What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »
    I hit 3,000,000 steps on my fitbit today! I can't stop walking these days. 15 months ago I could barely walk 1/4 mi.
    Absolutely incredible! Well done!!!

• jenmovies
    Options
    Logged my 'warts and all' lunch then went nuts on the treaddy. I was completely drenched when I finished. Take that hot chips!
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    My face feels bony! I've been playing with my eye sockets all day lol.
    My face fat is vanishing!!!!
  • mmghanna1
    mmghanna1 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    When it's a hot night here in Australia I sleep on the couch because my bedroom upstairs gets too hot. Last spring I couldn't fit on the couch very well. Even though I haven't lost much weight in the past year, I fit on the couch much better now! I lost some weight and started exercising in January, so I guess I'm a bit smaller now :)
  • PlantBasedforLifeFOK
    Options
    Went shopping and had to buy a size 6 pant for the first time in a decade! ROCK ON!!
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I went to San Francisco for 3 days of Giants games, shopping, eating and drinking. Had a blast. We drove home this afternoon and I was swimming my laps within 2 hours after arriving.

• AndrewP0621
    AndrewP0621 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Benched 355lbs and weigh 215lbs
  • jenmovies
    Options
    Refused to buy from the work cafe because they didn't have anything suitable for me. I used to just buy whatever to fill the void. Now I think about nutrition and what will fuel me properly for gym later.
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    AdviDaddy wrote: »
    I am a diabetic. This morning, I gave my blood sample for HbA1C test. Surprisingly, my glycated hemoglobin was at 5.3%. And, this is considered 'normal'. Its time to visit my doc again! Yay! :smile:

Excellent, congratulations!
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    I won my first 5k. And the best part was that I was doing it for my best friend. She had recently been diagnosed with epilepsy and this 5k was a charity for people with epilepsy. My best friend asked me to run for her and I was glad to. She had a seizure while we were there before the race and that reminded me why I was running and I think it helped me run faster.
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Options
    Size 10 shorts!!!!
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Options
    mrsfitzyv8 wrote: »
    Size 10 shorts!!!!

65i6hfb8auw6.jpg
  • BakerAcer
    BakerAcer Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I bought a bike a couple weeks ago and have already ridden it at least 100 miles. Last night I was biking home from work and overheard a guy say "man, she's going at a clip." I'm using Strava and got 3 PRs on that ride and am seeing myself rise in the ranks on segments. I feel like I'm just figuring out biking; I've never done much, but it's a victory in itself that I want to ride to work instead of drive. I get in 14 miles for the round trip.
  • shred_me_up
    shred_me_up Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I had these pants that were slightly too small and i can finally wear them comfortably! great job everyone on your progress, love reading these :blush:
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I did 75 miles in the NYC Century ride on Sunday. And burned around 4,000 calories. :p
    cxzvs3fbyp6z.jpg
  • kristinels
    kristinels Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Awesome pic @47Jacqueline! :)

My NSV for today is that I went outlet shopping last weekend, and for the first time in over 12 years, I actually liked how I looked in the new clothes! I've gone from a busting out of a US size 12 to fitting comfortably into a US size 6. I fit into the same size tops as my 19 y.o. daughter! I know it's the typical 'clothes NSV' - but it just felt so great.
  • Lynzdee18
    Lynzdee18 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    This morning my BMI is 24.5. Finally in ideal range after years of overweight! Onward to my goal of midrange BMI. I sense some new clothes in my future. :D
  • GelasiaT
    GelasiaT Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I've always hated the way my arms looked and constantly covered them by wearing a jacket all the time, well this weekend I took a real good look and my arms have gotten much smaller and less flabby........Loving it!!!!!!
  • althea5883
    althea5883 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My first ever non scale victory. I stopped eating when I was full and didn't feel the need to finish everything on my plate, even though I logged it already.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!