All the chips.
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    A nap
  • funfitat42
    funfitat42 Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    For it to be Saturday again instead of Sunday eve!
  • ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    For it to be 1pm....so I can sip a nice coooool beer without feeling like it's too early...
  • _Primal_
    _Primal_ Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    For my body not to ache after completing Tough Mudder
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Someone to clean my kitchen
  • DrFever100
    DrFever100 Posts: 5,899 Member
    Options
    Sleep!!

I had a horrible night then out the door early to run soccer tryouts. I'm beat!
  • IncredibleShrinkingSandy
    Options
    At this very moment, I want people to stop trying to push their diets on others. You're vegan and that'd great for you. I don't doubt that you feel better. Do you think you're going to get a Nobel Peace Prize or something? Do you think animals will begin to worship you and you will suddenly be able to speak to them? I eat meat, dairy and eggs. I eat sugar (gasp!) and I lose weight. I don't get sick. I sleep well. My stress is minimal. Do you know why? Because I take care of my body and have the unhealthy stuff in moderation. Just because it comes from an animal doesn't mean it is bad for you. I want to understand why vegans think they're so high and mighty.
  • IncredibleShrinkingSandy
    Options
    At this very moment, I want people to stop trying to push their diets on others. You're vegan and that'd great for you. I don't doubt that you feel better. Do you think you're going to get a Nobel Peace Prize or something? Do you think animals will begin to worship you and you will suddenly be able to speak to them? I eat meat, dairy and eggs. I eat sugar (gasp!) and I lose weight. I don't get sick. I sleep well. My stress is minimal. Do you know why? Because I take care of my body and have the unhealthy stuff in moderation. Just because it comes from an animal doesn't mean it is bad for you. I want to understand why vegans think they're so high and mighty.
    I am sorry for the venting. If I am being too out of place or rude, feel free to delete. I'm just frustrated by another thread I saw...

• pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    White cheddar popcorn, or a beer
  • Nicki_G724
    Nicki_G724 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Cardi333 wrote: »
    A sexy body. ;)

Me too!!! :smiley:
  • DrFever100
    DrFever100 Posts: 5,899 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options

I'm suddenly in the mood for a 12oz rib-eye with a nice peppercorn sauce and a glass of a finely aged Barolo. :)
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Someone to scrub my back like right now :joy:
  • Etazer
    Etazer Posts: 218 Member
    Options

I will!! only if you scrub mine though
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    I wish someone would make dinner, serve me, and clean up afterwards ..... is that too much to ask ?
  • JSurita3
    JSurita3 Posts: 10,188 Member
    Options
    One million dollars
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    I'd say tacos, but I just had some. Dreams really do come true!!
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Etazer wrote: »

I will!! only if you scrub mine though

:joy: ok that's a deal!