Pin-up Girls! - WEEK 2

Options

Replies

• Nemlein
    Nemlein Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 161.2 ... which is -2.4 lbs. I hope that its not a fluke! I worked pretty hard in my P90X workouts so hopefully they don't bounce back on me. I haven't had a big loss like this in awhile :)
  • FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    3 weeks of weddings and madness and I'm up

not surprised after all the tequila

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    3 weeks of weddings and madness and I'm up

not surprised after all the tequila

I was wondering where you went!! :flowerforyou:
  • aubreywygralak
    Options
    ugh- no change for the week. I blame my dad ;) They had us over for dinner last night. I didn't go over my calories. but I definitely ate things I shouldn't have.....mmmmm...butter.
  • fishrockstar
    fishrockstar Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    143... slow and steady wins the race? :P
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Moving along at a fairly steady pace albeit a tad slower than I would like but I have to stay real... 193.8 for a loss of 1.4 lbs. Hopefully this week will be better as I'm going to incorporate cardio which I failed to do last week. I am also waiting on my pilates machine to arrive.... so excited about that!!

Goals for this week:
    (1) Workout at least 5x... 2 of which are to be 30 DS (Round 2).
    (2) Drink more water and watch the peanut butter intake - had a huge craving for it this past week. :tongue:
    (3) Take my supplements regularly, especially the evening ones.

GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK LADIES!! :smooched:
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Good morning lovely ladies. I love seeing all those losses this week. I finally made it to the 160s this week and I'm weighing in at an even 169 this morning!
  • jnd951999
    jnd951999 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Current Weight 225.8
  • TiffanyDawn79
    TiffanyDawn79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I lost 1 pound this week! I am so happy because it was my birthday over the weekend! Woohoo Good job ladies!
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    weights up from vaca... hoping its mainly water. can u keep my weight the same from the first week? thanks!
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 191.8 today. Getting closer to that 20 lb mark. This is about the time I expected someone who doesn't know I'm losing weight to notice, but it hasn't happened yet. It will be interesting to see when it does. Good luck pin-ups!
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I finally made it to the 160s this week and I'm weighing in at an even 169 this morning!

Congrats to you!! :drinker:
  • codymills25
    Options
    coming over now.
  • gingerOHsnap
    Options
    weighing in at 239. Not a lot, but better than last week at least!
  • MartiJJohnston
    Options
    I am back in the 150's finally at 159.2 this morning. Still .2 up from my lowest since I joined MFP, but I'm back on track and REALLY wanting the 140's again!

And FYI... I MUST stay away from beef jerky. I was bloated for 2 days after eating it this weekend!

Going to play Wii with my daughter every day this week. That's my #1 goal!
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    still the same.....
  • ReggaeNurse
    ReggaeNurse Posts: 140
    Options
    Hi guys....I'm checking in for the week. I'm down to 221.6 from last week. I really bombed on all of my goals, but I'm gonna work harder this week.
  • claeysm
    claeysm Posts: 85
    Options
    back to start weight of 143 unfortunately :( been ill all week though so started again today...
  • oprettinikki
    Options
    I forgot to post last week 144.8 and this week 145.4. I'm not happy about it but it will give me the push to stay on track!!
  • sray30
    sray30 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Same as last week.