Geeky Pals?

Options
Saeraphine
Saeraphine Posts: 2,793 Member
edited September 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hello! I'm 27 with 136 to lose! A little about me: I enjoy long trips in the TARDIS, and I'm definitely a Khajit person. I don't know Klingon, but I'm learning Japanese. If I had to choose between Firefly and my PS4, I'm not sure which would win. I read Harry Potter before it was cool (but that's because I was 10 and my dad randomly bought it for me.) I got way too excited when SHIELD put in that homage to Dollhouse ("Did I fall asleep?""For a little while."). I cried tears of joy during the scene between Mrs. Hughes and Mr. Carson this past season. Sammy and Dean have taught me alternative uses of salt. Oh, and I want to be Tiny Tina when I grow up.

If any of that made sense, (or even if none of it made sense), you should friend me if you'd like! <3 Because MFP: Friendship is Magic

Replies

• xBijinx
    xBijinx Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I knew there had to be more of us here! I sent you a request. Any other geeky friends can feel free to add me.
  • Saeraphine
    Options
    (*^ω^*)
  • KeepGood
    KeepGood Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Saeraphine wrote: »
    I don't know Klingon, but I'm learning Japanese. If I had to choose between Firefly and my PS4, I'm not sure which would win.... Sammy and Dean have taught me alternative uses of salt.

Brilliant! lmao
  • Marcus_2015
    Marcus_2015 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Stay away from the moon sugar!

R
  • jessliz9ty
    jessliz9ty Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    So glad I'm not the only one! Add me!
  • silencioesoro
    silencioesoro Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    YES! adding!
  • rosie135amn
    rosie135amn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Glad to see more of us!! I'm watching Supernatural marathon right now on hulu lol
  • Pencil_Hearts
    Pencil_Hearts Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm beyond glad to find people like me!! Please add me!
  • korifrancis
    korifrancis Posts: 17 Member
    Options
  • CharCharJo
    CharCharJo Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Haha yes! :smile: never thought I'd find so many geeky girls on here! I own a geeky online store with my boyfriend and I'm still always shocked when I hear girls talk about the same things I love! :smile: adding!!!!!!
  • ZakiJaye
    ZakiJaye Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    So glad someone else spotted the Dollhouse reference :)
  • SkinnyJeans2016
    Options
    I really want to join in this seems like a fun group!!
  • KittyInBoots
    KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'll be honest, I didn't quite get all of it, but SOME I DID! LOL. The part that stood out to me was PS4. I play PS4 all the time! Add me if you like!
  • mousie1973
    mousie1973 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I got a fair amount of it! Feel free to add me !
  • turboscrub
    turboscrub Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS NERDS!
  • qubetha
    qubetha Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Love my anime, love dr who, love sci-fi and gaming is my favourite way to pass time when I am not meant to be eating ;-)........plus I love science in general!

Anyone geeky is welcome to friend me!
  • iandrew124
    iandrew124 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    qubetha wrote: »
    Love my anime, love dr who, love sci-fi and gaming is my favourite way to pass time when I am not meant to be eating ;-)........plus I love science in general!

Anyone geeky is welcome to friend me!

You, you like anime and science! Add me! :DD
    I'm looking for geeky and dorky friends as well. I love anime,reading, programming (newb at it, barely learned C++), I also enjoy tech and science in general. I even modify and flash ROMs on my phone if anyone even understands. x- x So if anyone's interested then please feel free to add me. c:
  • Saeraphine
    Options
    Just realized people replied! The app didn't notify me, so I just thought my post got buried! Thanks for all the responses and adds!

Let's do this, For the Geekdom!
  • Koorii
    Koorii Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Firefly would always win, because Sony sucks (Xbone FTW!). And Blasphemy! Harry Potter has always been cool!