: 1,450 Member
    I've used cliff bars for a while on days when I just end up missing or needing to delay a meal. I just got some quest bars to try instead- I like the higher fiber and lower calorie part. I'm not hooked on them, and don't think I will be, but I can see that they probably will work. I also ordered some victory bars to try too. But they haven't arrived.