Target weight for Christmas...whose in!

Replies

• Ericka20879
    Ericka20879 Posts: 1 Member
    I want to be down 20 lbs by Christmas
  • wrabbit007
    wrabbit007 Posts: 16 Member
    This was already my plan - 20 / 25 pounds by Christmas. The last two years I was pregnant at Christmas and am huge in all the pictures! Would be nice to look svelte for a change! Lost 9 pounds over the last month, so at this rate I should be pretty close to my goal weight by the holidays. Add me as a friend for moral support!!
  • Srandgaard10
    Srandgaard10 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm in! Been trying to get/ stay on track all year. 20 to go here
  • carola0531
    carola0531 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm in, my goal is to drop 20-25
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    I will weigh on Sunday B):#
  • jeanjean619
    jeanjean619 Posts: 31 Member
    I'm in too! I would like to lose a total of 30 - 40 lbs and I can't believe how hard it is for me! I have to get my head in the right place and reading about the success stories, even if just a pound, is a real inspiration! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • I'm in though I won't be weighing. I don't own a scale ATM and don't intend to replace it as I tend to just obsess with it by weighing multiple times a day. 10 lbs by Christmas sounds reasonable though I'd like to do 15. Will be half my goal! I'd like to weigh 125-130 by summer I'm approx. 155-160 ATM. Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend and we can keep each other accountable!
  • refuseresist
    One lb a week...One lb a week...repeat... :D
  • Azuriaz
    Azuriaz Posts: 785 Member
    I better join. In case I don't reach target by Halloween (which I know darn well is unrealistic). This way I'll stay motivated rather than catapult into weeks of scarfing down discount candy!
  • refuseresist
    13 weeks to go.
  • poyntal
    poyntal Posts: 5 Member
    I'm in, I have 7 lbs to lose to get to my target weight. A new marriage and my job had me creeping back up.
  • hcs00
    hcs00 Posts: 40 Member
    I'm spending Christmas with my in-laws for the first time this year, and I want to be a bit less huge! Also makes for a comfier plane ride. I hope to be down at least another 20 more by then.

(the in-laws love me to pieces, I just want to look healthier and better with their cute son)
  • refuseresist
    poyntal wrote: »
    I'm in, I have 7 lbs to lose to get to my target weight. A new marriage and my job had me creeping back up.
    half a pound a week :smile:
  • Azuriaz
    Azuriaz Posts: 785 Member
    13 weeks to go.

Oh dear, is that all? I'll have to join a New Year's challenge and Valentine's Day challenge as backup, then.

• k2mexox
    k2mexox Posts: 72 Member
    I want to lose 30 by Christmas!
  • TiredMom12
    TiredMom12 Posts: 78 Member
    Ok, so 93 days till Christmas. So need to loose 25 lbs. but not sure it will happen in 93 days. Willing to give it a shot and have a smaller goal of 15 lbs. Feel like I'm really motivated again after a lazy few months of summer. Had lost 7 lbs. by mid-July, but it is all back. So not happy about that. Hate to have to post this but:
    CW:150
    GW:125

Will check in next Monday and post my stats.
  • refuseresist
    I accidentally declined a friend request via my phone app. I didn't even see the name, think it began with d. Sorry if this was you and please request me again!
  • whiteblossom14
    whiteblossom14 Posts: 240 Member
    I will be down to 70kgs by Christmas that's 10 kegs to lose.
    TiredMom12 wrote: »
    Ok, so 93 days till Christmas. So need to loose 25 lbs. but not sure it will happen in 93 days. Willing to give it a shot and have a smaller goal of 15 lbs. Feel like I'm really motivated again after a lazy few months of summer. Had lost 7 lbs. by mid-July, but it is all back. So not happy about that. Hate to have to post this but:
    CW:150
    GW:125

Will check in next Monday and post my stats.
    What!!! 93 days
  • refuseresist
    Thats 1 kg every 9 days, you can do it
  • hcs00
    hcs00 Posts: 40 Member
    I am looking for friends to motivate through this, so if anybody wants to add me please do.

I'm female, early 30s, Chicagoland, and have 75 pounds to lose to feel healthy enough but really need to drop 100. I hope to lose 25 more by Xmas. I train kickboxing and jujitsu but am an expert on laying on the couch watching TV with cats and my hubs.