Beeky85 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    dscmom wrote: »
    Count me in for October! Thanks

Hey, welcome to October! Good luck >:)
  • Tama072015
    Tama072015 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I would like to attempt this. I have been trying to find ways to enjoy walking. I have been doing between 1.5-2miles a day for the last 3 weeks. I often find other work outs more enjoyable, but this is definitely relaxing.
  • drakedk02
    drakedk02 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I love these walking challenges, they always give me the little bit of extra motivation to get out and move everyday.
  • JudyBrake2015
    JudyBrake2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I will be doing this. I am determined. First time for me.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I walk 4 miles on my lunch hour when the weather is nice. I'll try to do by Leslie Sansone walking DVD when it's not (I hope walking in place counts). I also hike.
  • tmcat111
    tmcat111 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    AlphaHowls wrote: »
    *marks place* One more day for September to walk and log and then back here to start October!

Thank you for letting us (your friends) know about this thread AlphaHowls, I'm in too :)
  • lisemae
    lisemae Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Not sure of a goal yet, but I need to get moving.
  • MsWendyDarling
    MsWendyDarling Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My main form of exercise is walking. I'm probably going to start C25K next week! :) Anyone feel free to add me! ☺
  • nowetdio
    nowetdio Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! Would benefit me and my dogs!! Goal would be at least 60 minutes 5 days a week.
  • Arduinna4
    Arduinna4 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be a part of this. Lately i've lost my motivation and walking have been always a favorite form of exercising (though running is the best). I pledge to walk every day no matter what!
  • Beeky85
    Options
    hag48125 wrote: »
    I would like to attempt this. I have been trying to find ways to enjoy walking. I have been doing between 1.5-2miles a day for the last 3 weeks. I often find other work outs more enjoyable, but this is definitely relaxing.

It's a great way to unwind, just pop your trainers/shoes on, put some music on, and walk it all away. :smile:
  • Beeky85
    Options
    drakedk02 wrote: »
    I love these walking challenges, they always give me the little bit of extra motivation to get out and move everyday.

:# Only a few more months until Xmas - that's motivation for you :p
  • Beeky85
    Options
    I will be doing this. I am determined. First time for me.

Hey, welcome. Every time you walk just post your miles/steps in here ;) good luck X
  • Beeky85
    Options
    I'm in. I walk 4 miles on my lunch hour when the weather is nice. I'll try to do by Leslie Sansone walking DVD when it's not (I hope walking in place counts). I also hike.

Any walking/steps count - good luck :smiley:
  • Beeky85
    Options
    lisemae wrote: »
    I'm in. Not sure of a goal yet, but I need to get moving.

You'll figure one out when you get going - welcome :D
  • Beeky85
    Options
    I'm in! My main form of exercise is walking. I'm probably going to start C25K next week! :) Anyone feel free to add me! ☺

Hey, welcome! C25k is a great programme - good luck. :)
  • Beeky85
    Options
    nowetdio wrote: »
    Count me in!! Would benefit me and my dogs!! Goal would be at least 60 minutes 5 days a week.

That's a great goal!! The dog will be a good motivator to get out I'm sure! Good luck :#
  • Beeky85
    Options
    Arduinna4 wrote: »
    I'd love to be a part of this. Lately i've lost my motivation and walking have been always a favorite form of exercising (though running is the best). I pledge to walk every day no matter what!

Hey, welcome! We all loose track from time to time. Good thing is, you're here and getting back on it! :smiley:

Start off walking and I'm sure you'll be back to running in no time!! :wink: good luck
  • Beeky85
    Options
    Pinch, punch first of the month!! :# good luck for October guys!! :# Soon be Christmas party wear time- get moving!! :p
  • BruceHedtke
    BruceHedtke Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a fun challenge. I'll just have to remember to check in everytime I log some miles.