Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    KylerJaye wrote: »
    *post date update*

first date #19

start the night off and everything was going really well! fun conversations, dude seemed cool, i was having a really good time. talked about stuff we like, which is where the walking dead comes up, and he's all, oh i quit like two episodes in! which of course, i'm like no way! you gotta keep watching!! and he says oh, well we should watch it together! and i say yeah, prolly not tonight! so as the evening continues, he keeps doing these lil time checks and says, there's still time to watch the walking dead! just saying!

ok, then my level of beverage gets to the yeah! sure! let's go watch the walking dead! and it's time to cash out.....

and dude has a total freak out. "what, did you think i was actually going to pay for you? after all those beers? are you crazy?" and i'm like o m g, this is jacked up. mind you it was all on the same tab, his tab, which would imply that he was paying the bill. plus we're at the bar, there are other ppl all around that can hear this.

then he basically laughed in my face and told me i was nuts to think that he was going to pay for me, and maybe he would have gotten me one or two, but you know, there are limits. it was seriously embarrassing. high school embarrassing.

and i do the lil hands in the air, ok ok i got it, and i'm like dude, that's totally fine, i can take care of myself. then it's like he snapped back to non-*kitten* world and was like no, no i'm so sorry, i keep forgetting i'm not in nyc anymore and beers aren't $9. and how could you possibly know... i didn't say anything, i'm so sorry blah blah blah, massive backpedaling

and at that point i'm like No It's Ok, I Can Take Care Of Myself.
    and he's like oh no no no, i'm so sorry, i didn't mean it like that, it was just a misunderstanding

and i'm like dude, no actually it wasn't, you just flipped out on me for what? thinking you were a gentleman? how dare i? you ask me out and then get all offended because i assume when you put my drinks on your tab that you're actually paying for them? wtf?

so he keeps apologizing and begging me to just let it go and we can still have a good time together and let's just go back and watch the walking dead, and he wants to play with the dogs and all this crap.
    which i'm tipsy, so i'm like sigh...ok.

yes, i'm an idiot. :)

so we're back at my place and he's playing with the dogs and we're laughing and it's all fun again, and i put in the walking dead. watch an episode and he's all randomly kissy face here and there and i'm like dude, you're missing the show, let's refocus.

go into the second episode and he's doing the same thing, and i keep saying, dude you're missing the show, and then there's this big crazy zombie scene, and he's like yeah, see and this is when i stop watching this *kitten*. yeah not winning any points there. lol. so he keeps trying to be all kissy face, and the episode ends and i'm like alright, time to go!

and he's being all snuggly, or at least trying to be, and i'm like ok, i have to work in the morning, you gotta go. and he's like don't you want me to stay? i can totally stay. and i say dude, no you have to go, you came over, watched the walking dead and now you have to go. and he keeps going, i can stay if you want me to, don't you want me to stay?
    and i'm like dude, have a good night.

get him out the front door, lock the dead bolt, then about 15 seconds later i get the following three texts from him:
    you're insane.
    if i could do it all over i'd pour a drink on you.
    *kitten*. You.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

so i reply: wow, ok. good luck with that.

wtf?, seriously, wtf?

NEXT. :s

I'm on the verge of offering to come hang out with you for an evening, go back to your place and watch the Walking Dead with you, play with the dogs <3 and NOT snuggle or kiss you... just because I think you're in need of a "normal" social outing at this point... even if it's not a date.

I predict that all of these guys will still be on a dating site ten years from now. If they're not in jail for being psycho nutjobs, that is.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    @m1xm0d3 and @Just_Ceci are you aware of this? I signed up to do 30 miles tomorrow on the stationary bike.

https://www.iasp.info/wspd/cycle_around_the_globe.php
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    @m1xm0d3 and @Just_Ceci are you aware of this? I signed up to do 30 miles tomorrow on the stationary bike.

https://www.iasp.info/wspd/cycle_around_the_globe.php

Thanks! I signed up for 20 miles.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Aannd I'm in patient financial services, so if anything is wrong and we don't get paid, we get to hear about it. The hospital has been double coding for months so hopefully they've got it all worked out. Whether the payors have it all worked out remains to be seen.

I work in insurance billing and no the payers don't have it worked out. They never do. It gives them an excuse to delay payments. (yep, I am a cynic realist.)

FTFY
  • KylerJaye
    KylerJaye Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    *post date update*

first date #19

start the night off and everything was going really well! fun conversations, dude seemed cool, i was having a really good time. talked about stuff we like, which is where the walking dead comes up, and he's all, oh i quit like two episodes in! which of course, i'm like no way! you gotta keep watching!! and he says oh, well we should watch it together! and i say yeah, prolly not tonight! so as the evening continues, he keeps doing these lil time checks and says, there's still time to watch the walking dead! just saying!

ok, then my level of beverage gets to the yeah! sure! let's go watch the walking dead! and it's time to cash out.....

and dude has a total freak out. "what, did you think i was actually going to pay for you? after all those beers? are you crazy?" and i'm like o m g, this is jacked up. mind you it was all on the same tab, his tab, which would imply that he was paying the bill. plus we're at the bar, there are other ppl all around that can hear this.

then he basically laughed in my face and told me i was nuts to think that he was going to pay for me, and maybe he would have gotten me one or two, but you know, there are limits. it was seriously embarrassing. high school embarrassing.

and i do the lil hands in the air, ok ok i got it, and i'm like dude, that's totally fine, i can take care of myself. then it's like he snapped back to non-*kitten* world and was like no, no i'm so sorry, i keep forgetting i'm not in nyc anymore and beers aren't $9. and how could you possibly know... i didn't say anything, i'm so sorry blah blah blah, massive backpedaling

and he's like oh no no no, i'm so sorry, i didn't mean it like that, it was just a misunderstanding

and i'm like dude, no actually it wasn't, you just flipped out on me for what? thinking you were a gentleman? how dare i? you ask me out and then get all offended because i assume when you put my drinks on your tab that you're actually paying for them? wtf?

so he keeps apologizing and begging me to just let it go and we can still have a good time together and let's just go back and watch the walking dead, and he wants to play with the dogs and all this crap.

so we're back at my place and he's playing with the dogs and we're laughing and it's all fun again, and i put in the walking dead. watch an episode and he's all randomly kissy face here and there and i'm like dude, you're missing the show, let's refocus.

go into the second episode and he's doing the same thing, and i keep saying, dude you're missing the show, and then there's this big crazy zombie scene, and he's like yeah, see and this is when i stop watching this *kitten*. yeah not winning any points there. lol. so he keeps trying to be all kissy face, and the episode ends and i'm like alright, time to go!

and he's being all snuggly, or at least trying to be, and i'm like ok, i have to work in the morning, you gotta go. and he's like don't you want me to stay? i can totally stay. and i say dude, no you have to go, you came over, watched the walking dead and now you have to go. and he keeps going, i can stay if you want me to, don't you want me to stay?

get him out the front door, lock the dead bolt, then about 15 seconds later i get the following three texts from him:
    you're insane.
    *kitten*. You.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

wtf?, seriously, wtf?

I'm on the verge of offering to come hang out with you for an evening, go back to your place and watch the Walking Dead with you, play with the dogs <3 and NOT snuggle or kiss you... just because I think you're in need of a "normal" social outing at this point... even if it's not a date.

I predict that all of these guys will still be on a dating site ten years from now. If they're not in jail for being psycho nutjobs, that is.

lol, you're always welcome! ;)
  • tobistatler
    tobistatler Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    tobistat wrote: »
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    tobistat wrote: »
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Anyone everyone watch Property Brothers? Or any shows with the twins Drew and Jonathan? Ugh I'm obsessed with them they are my dream man...gorgeous, beautiful, twin men!!! Ahh <3

I love the Property Brothers too! I watch them every day when I'm on the treadmill. They are cute! I like their accents too :)

I do this too! But accents? Lol

Lol to me they have accents! I think they are Canadian? They definitely pronounce words different than I'm used to hearing haha

YEp Canadian! They are from around the area I grew up in, where are you from? :)

Oh cool! So do they film in your area? I'm always shocked by the prices of the houses they do! I'm in Colorado.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    jthurman3 wrote: »
    bkhamill wrote: »
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    I confess that I'm not a big fan of fish, never have been. But it is high in protein and good fats so in the interest of being an adult I have started to eat the non-fishier tasting ones. I also am getting kinda sick of soup for lunch every day so I decided to try tuna salad on a sandwich. Just in case I couldn't choke it down, I brought some pringles with my lunch today. I was thinking a tuna salad and potato chip sandwich (I guess I'm just not that good at adulting). Well the sandwich wasn't too bad but I still ate the pringles.

Which ones are those? I am also not a fan of fish.

I like tilapia. You can sprinkle it with minced garlic and parmesan, salt & pepper, then fry it till the parmesan gets crispy. I like to add a little bit of spicy seasoning to it, too. And I fry it in garlic-infused olive oil (best thing ever). Anyhow, even though it sounds horribly calorie-dense with the frying, it's really not bad at all. I eat it with a baked potato and some cottage cheese. Tasty!

I think tilapia is pretty mild - it's a fairly inexpensive white fish. In the States, you can get a package of frozen filets for pretty reasonable prices. Might be worth a try?

Tilapia is also good with lemon juice and pepper and baked in foil with mango salsa.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Guys, guys! Raelynn peed in her potty!!!! She actually told me she needed to go pee, and then sat down and went!! Normally she just sits there or says she wants/needs to go and then freaks out. This is amazing, and I'm beyond proud of her!! This is the first time she's gone on her own without being prompted by one of us! :smiley:
    Hooray!!!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    today i ate four cheesy garlic biscuits

That sounds yummy...
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    jthurman3 wrote: »
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    I confess that I'm not a big fan of fish, never have been. But it is high in protein and good fats so in the interest of being an adult I have started to eat the non-fishier tasting ones. I also am getting kinda sick of soup for lunch every day so I decided to try tuna salad on a sandwich. Just in case I couldn't choke it down, I brought some pringles with my lunch today. I was thinking a tuna salad and potato chip sandwich (I guess I'm just not that good at adulting). Well the sandwich wasn't too bad but I still ate the pringles.

Which ones are those? I am also not a fan of fish.

I like tilapia. You can sprinkle it with minced garlic and parmesan, salt & pepper, then fry it till the parmesan gets crispy. I like to add a little bit of spicy seasoning to it, too. And I fry it in garlic-infused olive oil (best thing ever). Anyhow, even though it sounds horribly calorie-dense with the frying, it's really not bad at all. I eat it with a baked potato and some cottage cheese. Tasty!

I think tilapia is pretty mild - it's a fairly inexpensive white fish. In the States, you can get a package of frozen filets for pretty reasonable prices. Might be worth a try?

Tilapia is also good with lemon juice and pepper and baked in foil with mango salsa.
    I do like fish. That tilapia sounds good. I also like salmon. One of my favourite ways to cook it is baked in a foil parcel with two TBS of sweet chili sauce brushed over it. Cooks in no time and very tasty!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    ejb060793 wrote: »
    I have a touch screen computer, which flies keep landing on and clicking buttons. I am trying to work on homework, and instead, I've spent the past hour just screaming at flies to "stop clicking on my *kitten* screen, you little *kitten*!"

I know it must have sinfully aggravated you, but this made me laugh out loud

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    TigerNY128 wrote: »
    Soooo tired today...must find motivation to get through the day and then workout tonight!!

I totally get ya. I felt so tired all day at work that I wanted to lay on the floor & take a nap.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Aannd I'm in patient financial services, so if anything is wrong and we don't get paid, we get to hear about it. The hospital has been double coding for months so hopefully they've got it all worked out. Whether the payors have it all worked out remains to be seen.

I work in insurance billing and no the payers don't have it worked out. They never do. It gives them an excuse to delay payments. (yep, I am a cynic realist.)

FTFY

Thanks!

• bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    @Susieq_1994 You got your Fitbit? Hooray, did I miss this news, sorry if I did.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options

As of three hours ago, yes! I yelled about it all over the Fitbit thread, so you must not have been in there. ;)
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

As of three hours ago, yes! I yelled about it all over the Fitbit thread, so you must not have been in there. ;)
    Awesome!

• bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options

I rarely have time for more than this thread, but YAY!!!!
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options

Guys, guys! Raelynn peed in her potty!!!! She actually told me she needed to go pee, and then sat down and went!! Normally she just sits there or says she wants/needs to go and then freaks out. This is amazing, and I'm beyond proud of her!! This is the first time she's gone on her own without being prompted by one of us! :smiley:

Way to go!!
  • riderfangal
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Who loves Harry Potter, loves to eat, got up at 4:45 am to workout, and has two thumbs?!? THIS GIRL! Woo haha it's been a long time since I've done this!

Whoo hoo!
  • riderfangal
    Options
    *post date update*

first date #19

you're insane.
    *kitten*. You.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

wtf?, seriously, wtf?

No offense @KylerJaye make me certain my desicion to stay single is the right one. Yuck!