What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• Ishii19
    Ishii19 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I went down to a size medium in scrubs from our scrub-x machine at work from a large! The pants are a little snug but not in a stuffed sausage way, more in a "you can kind of tell I have a cute butt" way :) (lol)
  • chrysalis2015
    chrysalis2015 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Loving this thread. Had another today at the gym. The abductor/addiction machine? I usually have to pull one leg out then pull the know in order to open the pads back up because of all the thigh fat not letting me close my legs enough. Really annoying.

For the first time today, DIDN'T HAVE TO DO THAT. My legs have narrowed enough to close my legs adequately :):)
  • Bebejuice
    Bebejuice Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Bebejuice wrote: »
    My tights are no longer tights. I went jogging tonight and had to keep pulling them up. Lol. :)

:):o:# I hate that. lol

I think its best to hold off on the shopping til I reach my ideal weight or start tripping on my clothes..lol :p
  • Trishfitz78
    Trishfitz78 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    It rained so hard all day today but I had such a bad cal day yesterday I had to go out for a run. Ran 5K in the rain, got splashed by a car, came home drenched and SO SATISFIED!!!
    Also, heavy night last night so feeling a bit ropey today, so to do this instead of just slouching for the day is monumentous!!
  • Ponkeen
    Ponkeen Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I can now fit into a bridesmaid's dress I wore back in 2009. It was a tight fit (it was in 2009, as well), but it is gratifying and motivating to see six years of weight gain come off (with more to go, as I was heavier than I wanted to be in 2009) in the past four months. Keep on truckin'!
  • xstephnz
    xstephnz Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I've got a few pairs of saggy underwear, lots of baggy underwear (they fit at the waistband, but are baggy everywhere else), I can now fit into some regular stores (YAY!!!)
  • foxcc
    foxcc Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I completed my first trail run, 4.4 miles!
  • Dex_
    Dex_ Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I lost 1.7 lbs since monday. Only 58 mote to go! :smile:
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    My fitness instructor and a classmate pointed out my trimmer waistline today. My classmate wanted to know my exact weekly workout regimen...that felt great, albeit I still have a ways to go!!

My shirts are Much roomier in the waistline but my chubby arms have not caught on enough yet for me to be able to go down a size...

• carlyp79
    carlyp79 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I held a plank for 45 seconds, and jogged on a treadmill for 25 minutes! Not all on the same day, I'm not Superwoman.
  • lindaloo1213
    lindaloo1213 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Ran an 8K this weekend for Childrens Hospital of Wisconsin. Ran every single step and had a time of 52:40. Cant wait to break that next year!
  • Hybrice
    Hybrice Posts: 117 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    This, I placed 9 of 200+ :D

This is my GoPro footage
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4U8IYUYMT4
  • joinn68
    joinn68 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    @carlyp79 Very funny :)

I checked my mapmyfitness data from a month ago and realized I have gained 4 minutes on my mile time walking uphill!
  • MissusSpags
    MissusSpags Posts: 109 Member
    Options
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    Two weeks ago we had a volunteer session at work where I got to meet people from other departments. One of the women said "I've seen you out walking, you are the only one in the company that wears your shirt tucked in". I was not sure what to make of that, until another co-worker said "it's because she can wear it tucked in, no one else can". So I took it as a compliment and an NSV.
  • jrc5423
    jrc5423 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I went tailgating this weekend with my college buddies. My friend's husband said he didn't recognize me when he first saw me, and everyone kept joking about how I was "wasting away" and looked slender. It felt really good. That night I had to sleep on the floor at my friend's place and now both my hips are bruised..but I'll take it!
  • Bebejuice
    Bebejuice Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Dropped another 2 lbs since last week :)
  • Datarn
    Datarn Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Have been walking since last July - today I mixed in some running!! Never could have done that before!
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Just jumping in to say kudos all of you! Keep up those uplifting posts!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!