Pumpkin Spice Everything

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Oh, the pumpkinized Chobani Flip is really good. It contains actual pumpkin. I needs to get me more of that.

"Pumpkin Low-Fat Yogurt with Pie Crust Pieces, Glazed Pumpkin Seeds and Pecans"
    flips-pumpkin-harvest-crisp-flip.png

Seconded. The store was all out today. I was sad.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna JSF

pumpkin%2Bpie%2Bspice%2Bcookie%2Bbutter.JPG
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    How about this?

dVdhNHC.jpg
    pumpkin-spice-draft-44-photos-9.jpg
  • sixxpoint
    sixxpoint Posts: 3,529 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    All I know is basic white girls really love this kinda stuff.

You can catch them on their iPads in Starbucks wearing yoga pants, Uggs, and big ridiculous scarves this time of season, too.
  • 46HealthyMe
    46HealthyMe Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin Spice M&Ms
  • pdxwine
    pdxwine Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    _Waffle_ wrote: »
    Pumpkin spice yogurt doesn't sound too bad actually. Bread, I can eat nearly any flavor of bread.

I discovered the Chobani Pumpkin yogurt last year. Love it!!! It also makes great Greek Yogurt Pancakes.

• GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Did anyone mention pumpkin spice pancake mix from Trader Joe's? I bought some but have not prepared it yet.

70044776.png
  • mstigurl
    mstigurl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Gotta say I am a big fan of pumpkin pie - but I normally don't go crazy over the fall rush of pumpkin pie spiced stuff. Some of the pics of things do look interesting though - although I have never seen them where I shop!
  • Pinkranger626
    Pinkranger626 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    The chobani yogurt is amazing, as is their apple cinnamon flavor. I will admit that i do enjoy the Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks... but that's about the only two things pumpkin spice that i'll go out of my way to get and even that is maybe once a week for the latte while they're in season, and once a year for the yogurt
  • crystalewhite
    crystalewhite Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I don't get this craze, or why it has become such a big thing in the last few years. Can't even stand the smell of this stuff.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    besee_2000 wrote: »
    Pumpkin spice brats I think I read for up here in WI. Don't ask me, I don't get brats.

i get brats and love them but ick and gross

i enjoyed the yoplait whips pumpkin cheese cake, culvers multiple flavors of pumpkin shakes and will be getting the thomas' english muffin pumpkin spice rendition.

I made pumpkin(spice) pudding earlier this week

yes i wear yoga pants too
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbA_9c-mo1yugKUt1LKk4aM-jngpFk3iWy9HpIvp_TTrZTfwsX_g
  • BethAnnieT
    BethAnnieT Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    njgmxhn25pw4.jpeg
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    1/4 cup pumpkin has over 100% RDA vitamin A. Make sure your pumpkin spice goodies actually have some pumpkin in them too.
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    STOP THE PUMPKIN SPICE SHAMING OR IM COMING AFTER YOUR BACON!

eta: i did make it out of TJ's last night without buying a single pumpkin item, even though i lingered at the dark chocolate pumpkin spice cream salted caramels. (cashier said i wasn't missing anything anyways lol)
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    besaro wrote: »

eta: i did make it out of TJ's last night without buying a single pumpkin item, even though i lingered at the dark chocolate pumpkin spice cream salted caramels. (cashier said i wasn't missing anything anyways lol)

We tried those. They have too much "spice" and "salt". Although the pumpkin mochi and pumpkin butter are quite good.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    2D274906960716-today-halloween-food-141008-010.today-inline-large.jpg
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    PUMPKIN ALL THE THINGS.

Seriously though, I don't care about pumpkin spice. I want PUMPKIN in that stuff. Not just the spices. So I don't buy most of them because really, it has no pumpkin (looking at you, Quaker oatmeal).

YES! I like pieces of pumpkin in my chili and curry, or pureed pumpkin in my soup, etc. I don't like the sweet "pumpkin spice" flavor. I also never liked pumpkin pie. I'm a savory kind of person.
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options

We tried those. They have too much "spice" and "salt". Although the pumpkin mochi and pumpkin butter are quite good.

Wait a minute. There's pumpkin mochi?

Guess I'm making a TJ's stop after work.
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options

Don't threaten the bacon.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    You know the marketers are latching on to something elemental, right?

e7921cda5289536e9b0ff0b8f4729449_zps98622cc9.jpg

Scent is closely tied to memory. What do warm spicy scents remind you of?

I suspect we have passed market saturation and these may suddenly stop selling.