What's everyone eating for breakfast this morning?

Options

Replies

• Joyinlife811
    Joyinlife811 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Gluten free oats,almond milk, kiwi mixed in with cinnamon on top.
  • cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    An apple with peanut butter and a cheese stick.
  • Linzon
    Linzon Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese, the last of the good fresh berries for the season (sigh), and homemade bread with butter.
  • CrazyMermaid1
    CrazyMermaid1 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Bacon and eggs with broccoli mixed into the eggs. A great way to get veggies in
  • MsChucktowski
    MsChucktowski Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Weetbix (need more iron) and skim milk.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,009 Member
    Options
    butterscotch waffle (mmm), 1 egg over easy, coffee with half and half, and fresh-squeezed orange juice
  • Purplebunnysarah
    Purplebunnysarah Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    Giant bowl of Raisin Bran with milk and a coffee. Weekdays I've been having an egg between two slices of toast and some Greek yogurt. And coffee. Sometimes more than one coffee.
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    Honestly? A big cup of 2% milk and two Reeses peanut butter eggs :grin:
  • KrisiAnnH
    KrisiAnnH Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Today we were planning on having "eggy-pittas" (one of my boyfriends favourites- scrambled eggs with ham in a pitta bread) but after defrosting the pittas and realising they'd be more suitable for building a house than eating we settled for scrambled eggs on toast. I had mine with avocado on toast, super yummy and set me up for the day!

Generally for breakfast I'm a fan of anything with eggs in though! :)
  • rachelbouc
    rachelbouc Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Homemade cinnamon raisin french toast with 2 tsp light syrup and a coffee...that most of it dumped into the lake I was at when I had it.
  • cmbove53
    cmbove53 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal, barley, Greek nf yogurt, protein powder, blueberries, trivia. @ 320 calories. Keeps me going all morning
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,485 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    23dms wrote: »
    Mmm bacon butty sounds delicious, but I have my first ever yoga class in the morning and I don't want to do smelly farts all over the place. Downward dogs have me very worried.
    No eggs for the same reason.

Coffee and toast I think will be best.

Cheers, h

I will have a bb, and think of England, when I get back

Let me know how the yoga goes! Thinking of doing some yoga classes myself. Heard that it's great for keeping the muscles relaxed and flexible?

Woo hoo, I made it through my first yoga class, 90 min of Iyengar contortions.

Had a cup of coffee and half a protein bar before going.

It was such a relaxed slow moving class that I found it hard to relax, silly me. The poses are challenging as you have to have good balance, reasonable flexibility, and quite a bit of endurance, just to hold the pose.
    I think, after a few more classes, and I have learnt to compose myself, I will really enjoy it.

Give it a try if you are considering it 23dms.

My SO came too and enjoyed it. He felt it is expanding his range of motion, he swims and runs.

Didn't have a bacon butty when I came back, North American bacon always ends up disapointing me. ( sympathising with those who miss their UK bacon Ikaspin).

Had 2 rashers of bacon alongside an egg on low sodium whole wheat toast and a vanilla protein shake mixed with water.

The whole morning, exercise and food was very satisfying, yum.

Cheers, h.
  • meliwai
    meliwai Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I made a pumpkin custard thing because canned pumpkin is in season at Trader Joe's and I'm trying to eat more veggies at every meal. tw3uk8u2lwv9.jpg
  • tryin2die2self
    tryin2die2self Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Two slices of bacon with two farm eggs fried in the bacon fat is my go-to breakfast. If I am fasting or interval fasting I make a cup of fatty coffee instead. Saturdays I splurge and have fatty coffee with the eggs and bacon.
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Hard boiled eggs, toast, milk with chocolate sustagen

• kellellie
    kellellie Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Skillet sweet potatoes and 2 eggs. Yum yum!
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,485 Member
    Options
    kellellie wrote: »
    Skillet sweet potatoes and 2 eggs. Yum yum!

Ooh I love sweet potatoes and eggs. I have newly discovered it and can't believe how well the flavours go together, a handful of spinach alongside and I am in heaven.
    (Oh I have cauliflower in the fridge, I may just try that with a shaving of Parmesan on top. Dinner thoughts for the week.)

Cheers, h.
  • arb037
    arb037 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Coffee black,
    4-6 servings southwestern egg beaters
    4-6 slices bacon.
    Everyday without fail!
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options

Today and most work days:
    1 cup dark roast Coffee
    Sugar free vanilla creamer 3tbs
    1/2 serving Trader Joe's Pumpkin O's
    1/2 serving Cheerios
    6 oz whole milk
    10 grams sliced almonds
    84+/- grams banana sliced
    130 grams of grapes

Tomorrow is my day off and I am considering making pancakes. Been awhile since I had them.
    On days off my breakfast can vary and is usually fried or poached eggs and toast with some fruit and coffee.

• doralim1990
    doralim1990 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Big breakkie all day err day. Oats with banana and chia seeds, half baked sweet potatoes, cafe latte and a piece of crackers.