Geeky Pals?

Options

Replies

• rbratt06
    rbratt06 Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    Yes! I am big into Sailor Moon, Harry Potter, and enjoy playing any kind of game (video, card, board, tabletop, you name it). If you haven't yet, check out this message board: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10241642/geeky-gamer-girl-looking-for-new-friends-to-join-this-epic-and-perilous-journey#latest. Lots of fun people over there.
  • Saeraphine
    Saeraphine Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    Love board and tabletop games too! No one around to play them that I know of in northern Kentucky though. :'(
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    <3 I think you might be speaking a different language already! In My day geek ment something different, but I like new friends even if I don't understand what they're talking about most of the time (I ask my husband what he is talking about alot lol). I'm on here most everday and you can add me if you like. Good luck to ya!
  • Saeraphine
    Options
    Totally not a problem if your geek is different than my geek. We're all geeks about something!
  • fatfrank44
    fatfrank44 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Mega nerds unite for the slim-win!
  • Redmonkeydf
    Redmonkeydf Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    As my tagline says; DEATH TO DALEKS! Add me up if you want.
  • Kelador
    Kelador Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Saeraphine wrote: »
    Love board and tabletop games too! No one around to play them that I know of in northern Kentucky though. :'(

I love board games and table top. My girlfriend wants to try some. I introduced her to some games like Zombie Dice and the card games Nuts and the game Poo.

On Friday's I used to play D&D with my buddies. Ran a few d&d games, star wars using d&d rules, L5R, MHI and others.
  • Kuresai
    Kuresai Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Omg. This is the best introduction thread I've found yet! I didn't realize there were so many other geeks on this site! Feel free to add me as well. It would be cool to have someone to talk anime, games, Dr. Who, and anything else with as well as weight loss.
  • Saeraphine
    Options
    Kelador wrote: »

I love board games and table top. My girlfriend wants to try some. I introduced her to some games like Zombie Dice and the card games Nuts and the game Poo.

On Friday's I used to play D&D with my buddies. Ran a few d&d games, star wars using d&d rules, L5R, MHI and others.

I've only played D&D a couple of times. I loved it, but our DM went away to college and that was kinda it.
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    DW20052x11FearHer-00630.jpg
  • Saeraphine
    Options
    OMG. I love them both!
  • NowIsTheTimeToShine
    Options
    Omg that was the best paragraph I've ever read lol. I love all the fandoms/subjects you alluded to so definitely adding you!
  • nade0069
    nade0069 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I got way too excited when SHIELD put in that homage to Dollhouse ("Did I fall asleep?""For a little while.").

OMG EVERYONE THOUGH I WAS SPOUTING CRAZY TALK! Not many of my friends have seen Dollhouse :(
  • Saeraphine
    Options
    nade0069 wrote: »
    I got way too excited when SHIELD put in that homage to Dollhouse ("Did I fall asleep?""For a little while.").

OMG EVERYONE THOUGH I WAS SPOUTING CRAZY TALK! Not many of my friends have seen Dollhouse :(

Dollhouse got soooo good! One of my favorite all time shows, definitely.
  • Saeraphine
    edited September 2015
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    zHdSK33.gif

geeks feel free to add me. all are welcome.

I just sat here watching Data for minutes. I love this gif! Sent it to my dad (the one who introduced me to the world of geek) and he loved it too! Thanks for sharing that, and keep em coming! (Also reminds me of the episode of Always Sunny where they all go out to dinner separately, "I'm sure they'll pay tribute." lol)
  • zmcgrandles
    zmcgrandles Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I love threads like these, David Tennant is my favourite doctor but still rate the others would've been nice to see more of Christopher Ecclestone. I still miss Firefly been watching it again over the past few weeks still get a little sad when it gets the last episode.

Everyone feel free to add me.
  • Saeraphine
    Options
    Just found out about this Harry Potter themed weight loss challenge from rbratt06! http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10259111/hogwarts-weight-loss-challenge#latest

Limited spots so send your owls quickly!
  • wewumbo
    wewumbo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me also :) and if you have steam I will reply with my steam name.. I play quite a few games.
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Well add me. After many a year of resistance I have to come to understand it is futile....I love doctor who! Now I always loved the winchester boys, to much anime and the boy who lived. But if I had to pick a Fandom it would be tmnt! They are my Crack lol