aarrghh boobs!

Options

Replies

• cupajoe
    cupajoe Posts: 155
    Options
    Mine are a lot smaller these days. Unfortunately, after breastfeeding so many babies, they've also headed south :(

Mine aren't just headed south...I'm afraid that soon I will be tripping over them when I go for a run! The have shrunk. I may still be in a DD cup, but since they just lay in there like a couple of deflated water balloons it doesn't really matter. Between breastfeeding and loosing weight-my poor girls are in a bad way.:cry:
  • mjemerson
    mjemerson Posts: 141
    Options
    I agree, I don't have enough as it is, I certainly can't afford to lose them! Man but all my girlfriends don't seem to have this problem!!!
  • mjemerson
    mjemerson Posts: 141
    Options
    Mine are a lot smaller these days. Unfortunately, after breastfeeding so many babies, they've also headed south :(

Mine aren't just headed south...I'm afraid that soon I will be tripping over them when I go for a run! The have shrunk. I may still be in a DD cup, but since they just lay in there like a couple of deflated water balloons it doesn't really matter. Between breastfeeding and loosing weight-my poor girls are in a bad way.:cry:

I second this, I have the same problem!!!! Well mine aren't DD but everything else is the same ;)
  • jujubean1992
    jujubean1992 Posts: 462 Member
    Options

while i was breast feeding mine were a F! now i'm a D and i'm so glad! lol they are slightly saggy though.
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Haha one of my goals is for my body to match my boobs - they've always been small and it's really hard to find a bra with a big back size and teeny tiny cups! I really don't mind if they go down to nothing - there's always padding/gel/water to be found - but more so in the smaller back sizes.... I can't wait!
  • jonikeffer
    jonikeffer Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I had a reduction about 10 yrs ago....went from a 32 DDD to a D. Mine have gotten a little smaller over these 10 lbs lost, but I'm hopeful that they won't deflate as much as some people's might due to the fact that tissue and fat was already removed from them. Hopefully there isn't as much fat left to shrink in there. <lol> But it does worry me. I would be thrilled to have them get smaller, but it's the shape change that I don't like...they sort of deflate/sag and not just get smaller. :frown:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Band size gets smaller, cup size gets bigger. Currently on the cusp of having to go to specialty stores. :ohwell:
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    You can have my boobs if you want.

@ Schwiggity - good one! Heh heh.

Glad my husband is not a boob man. I can't help him in that department!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Band size gets smaller, cup size gets bigger. Currently on the cusp of having to go to specialty stores. :ohwell:

That's because cup sizes are not the same. A 36D is the same boob volume as a 34DD, etc.

I'd love to lose a size or two, if they don't get saggy.
  • Rhonnie07
    Rhonnie07 Posts: 36
    Options
    I am losing mine as well. And, am happy to see them shrink to a size that doesn't hurt my back. i didn't get extra large breasts until I but the weight on and pleased that they are going.
  • AUPerry
    AUPerry Posts: 166
    Options
    I'm kind of glad I've lost my D cups. They're so much easier to carry now.
  • kristinwalker
    kristinwalker Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Haha one of my goals is for my body to match my boobs - they've always been small and it's really hard to find a bra with a big back size and teeny tiny cups! I really don't mind if they go down to nothing - there's always padding/gel/water to be found - but more so in the smaller back sizes.... I can't wait!

Yeah, I just decided to buy boobs to fit the bra and the body not a bra to fit the boobs and now I am working on the body. Only one problem, I should have waited until after I had my kids. None the less, I love the way they fit my body now =)
  • McRebecca
    McRebecca Posts: 72
    Options
    I would MUCH rather (personally) see mine go... If I could get to a C cup without a knife... I'm down!!

Sorry you are bummed though!!
  • GGMarie1501
    Options
    Mine seem to ALWAYS stay the same size since they finished developing. They didn't even get bigger when I was pregnant or breastfeeding. Just tender and sometimes hard and uncomfortable. Mine are D's and they suit my body just fine. My only problem with them is I wish they were shaped differently. lol Men don't seem to have a problem with the shape but I do. :|
  • AlexandraLove
    Options
    I'm jealous. I had to get a reduction :(
  • Brooke1542
    Brooke1542 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I had a reduction too! Mine shrunk after loosing some weight but were still WAY too big. I'm happily at a 34D now, and can't believe how much easier it is to exercise!
  • SecretlyBatwoman
    SecretlyBatwoman Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I have the opposite problem. Mine are just starting to shrink after nearly 60 lbs gone and I'm so glad. I looked like I was going to topple over!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I'm in the "little too big" camp too. If I got bigger, I'd definitively consider a reduction.
  • retromomof2
    retromomof2 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I can only hope that mine will shrink!!!!
  • retromomof2
    retromomof2 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I can only hope that mine will shrink!!!!