Ok guys....who likes a thigh gap???

Options
summerkissed
summerkissed Posts: 730 Member
edited September 2015 in Chit-Chat
Yeah ok I hate them but there's a person that's started a post about "how to get a thigh gap" you only need to have low BMI and ride a push bike 7 days a week for 2-3hrs a day apparently.....got me thinking do guys really like that???

Replies

• Marc_Win
    Marc_Win Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Not me
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    doqq1x380n88.jpg
    Yep
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Yeah ok I hate them but there's a person that's started a post about "how to get a thigh gap" you only need to have low BMI and ride a push bike 7 days a week for 2-3hrs a day apparently.....got me thinking do guys really like that *kitten*???

They're genetic. You either have one or you don't, depending on the set of your hips when you get to a certain body fat percentage. Way to start a body shaming thread.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    Of all the physical characteristics I admire in women, the thigh gap has got to be near the very bottom. No pun intended.

Personally I agree with @HawleyGriffin. >:)
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    its a requirement for me. i've only ever dated girls with thigh gaps and back dimples.

How about back gaps and thigh dimples?
  • ald783
    ald783 Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    What is a back dimple??

I wouldn't be like, DEVASTATED, if my inner thighs were magically severed off and I was left with a thigh gap. I don't aspire for one but I don't know why OP hates them either.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Yeah ok I hate them but there's a person that's started a post about "how to get a thigh gap" you only need to have low BMI and ride a push bike 7 days a week for 2-3hrs a day apparently.....got me thinking do guys really like that???

Did you read some of the responses.....you need GENETICS on your side too. This is about bone structure. Even some overweight women will have a thigh gap.......nonsense
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    Thigh gaps are genetic, there is nothing, other than plastic surgery, that can get you one if you dont have one. If a guy wants to date you, based on whether or not you have a thigh gap, I think you should look elsewhere. Sure, a guy can like it, or not like it, but either way, its shouldnt be a base for a decision
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options

thigh gap is 100% genetic...
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    Thigh gaps are genetic, there is nothing, other than plastic surgery, that can get you one if you dont have one. If a guy wants to date you, based on whether or not you have a thigh gap, I think you should look elsewhere. Sure, a guy can like it, or not like it, but either way, its shouldnt be a base for a decision

How is a guy attracted to a thigh gap any different than a woman attracted to broad shoulders? Why should "you" look elsewhere?

Everyone finds certain things attractive, Thats human nature and programming, I simply mean that it shouldn't be a defining factor. If a girl was bangin, and had a great personality, would you pass on her because she didnt have a thigh gap? Vice versa for girls.
  • ald783
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    ald783 wrote: »
    What is a back dimple??

I wouldn't be like, DEVASTATED, if my inner thighs were magically severed off and I was left with a thigh gap. I don't aspire for one but I don't know why OP hates them either.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=back+dimples

UD seems to be a mix of saying they're something either anorexic or fat people have. Very confusing. User WRCherry08 suggests: "They do not mean u are fat! Or anorexic! I have them and i'm very healthy. i think they're hott."
    Used in a sentence: "Back dimples are hott!"

More confused than when I started.
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    Jruzer wrote: »
    Of all the physical characteristics I admire in women, the thigh gap has got to be near the very bottom. No pun intended.

Personally I agree with @HawleyGriffin. >:)

:joy: Oh, good.
  • ald783
    Options
    I can't wait to follow this easy 2 part, 7 step plan: http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Back-Dimples
  • ald783
    Options
    Had to google lower back dimples

6715235ac3ec7ba0b2f4ee932dea8056.jpg

I've definitely never seen that, apparently I need to spend more time staring at derrières. And I'm 100% positive I don't have those. Where did that chick go that was advocating a 900 calorie a day lifestyle? I bet she can show me the way to BDs.