Ok guys....who likes a thigh gap???

Options

Replies

• sharimarie03
    sharimarie03 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    Thigh gaps are genetic, there is nothing, other than plastic surgery, that can get you one if you dont have one. If a guy wants to date you, based on whether or not you have a thigh gap, I think you should look elsewhere. Sure, a guy can like it, or not like it, but either way, its shouldnt be a base for a decision

How is a guy attracted to a thigh gap any different than a woman attracted to broad shoulders? Why should "you" look elsewhere?

Everyone finds certain things attractive, Thats human nature and programming, I simply mean that it shouldn't be a defining factor. If a girl was bangin, and had a great personality, would you pass on her because she didnt have a thigh gap? Vice versa for girls.

• sharimarie03
    Options
    Well, I'm 5'1 and I'm at 112 lbs and I do not have a thigh gap. The only reason I would ever want one is so that my shorts don't ride and cause a front wedgie. It's utterly annoying.
  • sharimarie03
    Options
    ald783 wrote: »
    Had to google lower back dimples

6715235ac3ec7ba0b2f4ee932dea8056.jpg

I've definitely never seen that, apparently I need to spend more time staring at derrières. And I'm 100% positive I don't have those. Where did that chick go that was advocating a 900 calorie a day lifestyle? I bet she can show me the way to BDs.

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    Why is it okay to shame another body type? Especially on a site where a large percentage of people are here to change their bodies. This thread should be locked, and you should be ashamed for your posts.
  • ald783
    ald783 Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Why is it okay to shame another body type? Especially on a site where a large percentage of people are here to change their bodies. This thread should be locked, and you should be ashamed for your posts.

0rocra7vb85w.gif
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options

Don't know if you're serious, but props if you are. Took me 28 years to figure out it was genetic and not hate my thighs.
  • kk_inprogress
    Options
    Well, I'm 5'1 and I'm at 112 lbs and I do not have a thigh gap. The only reason I would ever want one is so that my shorts don't ride and cause a front wedgie. It's utterly annoying.

Googled front wedgie and don't think I can post any of those pictures :p

Thank god.
  • AshesToBeast
    AshesToBeast Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Jruzer wrote: »
    Of all the physical characteristics I admire in women, the thigh gap has got to be near the very bottom. No pun intended.

Personally I agree with @HawleyGriffin. >:)

Sums it up for me as well!

• laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    Depends on the girl and the amount
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    kkenseth wrote: »

Don't know if you're serious, but props if you are. Took me 28 years to figure out it was genetic and not hate my thighs.

Pretty serious. Think about it like this: substitute "thigh gap" with any other physical feature. What about "cross-eyed" chicks, or "midget" women, or "Caucasians". They're all genetic, like thigh-gaps, yet we're seeing memes and posts making sure these women know that people aren't interested in them because of it.

I don't have to worry about thigh gaps though because something(s) are hanging there that block the daylight.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    What is a back dimple??

I wouldn't be like, DEVASTATED, if my inner thighs were magically severed off and I was left with a thigh gap. I don't aspire for one but I don't know why OP hates them either.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=back+dimples

UD seems to be a mix of saying they're something either anorexic or fat people have. Very confusing. User WRCherry08 suggests: "They do not mean u are fat! Or anorexic! I have them and i'm very healthy. i think they're hott."
    Used in a sentence: "Back dimples are hott!"

More confused than when I started.

last few years i've only ever heard of back dimples being associated with skinny or fit women. "healthy" is internet code for "fatty" anyhow. that person could probably put away more burgers than me and i used to be a great big fat person.

its mostly a status symbol anyhow. like owning a dyson vacuum.

I have a dyson vacuum. No back dimples. Does the vacuum trump back dimples? Just curious... ;)
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    It's definitely possible to have both a thigh gap and a nice rear end, but I definitely prefer girls a little bit on the thicker side. Nothing wrong with skinny girls, just not my preference.
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    This thigh gap, YES!!!

aOqROnM_700b.jpg

hahahahaha I just almost choked.
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    This thigh gap, YES!!!

aOqROnM_700b.jpg

choked the chicken? >:)

hahahahahaha stoooooop iiiiit. lol
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    My issue is not with the gap itself; frankly I have never notice if someone has it or not and find it neither attractive nor unattractive, but with the affect I have seen it have on teen girls who are starving themselves because they feel inferior without it. I volunteer with teens and it's an ongoing issue.
  • kk_inprogress
    Options
    This thigh gap, YES!!!

aOqROnM_700b.jpg

"choked the chicken" thighs? >:)

Well done.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Never even considered it until everyone started discussing it. It's not a factor to me at all. If I need a thigh gap, I'll force her legs apart with my face.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    Never even considered it until everyone started discussing it. It's not a factor to me at all. If I need a thigh gap, I'll force her legs apart with my face.

That's awesome :)
  • ald783
    ald783 Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »

I feel like the beard might be scratchy.

I think a thigh gap would be convenient so as to avoid chub rub.