Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• crpoll5
    crpoll5 Posts: 105 Member
    I am just starting to use MFP again after taking some time off. I met all my goals and got into the best shape of my life using MFP. I thought I could maintain my weight alone but have learned I need the support and motivation MFP provides. Anyone please feel free to add me so we can swap support and motivation.
  • dfavela1988
    dfavela1988 Posts: 892 Member
    Add me, you wont regret it.
  • MrBryn71
    MrBryn71 Posts: 3 Member
    Tryna gain lean weight rn. Add me if any advice or for no reason. Whatever cool
  • Amyismadeofwax
    Amyismadeofwax Posts: 6 Member
    New account ^^ looking for friends
  • morgiemarsh
    morgiemarsh Posts: 13 Member
    Hello! I'm Morgan, 19, 5'4", 180 lbs, looking to lose weight! Specifically I'm trying to lose 20 lbs by this Halloween (40 days from now). Add me for mutual motivational support! :)
  • Melissa1990xo
    Melissa1990xo Posts: 41 Member
    Feel free to add me! I've been away from MFP for a bit, started a new account and now I'm looking for new, motivational buds :)
  • samshine916
    samshine916 Posts: 4 Member
    I would like more friends too! I'm on a consistent 70 days (with one drunken day in between). Let's keep up the good work and keep moving! Feel free to send me a message or an add to help encourage one another. Thanks!
  • I'm looking for friends too help keep me motivated. I'm quite new to this.
  • ericfeussner
    ericfeussner Posts: 1 Member
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

Looking for friends to support my fitness goals
  • sarahbendon3
    sarahbendon3 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello xxx
  • Lchm1
    Lchm1 Posts: 6 Member
    Would love to give and receive support! Add me and let's do this!
  • sarahbendon3
    sarahbendon3 Posts: 3 Member
    Omg dunno what I'm doing anyway I'm new to the app! I want to lose2 St as quick as possible !would love to meet some new people who are in the same boat and exchange some recipes and stuff !!! Lots of love and good luck on ur journeys xxxxxx
  • shlotties
    shlotties Posts: 8 Member
    I'd love to have people to have progress with.
  • kickstandup
    kickstandup Posts: 33 Member
    I am here if you need me.
  • Hi all I'm new to My fitness Pal, and wouldn't mind new friends for support and motivation.
  • Boppas14
    Boppas14 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi all I'm in Western Australia... Im determined to get fit for summer, feel free to add me if you are as determined as I am... Thanks! :smile:
  • gingcod4
    gingcod4 Posts: 16 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me need all the more likes when i get my 6 pack x
  • Simian_77_UK
    Simian_77_UK Posts: 30 Member
    Hello MFP Community.

I'm not sure why, but today I decided to take steps to change my lifestyle. I no longer like the person I see in the mirror.

Joining this Community I'm hoping to make myself accountable, and keep myself honest.

I look forward to this journey, and the changes that will swiftly follow.

Feel free to add me.
  • Sagax170
    Sagax170 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm looking for Jawbone Up friends!
  • Andreatts9
    Andreatts9 Posts: 20 Member
    Based out of Cape Cod MA! Pretty interactive! Work out 5-7 days a week and am trying to finish what I started 1.5 years ago!! Lets do this!!