YAYYYYYYYYY CANUCKS!!!

Options

Replies

• XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    LORD STANLEY MUST STAY IN CANADA! And f*uck me if the bruins win - those guys are nuttin' but thugs.
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    Bo YAH! Bruins WIN.... didnt you watch the other series.... you cant count the B's out even when down 2 games!!! First the Canucks bite.... now they blind side Horton.... I see how it is... See you on Weds for game 4... then we will see who is still cheering!!

Yoa'll feeling sorry for Horton? How about Pacioretty's neck when Chara took him out. Just a little Canadian KARMA... Plus that b*tch Horton deserved it - skate with your head up, never down... :laugh:
  • fouchou09
    fouchou09 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Love this thread! Go Canucks GO! And yes, Vancouver is beautiful.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Moving this thread to Chit/Chat section. This is not the idea Mike had in mind when he created a Success Stories posts (besides, they lost last night). :ohwell:

***edit*** I'll have another moderator actually move it, someone without obvious bias. Not that it matters, since I'm not that petty, but just to make sure everything is on the up and up.
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    What a game last night.....Very Physical, and it's only gonna get worse!! Canucks are faster, but the B's are stronger. If it stays that physical, I like Bostons chances. Hopefully they didn't blow their wad scoring all those goals. Luongo must have had nightmares last night!!
  • hungrymarathongirl
    hungrymarathongirl Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    How many calories is Patrice Bergeron's finger?
    BA,hahahahaha!

Love it!!! Go Canucks Go!!
  • abalicious
    abalicious Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    ...boo.
  • pdn190
    pdn190 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Of course it is! Let's change the title to 'Bruins lose 229 lbs!' (Horton out)

Stay classy Vancouver...
  • ashley_jorah
    ashley_jorah Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I believe.
    Still 2 to go.

Go Canucks!

We'll just have to do it in 5 now. We wanted to win at home anyways.
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Bo YAH! Bruins WIN.... didnt you watch the other series.... you cant count the B's out even when down 2 games!!! First the Canucks bite.... now they blind side Horton.... I see how it is... See you on Weds for game 4... then we will see who is still cheering!!

WOOT!!!! WOOT!!!!

Hijacked.
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I heard Rome got 4 games. brutal. I thought maybe one game max!

big tilt tomorrow!

Go canucks!
  • kcanoni
    kcanoni Posts: 31
    Options
    Of course it is! Let's change the title to 'Bruins lose 229 lbs!' (Horton out)

Stay classy Vancouver...

I just like pdn190's reply
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Game 3 will be the game that tells it all. If the Bs win then I think it will go 7 but if Vancouver wins the series is probably over. I want a 7 game series.
  • sunnyk8
    sunnyk8 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    YEAHHHHHH BRUINS!!!!

Eat it Canucks!

Sincerely,
    A Sharks Fan Pulling for Bean Town!
  • Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Go Canucks Go!!!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!
  • ginagn73
    ginagn73 Posts: 89
    Options
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!
    who asked you!!! :tongue:
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    YEAHHHHHH BRUINS!!!!

Eat it Canucks!

Sincerely,
    A Sharks Fan Pulling for Bean Town!

There's the love!!! :drinker:
  • SHBoss1673
    Options

Yoa'll feeling sorry for Horton? How about Pacioretty's neck when Chara took him out. Just a little Canadian KARMA... Plus that b*tch Horton deserved it - skate with your head up, never down... :laugh:

At least we didn't call 911 on Rome. HA!
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    I heard Rome got 4 games. brutal. I thought maybe one game max!

big tilt tomorrow!

Go canucks!

1 game? Did you not SEE the hit? 2 strides after the puck was gone, and he launched (left his feet to deliver the blow), and he angled his shoulder at Horton's head. I'm sorry, I'm all for a good hard hit, I'll give someone credit when they do it, but rome actually had to JUMP to make shoulder contact with Horton's head, if that's not intent to injure I don't know what is. That was deliberate, rome had plenty of time to pull up and put a hard body check on him but instead he follows through with a head shot that could have ended Horton's career. That was just plain dirty, no way you slice it is it clean, and the officials in the NHL office obviously agree.

take another look, he literally jumps up to hit horton in the head AFTER he delivered the puck and took 2 full strides.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUYqTE3cnuQ&feature=related

By the way, I love the people who say "head on a swivel" well, you can only look in one direction at any time, that's why interference is a penalty, because in hockey you look towards the puck, not the other side of the ice, that's called hitting a player with no opportunity to prepare themself and it's explicitly stated in the rules as illegal.