Progress Pics

Replies

• Azuriaz
    Azuriaz Posts: 785 Member
    minties82 wrote: »
    Soo much amazingness going on here!

These 'befores' are screenshots from a video when I had asked someone to film me doing pushups and squats to check my form. I was not even at my largest! I put on another 10kg/20lbs after this. I don't even know how I walked.

15s332w.png

2h6bqbp.png

1zlt374.jpg

1hfgcl.jpg

Lost about 89ish lbs I think, I work in kilos. About 25kg/50lbs to go.

That's freaking amazing!

• sapphire1166
    sapphire1166 Posts: 114 Member
    edited September 2015
    About 235/240 lbs here is my best guess (excuse the extremely surprised baby...my nephew. I had NOT just given birth). 3qcd7jbnzhyq.jpg

And this was last month at 199.3 lbs. This kid is mine. Halfway to goal! 45wsj49ajo8h.jpg

• jessimacd
    jessimacd Posts: 53 Member
    Machka9 wrote: »
    jessimacd wrote: »
    This was me in Jan - I decided I FINALLY had to stop just complaining about my weight gain (which I'd been carrying around for oh, 5 years or so), and actually do something about it.

It's funny because my coworkers have only ever known me at my heavier weight, and would say things like "ohh you don't need to lose weight!" etc. But I know myself and I was NOT comfortable at this weight.

I can relate. :)

Before I started here, I kept doing the "one day, I'll lose weight and get back to what I was in 2008" thing. But just saying that didn't seem to work for some reason. :smiley:

And, like you, my coworkers have never known me at a slender weight, so this has come as something of a surprise for them. I was thinking about it, and even my husband hasn't really known me at this weight. I was this weight when we met, but I lived in Canada and he lived in Australia, so we didn't see each other all that often. By the time I moved to Australia in 2009, I was about 20 lbs heavier than this.

Heh, funny enough, my husband has recently decided to leave our marriage - AFTER I'd lost 35 or so lbs and toned up. He did know me at my thinnest, and we've both gained over the years, but I find it ironic that he's leaving now that I'm looking the best I have in 5+ years. Oh well, his loss. :-)
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,799 Member
    Machka9 wrote: »
    This was me in Jan - I decided I FINALLY had to stop just complaining about my weight gain (which I'd been carrying around for oh, 5 years or so), and actually do something about it.

It's funny because my coworkers have only ever known me at my heavier weight, and would say things like "ohh you don't need to lose weight!" etc. But I know myself and I was NOT comfortable at this weight.

I can relate. :)

Before I started here, I kept doing the "one day, I'll lose weight and get back to what I was in 2008" thing. But just saying that didn't seem to work for some reason. :smiley:

And, like you, my coworkers have never known me at a slender weight, so this has come as something of a surprise for them. I was thinking about it, and even my husband hasn't really known me at this weight. I was this weight when we met, but I lived in Canada and he lived in Australia, so we didn't see each other all that often. By the time I moved to Australia in 2009, I was about 20 lbs heavier than this.

Heh, funny enough, my husband has recently decided to leave our marriage - AFTER I'd lost 35 or so lbs and toned up. He did know me at my thinnest, and we've both gained over the years, but I find it ironic that he's leaving now that I'm looking the best I have in 5+ years. Oh well, his loss. :-)

Sorry to hear that ... but yeah ... his loss!

• calla86
    calla86 Posts: 13 Member
    qdh2sof192qk.jpeg
    84 lbs down since January 12th. About 29 lbs to go until goal!
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Way to go!
  • gemdiver00
    gemdiver00 Posts: 77 Member
    3qcd7jbnzhyq.jpg

That is one awesome pic of the baby! Something just blew his mind.
  • carlparnell1
    carlparnell1 Posts: 6 Member
    nerrrvaqf582.jpeg
    Been a huge few years of ups and downs of discovery. Tried lots of useless information and ideas. So enrolled in my own Btn nutrition course and now on the muscle building stage with what I have learnt so far. Got to use myself so I can help others with this and they can achieve what they want in a better way than I did with far less mistakes. d0uipdi8klvw.jpeg
  • mbanks123
    mbanks123 Posts: 117 Member
    zunqo2rqvhmp.jpg

I'm honestly amazed that I've lost weight on my legs. Didn't even realise I had gained any.. Let alone that I could lose it.

I started in June and I've lost a stone and hopefully toned up a little :) hoping to tone up the rest of my body. Arms and belly next!
  • Azuriaz
    Azuriaz Posts: 785 Member
    calla86 wrote: »
    qdh2sof192qk.jpeg
    84 lbs down since January 12th. About 29 lbs to go until goal!

In only 8 months? That's amazing!
  • amyinfla
    amyinfla Posts: 15 Member
    edited September 2015
    I'm so impressed with you all! Seeing your before & afters are truly motivating. I finally took a selfie the other day for my "Before" picture (so I can visualize my progress) and I actually covered my face in it. ;) I started MFP - again - 10 days ago and have lost 6.5 lbs to date. My goal is to lose the 40 lbs that have crept up on me over the past 10 years. I turn 50 in November and want my 50s to rock!
  • mbanks123
    mbanks123 Posts: 117 Member
    Some of these are really impressive. So much respect for people who stick at it and change their lives
  • gak71
    gak71 Posts: 192 Member
    Wow, what an inspiring thread! You all look amazing!
  • KrisiAnnH
    KrisiAnnH Posts: 352 Member
    edited September 2015
    tomteboda wrote: »
    I'm amazed by the effort and results so many have put in! I decided to share mine, though I'm very much a work in progress. I've lost just over 50 lbs, and my initial goal is a 90 lb loss (270 to 180). I'll reassess where I'm at health and fitness-wise at 180.

I'm rather psyched that I'm getting my face back.

0zrygf1f9s0e.png

0c1xw58l6klk.png

((See? My face!!))
    jx7cdam9rauw.jpg
    minties82 wrote: »
    Soo much amazingness going on here!

These 'befores' are screenshots from a video when I had asked someone to film me doing pushups and squats to check my form. I was not even at my largest! I put on another 10kg/20lbs after this. I don't even know how I walked.

15s332w.png

2h6bqbp.png

1zlt374.jpg

1hfgcl.jpg

Lost about 89ish lbs I think, I work in kilos. About 25kg/50lbs to go.
    tomteboda wrote: »
    I'm amazed by the effort and results so many have put in! I decided to share mine, though I'm very much a work in progress. I've lost just over 50 lbs, and my initial goal is a 90 lb loss (270 to 180). I'll reassess where I'm at health and fitness-wise at 180.

I'm rather psyched that I'm getting my face back.

0zrygf1f9s0e.png

0c1xw58l6klk.png

((See? My face!!))
    jx7cdam9rauw.jpg

LOVE this thread, it's so inspiring! Everyone's done so well- @tomteboda and @minties82 you both look so different! almost like different people! :)
  • anid413
    anid413 Posts: 7 Member
    these posts are so motivational! everyone looks so amazing! :)
  • Machka9
    anid413 wrote: »
    these posts are so motivational! everyone looks so amazing! :)

+1

Great progress! :)

• Machka9
    Merkavar wrote: »
    tumblr_nujunhMQAX1uaxu38o1_1280.jpg

You look younger as you got lighter!

• gsbanks1
    gsbanks1 Posts: 69 Member
    Awesome job everyone