Another round of 30 day shred who is in starting monday may

Options

Replies

• MrsRazor7
    MrsRazor7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 6 done! (Last time I posted I finished day 4, but it was actually day 5....I can't go backwards!)
  • Pammie1000
    Pammie1000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    L1 day 7 finished, I muted the sound and listened to my tunes, It is amazing how much less painful it is not to listening to Jillian!:laugh:
  • soshotout
    soshotout Posts: 115
    Options
    L1D7 done. I dunno 'bout you ladies, but this is still very hard for me. I can't imagine what level 2 is going to be like. Every time she says that if we are on day 5, 6 or 7 we should see how much easier we should be finding it (can't remember her exact words) I want to scream! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
  • tarabear88
    tarabear88 Posts: 37
    Options
    I'm in. however i this made me purchase it off amazon.. and i wont get it until the 8th.. startng them!
  • mbvenske
    mbvenske Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Today was 'sposed to be my rest day, but I wasn't feeling up to par yesterday so I didn't do a dang thing. BUT, I got home this morning from work and did it. So,

L1 Day 6 done and over with.

And I agree, I don't think it's getting much easier. I guess I feel stronger and am able to keep up easier, but it's still kicking my butt, and you don't know how many times I wanna just say the hell with it, but then I know that I have to come and be accountable with you all so I go do it. Thanks everyone!!!
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    L1D7 done! I got up and exercised before my body could register that I'm getting a cold. ARGH. I've got that horrible feeling in the back of my throat. Make it go away!
  • gemwho2
    gemwho2 Posts: 82
    Options
    Level1Day8 done!
    I agree, it is easier but NOT EASY. I do notice that recovery is quicker now and I'm not in pain afterwards :)
  • gemwho2
    gemwho2 Posts: 82
    Options
    Level1Day8 done!
    I agree, it is easier but NOT EASY. I do notice that recovery is quicker now and I'm not in pain afterwards :)
  • Scentlessapprentice
    Scentlessapprentice Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    L1 D8 is done! It's easier now but i'm getting fed up now, quite looking forward to level 2 if only for a change
  • soshotout
    soshotout Posts: 115
    Options
    L1D8 Done! I got it in earlier today and did not use the DVD. I've pretty much memorized everything on it and did not need Jillian telling me what to do. I found that I actually worked out harder and longer just by counting out my time per circuit and reps than I do with the DVD. I didn't take a clock in with me, just went at it hard and gave it everything I had. Yes, I still modified some things to accomodate my shoulder, but in all I feel I did a harder, longer workout ( it was 12:17 am when I started and 12:51 when I quit) than I would have with the DVD. Of course, I find this out now that I only have 2 days on level one left, right? hehe

Keep up all the great work, everyone!!
  • Pammie1000
    Pammie1000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    L1D7 done. I dunno 'bout you ladies, but this is still very hard for me. I can't imagine what level 2 is going to be like. Every time she says that if we are on day 5, 6 or 7 we should see how much easier we should be finding it (can't remember her exact words) I want to scream! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I can't stand it when she says "If you think you are dying...follow Anita" !!! :explode: LOL I'm sorry to let you guys down, but I've decided to put Miss Jillian on the back burner for now, I really hate working out since I started the shred! and I used to love it, that can't be a good thing! I just got my Zumba DVD's, and man... talk about FUN! I love it! sooooo... Miss Jillian will just have to wait!, Good Luck to all of you! :drinker:
  • Scentlessapprentice
    Options

I can't stand it when she says "If you think you are dying...follow Anita" !!! :explode: LOL I'm sorry to let you guys down, but I've decided to put Miss Jillian on the back burner for now, I really hate working out since I started the shred! and I used to love it, that can't be a good thing! I just got my Zumba DVD's, and man... talk about FUN! I love it! sooooo... Miss Jillian will just have to wait!, Good Luck to all of you! :drinker:
    You're not letting anyone down, it's not for everyone. I'm pretty much hating it but I'm a stubborn cow so I want to complete the dvd. What zumba dvd is it you have?
  • ileana84
    ileana84 Posts: 163
    Options
    I dont know if its because im on TOM or doing this video twice a day to catch up with you ladies, but I got really frustrated with Jillian lol Good gosh woman, you're like a double edge sword. Yes you give me a wonderful butt, but sheesh, can you at least have some music on your videos? Not even, I wish ( i know its a video) but you wouldnt repeat these sarcastic comments to us lol It makes me love/hate you and makes me not want to/ but want to work out. I want to prove you wrong so bad, that you can make me quit but argh! You just twitched my nerve today!

Ok. enough of my vent to Jillian. You ladies are doing wonderfully and dont worry Pammie... I love Zumba too. Have a great time and good luck =)
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    I hear you with feeling frustrated with this DVD... there's something about the repetition of her words, the music, the moves... just kinda turns me off. As much as I know I can get results (previously have done it for 13 days straight and def saw a difference) and as much as I love that it's "only" 25 mins, I'm searching for other workout outlets atm. I'm just not able to kick this feeling of being turned off. Not that I should necessarily be turned on (lol) but exercise should be something that one enjoys to some extent, I think. I am jealous of all of you for sticking with it and getting stronger, this is definitely something to be proud of and celebrate!
  • campb2ti
    campb2ti Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Yea day 8 done! Today I really didn't want to work out but at the same time I felt that I had to! Anywho One to day 9! almost 1/3 of the way done!
  • MrsRazor7
    MrsRazor7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 7 done! I am still a day behind, but it is getting easier....but like you all said, it is not easy! But, I am definitely tired of this routine and ready to go on! Everyone is doing great!
  • lunamare
    Options
    Ugh, my arm/shoulder was screaming at me last night and this morning. Plus having a cold knocked me out. I skipped this am. If I feel better and it's not too hot (ha ha ha) I'll try to work out tonight.
  • lunamare
    Options
    If you get sick of her voice, you can always switch the video to be just the music. On the main menu there's an audio option that lets you turn her off.
  • Scentlessapprentice
    Options
    L1D9is Done!

Today I felt like I was the one kicking Jillian *kitten*.:drinker:

Anyone else noticed that the comments she makes sounds like she's taking the piss a little bit or is that just me:blushing:
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    guys i feel so bad!! i got to L1D5 nd haven't done it since!!!!
    Should I start completely over or just pick up where i left off?