Checking in with weigh-in ...

5/31/11 SW:248.4

Goal weight for end of June : 240

Good luck all! :)
  • dyiaane
    dyiaane Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    May 31st: 127
    Goal weight by June 30th: 122 (this is ambitious, but I'll try)
  • someday_soon
    Options
    Would love to join!

May 31st: 136 lbs
    Goal weight for end of June: 129 lbs
  • officiallymrswhite
    officiallymrswhite Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Welcome all new people that joined!!! If you missed the challenge this week, it is to eat 1 fruit/vegetable with every meal and have at least 1 fruit/vegetable item for snack. Feel free to friend me as I allow friends to see my food diary. Enjoy the fresh produce this time of year!!!!!!!!:happy:
  • sparrow22
    sparrow22 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I want in! Sorry I'm late^^

Starting weight 05/31/11 198lbs
  • Alanasempire
    Alanasempire Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Starting weight @ 01/06/2011 = 126
    Goal Weight @ 30/06/2011 = 118

must resist the cupcakes! :(
  • jomom2
    jomom2 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Hope I am not too late?

CW 273.8 lbs.

Mini Goal: 220lbs by August 28.
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight is 175.1 5/31

Goal weight is: 150
  • officiallymrswhite
    Options
    I hope everyone is having a great week so far and is enjoying their fruits and veggies!! What has been your favorite fruit/veggie item so far? I have really enjoyed the fresh strawberries and blueberries....they are so sweet and light!!
  • someday_soon
    Options
    Would love to join!

May 31st: 136 lbs
    Goal weight for end of June: 129 lbs

gonna update my stats and goals real quick since I weighed myself in this morning [June 1]
    I'll weigh in on Wednesdays.

CW: 137 pounds
    GW for the end of June: 127 pounds [okay so that might be stretching it... minimum goal of 132 pounds!]
  • yes_i_can
    yes_i_can Posts: 419
    Options
    I hope everyone is having a great week so far and is enjoying their fruits and veggies!! What has been your favorite fruit/veggie item so far? I have really enjoyed the fresh strawberries and blueberries....they are so sweet and light!!

Romaine lettuce with tomato, mushrooms, a few olives, and balsamic vinegar is my favourite. When I get home I'm also going to pull a radish sprout out of my garden to see if they're ready yet. I really hope the are - 2 dozen radishes coming up! :)
  • someday_soon
    Options
    I'm obsessed with this smoothie I make.. It has three cups of spinach leaves (fresh, raw) in it. You can't taste the spinach I PROMISE but it's a great way to sneak in some nutrition and make your smoothies thicker, albeit greener too.

1 banana
    1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or vanilla soy milk)
    1 small activia light vanilla yogurt
    2-3 cups of spinach leaves (fresh, raw)
    1/4 cup frozen strawberries
    1.5 tablespoons of peanut butter or almond butter
    ice

It's honestly DELICIOUS and I look forward to it every day! You can add protein powder too it too if you want. :) Yum!
  • AngelJLV83
    AngelJLV83 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Someday_soon I am gonna have to try that smoothie!! I also make a morning smoothie with spinach!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! Even my son drinks them!! I do

1/4 cup frozen blueberries (antioxidants baby!!)
    1/4 cup frozen mango
    1/2 medium sized banana
    little less than 1/4 cup V8 splash berry blend mango peach
    1/4 cup water
    1 scoop vitamin shoppe soy protein powder
    1 tbsp ground flaxseed
    1/4-1/2 baby spinach leaves

I mix up berries and juices. Sometimes I leave out the banana. Sometimes I go for mixed berries and banana with V8 Berry Blend. DIET berry blend. Its good for you by itself. But the "green smoothies" are becoming a staple. I try to make them at least 4-5 days a week. :) Someday_soon great minds think alike!!
  • AngelJLV83
    Options
    I'm sorry guys! I failed on the fruit/veggie this morning. Over slept and had no time to make the smoothie. Ate cereal with my son cuz we were in a hurry to get him to school on time. I did have all fresh things in my tacos!! And I will have a healthy snack. Sorry I failed so soon!! Forgive me!
  • yes_i_can
    Options
    Everyone sticking with it?? Will post my week 2 weight in the a.m. Started 30-Day Shred this weekend, so will keep at it to add the 30-min goal, and I'm hoping to run a few days this week too.

Hope everyone is finding success!!
  • officiallymrswhite
    Options
    Hey everyone! I hope all enjoyed your fruit and veggies this past week! The challenge for this week is to workout for at least 30 minutes a day for four days out of the week! Make sure you weigh in tomorrow as well! Enjoy the week everyone!! :smile:
  • AngelJLV83
    Options
    Good morning!

SW(5/31) 123.8
    Current Weight (06/06/11) 123

Yay! I have my stuff set to lose 1/2 a pound a week, so anything over a .5 loss is a-ok by me!! Hope everyone had a great week!! And has a great week!! I am going to Michigan with my mynchkin til Friday to bike ride, beach, and hang out! We will be very active!! Have a great week!!
  • jomom2
    jomom2 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone!

I have been eating lots of veggies and fruits this week. This week I have to focus on adding exercise to my daily routine. I hope everyone has a great week!

SW 273.8 lbs

CW 271.6 lbs

loss = 2.2 lbs :)
  • officiallymrswhite
    Options
    Hey Everyone!

This week I am 160! Last week I was 164 (4lb GONE!!!)

I did start working with a personal trainer last week and he has been working me hard!! Remember the focus of this week is on physical activity! So get out and move!! Have a great week!! :happy:
  • yes_i_can
    Options
    Last week - 190.2
    Today - 188.2

8.3 to go for my June goal!