Start: 248.8 now: 158.6 -90 pounds!

Options

Replies

• Bud_
    Bud_ Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Brilliant!! You've done an amazing job - Well done B)
  • veephil31
    veephil31 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • lemonychild
    lemonychild Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    amazing! congrats!~
  • tteet64
    tteet64 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!!

• lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    *woo hoo* Good job!!!
  • misssmadalyn
    misssmadalyn Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    gihelo wrote: »
    Wow amazing work, well done!
    You go girl, well done! :flowerforyou:
    wilder0902 wrote: »
    Wow awesome
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    AMAZING job woman!
    Batlady49 wrote: »
    Fantastic! You go girl!
    Wuaooo :) Amazing!
    Bud_ wrote: »
    Brilliant!! You've done an amazing job - Well done B)
    veephil31 wrote: »
    Great job!
    amazing! congrats!~
    tteet64 wrote: »
    You look awesome!!!!
    lynder64 wrote: »
    *woo hoo* Good job!!!

Thank you, I really appreciate all of your kind words! ❤️❤️
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    Annr wrote: »
    mentally doing a cartwheel for you!!! Awesome sauce!!! You have had an EPIC journey and it shows. Great job!

Aw thank you so much!
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    terri91069 wrote: »
    Great job!! I think losing 90 pounds is more than just "all right". You look great! Can you share some of your tips on how you lost so much weight? Thanks!

I started slow, I made tiny goals every week to accomplish, tracked my food, I have 1 serving of junk food a day or 2 half servings of 2 different junk foods, I have cheat days on Saturday bc I work in a restaurant & work a long shift that day, I stay active throughout my day by picking up the house, cleaning, going for walks, going to the gym, I drink plenty of water- a lot more than 8 glasses, I make sure I get my fruit & veggie servings in& eat foods with nutritional value like eggs, yogurt, chicken. I eat 1700-2000 calories a day
  • courtcassiefit
    courtcassiefit Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    congrats maddy! that's amazing! you look incredible!
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    Super work! You're very inspiring :smiley: ... and I like your Coach phone case :wink:

I'm glad to inspire you, you can do it! Thanks haha I stole it from my mom! :)
  • ForMe2No
    ForMe2No Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great! Btw you were beautiful before too! I love your smile!
  • twinjamom6
    twinjamom6 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • ljparsons08
    ljparsons08 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I think losing 90 pounds is more than just "all right". You look great! Can you share some of your tips on how you lost so much weight? Thanks!

I started slow, I made tiny goals every week to accomplish, tracked my food, I have 1 serving of junk food a day or 2 half servings of 2 different junk foods, I have cheat days on Saturday bc I work in a restaurant & work a long shift that day, I stay active throughout my day by picking up the house, cleaning, going for walks, going to the gym, I drink plenty of water- a lot more than 8 glasses, I make sure I get my fruit & veggie servings in& eat foods with nutritional value like eggs, yogurt, chicken. I eat 1700-2000 calories a day

It's telling me to eat 1700. How did you get to have that many? 1200 is hard sometimes! Great job!
  • hotmamma2
    hotmamma2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    congrats maddy! that's amazing! you look incredible!

Thank you ❤️❤️❤️
  • misssmadalyn
    Options

It's telling me to eat 1700. How did you get to have that many? 1200 is hard sometimes! Great job!

Your metabolism is slow if you're filling up on 1200, the faster you digest your food the more you have to eat.
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    ForMe2No wrote: »
    Congratulations! You look great! Btw you were beautiful before too! I love your smile!

Thank you
  • misssmadalyn
    Options

When I started I ate 1400, the more weight I lost the more I had to eat, I know it seems weird & confusing & I struggled to get myself to eat that much but the week I increased to 1700 I actually lost more weight than when I was eating 1200-1400
  • IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    Options
    Great work, you should be so proud of yourself!
  • alsarve
    alsarve Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation. That is so inspiring because that is pretty much my start and goal weight. Thank you for sharing and congratulations on all your hard work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!