As of today - my weight is 189.0
    Loss for the week - 2.6

good job!!!
  • mamabear0222
    mamabear0222 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    SW for this challenge - 291
    Week 6/6/11 - 287

Im very surprised considering I was sick all week and only worked out once! But I stayed within my calories and drank lots of water!
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Just checkig in for week 1 :)
    If everyone can follow this format, it would greatly help Latoya and I when we are creating the spreadsheet :)
    Thanks ladies

SW - 158.3
    Week 6/6/11 - 155.00
    Week 6/13/11 -
    Week 6/20/11 -
    Week 6/27/11 -
    Week 7/4/11-
    Total lost -

awesome loss!! thats amazing!!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    As of this morning 6/6 I'm at 177 - 5 lbs lost!

that is amazing!! your dedication is shining through!!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    SW for this challenge - 291
    Week 6/6/11 - 287

Im very surprised considering I was sick all week and only worked out once! But I stayed within my calories and drank lots of water!

that is awesome!
  • quiarga
    quiarga Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 130 (It was really 129.8 last Monday and I rounded up for ease)
    Current weight: 129.8

Total Loss: 0

This was a bum week for me, especially because the previous 3 weeks I had such great results. I know the weight loss is going to go much slower the less you have to lose, but it's hard to see it stop. I'm breastfeeding so I don't see a TOM, but I'm thinking that this past week may have been it. I've felt bloated and swollen which doesn't help! Time to get more water in!

Nice job to all the mommies this week though!!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Hi ladies!!! i started to do individual praises...but my fingers got tired, lol..to many successes!! yaaaaaaaaaaaay!! im so proud of all of you...and to those that saw no loss, a small loss, or a tiny gain...please dont stress or give up...we all go through it...myself...well...only lost a pound...but hey..heres to this week!!! you guys all rock....and to those that lost 3 or mor pounds.....wooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!! week one down!!

sw- 160
    6/6/11- 159
  • mamabear0222
    Options
    sw- 160
    6/6/11- 159

YAY good for you girl! :) (I thought I'd praise you since you were so good at praising all of us!)

High 5!!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Ok, this morning I weighed in at 246 that's a 5 lb loss. I have to admit - it kind of feels like a fluke but I weighted myself about 3 times.

I ate pretty well this weekend but didn't workout so hard. Really besides house cleaning I laid on my couch ALL weekend. My body was tired and needed a rest - apparently its what I needed for weight loss too. I have to weigh in for another challenge tomorrow so I may update my weight if it changes overnight.

i think it will stick!! this is amazing!!! awesome job!!
  • Nadyasmom
    Nadyasmom Posts: 281
    Options
    SW: 136

CW: 135

Down a lb. Hard to get excited about it when I'm still on the high side of my 5 lb "shimmy" number. (I've juggled with the same 5 lbs since October).
  • madyncaden
    madyncaden Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I am at 198.8.............woo hoo all the excercise and watching what i ate paid off and my attitude couldn't be better!!! i know its a huge loss in one week but i am finally getting those nasty toxins and bloat out of my body. i feel so much beter.....thanks to all of you for encouraging me this week :flowerforyou:

ok just saw the notice:

SW 204
    week 6/6/11 198.8
  • Quierstina
    Quierstina Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I am at 198.8.............woo hoo all the excercise and watching what i ate paid off and my attitude couldn't be better!!! i know its a huge loss in one week but i am finally getting those nasty toxins and bloat out of my body. i feel so much beter.....thanks to all of you for encouraging me this week :flowerforyou:

@Madyncaden - CONGRATS ON REACHING ONEDERLAND - YOU ROCK!! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • Quierstina
    Quierstina Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Ok, this morning I weighed in at 246 that's a 5 lb loss. I have to admit - it kind of feels like a fluke but I weighted myself about 3 times.

I ate pretty well this weekend but didn't workout so hard. Really besides house cleaning I laid on my couch ALL weekend. My body was tired and needed a rest - apparently its what I needed for weight loss too. I have to weigh in for another challenge tomorrow so I may update my weight if it changes overnight.

i think it will stick!! this is amazing!!! awesome job!!

Thanks Latoya! You're an awesome cheerleader :bigsmile:
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Seems everybody got to this long before I did!! lol... Great job everyone!! As Latoya said, no matter what the scale said this morning, DONT GIVE UP!!

As for me, I lost 1lb... was kinda scary though cause our scale is not digital and as I got on it said 149 and then 146 and 145 and then settled on 147... So I did it a couple times to ensure.. I dont mind if it was really 145! hehehhe... but I'd settle for the 1lb loss!

Lets all keep this up and here's wishing everyone a fantastic, healthy week!!
  • mamabear0222
    Options
    Great job everyone! I was so nervous about weighing in today but I'm a Friday or Sat weigher.
    Mondays suck because weekends are usually the time I slack a little since we're always out and about.
  • tbrillard
    tbrillard Posts: 13
    Options
    As of today - my weight is 189.0
    Loss for the week - 2.6

That is great !! It gets harder to lose as you get closer to your goal.
  • lovecola06
    lovecola06 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!! Congrats to everyone on the great losses! A HUGE Congrats to everyone who did not lose weight, but stuck with their weight loss program all week - You should be proud of THAT accomplishment! Keep up the hard work ladies! The weight WILL come off as long as we stay committed to our weight loss plan.

SW - 159.4 lbs
    Week 6/6/11 - 156.4 lbs
    Week 6/13/11 -
    Week 6/20/11 -
    Week 6/27/11 -
    Week 7/4/11-
    Total lost - 3 lbs

on a side note: AngelaCasey, I agree with Latoya about cooking on Sunday for the week. We pre-cook our meals and pre-package them in tupperware containers. I eat lots of fresh fruit, fiber one bars, greek yogurt, etc. as snacks throughout the day. Good luck with finding a way to incorporate the healthy eating into your daily plan. You'll figure out what works well for you, just keep trying :-)

Everyone is doing such a great job. Let's stay motivated so we can all post some losses next Monday!! Have a great week!
  • tbrillard
    Options
    Good morning! This morning I am at 190.6. A little disappointed but it's ok. I hit the gym hard this morning and have plans to do so the next 3 days. Oh well. I need to hit it hard, eat better and up my water!!!

Don't be disappointed... Next week you may lose 3 or 4 lbs. As long as your averaging 1 1/2 to 2 lbs a week it's healthy due to body fluctuations.
  • tbrillard
    Options
    Just checkig in for week 1 :)
    If everyone can follow this format, it would greatly help Latoya and I when we are creating the spreadsheet :)
    Thanks ladies

SW - 158.3
    Week 6/6/11 - 155.00
    Week 6/13/11 -
    Week 6/20/11 -
    Week 6/27/11 -
    Week 7/4/11-
    Total lost -

That is an awesome loss !!! Great job.
  • tbrillard
    Options
    Good job to all mommies this week for always being able to balance our full plates.

Tammi