90 Day Transformation

Options
i've just begun my 90 days transformation. Day 2 and I'm struggling already. I'm not used to following macros. Or a meal plan. I'm trying but my god I am struggling to stay away from little treats. Any words of wisdom?

Replies

• Venus_Red
    Venus_Red Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    What sort of transformation are you attempting that is making you struggle on Day 2?
  • juliepaluscsak
    juliepaluscsak Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Try to find healthier versions of what you like. I love chocolate, so I try to find ways to enjoy it without crashing my diet. Chocolate protein seems to do the trick for me :) or quest bars are amazing! They have good macros also! Hope this helps!
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Lol if you're craving something... eat it in moderation. If you just deprive yourself of it, you're probably going to binge, then crash and burn.

• auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Your profile says you have 0lbs to lose, and you appear to be at a healthy weight. What are your goals, what does the plan entail, and how you plan on achieving your goals. Keep in mind that restrictions make it harder to stick with a meal plan.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    If you're struggling on day 2, I'd say stick with the trusted CICO. Counting macro's and putting pressure on yourself in a way you are totally uncomfortable with isn't going to make you very happy which could result in binge eating or just plain quitting. Do what works for you. If it doesn't work for you, change it up. :)
  • SachaMarinus
    SachaMarinus Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm on a fat loss diet as provided by my PT. i should be consuming 1350 calories a day and no more. I'm eating super clean. Which means no cheats whats so ever. I'm eating very little carbs, infact my only carb intake is a kiwi and half an avocado. My energy levels are super low. The only reason im fancying treats is because im so hungry and i know they will feel me up. A rice cake and almond butter doesnt quite cut it nor does an oat shake
  • IsaackGMOON
    Options
    I'm on a fat loss diet as provided by my PT. i should be consuming 1350 calories a day and no more. I'm eating super clean. Which means no cheats whats so ever. I'm eating very little carbs, infact my only carb intake is a kiwi and half an avocado. My energy levels are super low. The only reason im fancying treats is because im so hungry and i know they will feel me up. A rice cake and almond butter doesnt quite cut it nor does an oat shake

Well how is that working out for you? Oh, not so good?

Clean eating = binge

No treats = binge

Eat what you want. Your PT is a fool.. get a new one.
  • heatherlewisis
    heatherlewisis Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    That whole plan sounds like a crash and burn... Why no carbs? Why so restrictive? That is a recipe for disaster...
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options

Heh.
  • SachaMarinus
    Options
    He'a a very good PT amd i dont doubt the diet plan. But i do doubt whether its right for me. See the thing is Im so ready to follow a meal plan. Im ready to transform my body but i didnt realise i would struggle with the lack of food and energy so early on. I'm resisting the urge to binge but im the one edge
  • SachaMarinus
    Options
    Sorry for the all grammar mistakes. I'm actually very good at spelling and writing i'm blaming it on the fact i'm tired :')
  • barryplumber
    barryplumber Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    That whole plan sounds like a crash and burn... Why no carbs? Why so restrictive? That is a recipe for disaster...
    DITO
  • Venus_Red
    Venus_Red Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    And you have 88 more days of this that are not going to be easier. Why pay for that?
  • RMCottonRPh
    RMCottonRPh Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Does your trainer actually think this is a good idea? Fast results are not as important as sustainability.
  • SachaMarinus
    Options
    I'm only 300 calories in deficite. Its nothing extremley major i'm just used to snacking throughout the day. I feel much better today after not binging.

My body holds onto carbs hence why i have no carbs in my diet, as it seems to be the one thing that stops me from getting lean.
  • PinkPixiexox
    Options
    I don't think the carbs are stopping you from getting lean.

If that is you in your profile picture, your body is on point and I am insanely jealous right now - but I couldn't cut out my carbs, not for anyone or anything!! Haha :)
  • SachaMarinus
    Options

If that is you in your profile picture, your body is on point and I am insanely jealous right now - but I couldn't cut out my carbs, not for anyone or anything!! Haha :)

Thank you. Its a struggle, I love carbs!! But I will carry on trying
  • IsaackGMOON
    Options

Thank you. Its a struggle, I love carbs!! But I will carry on trying

What's the point if you're already having a hard time sustaining this?...

• PinkPixiexox
    Options
    Agreed with the above - if you love carbs, by all mean have them. Eating carbs will not effect your weight loss.
  • cmtigger
    cmtigger Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    PTs are not dietitians.