What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• LaceyBirds
    LaceyBirds Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Truly never thought I'd have anything to post here, but my boss today said that I was her inspiration (even though I just hit 'onederland' today) to get more fit and took the stairs with me up to a meeting.

That is really a nice NSV. Congrats on reaching Onederland! :)
  • LaceyBirds
    LaceyBirds Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Today I went to a large county fair. I haven't been to a fair in nine years. I skipped breakfast, then had a sausage, peppers and onions on a roll with a mocha coffee at the fair, and just had a chicken breast for dinner. I stayed under my calories for the day. The victory part is that I passed by all those yummy fair foods, thought about getting some (especially maple cotton candy - never seen that before), but I had blown my goal on Sunday and didn't want to do it twice in one week. I wanted the goodies, but was full from the sandwich, and it was more important to me, this time, to keep to my goal.

That maple cotton candy, though . . . :'(:)
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend picked me up the other day :) That's never happened before! Felt awesome.

Love this :). I can't wait for my Hubs to pick me up. Though it's not going to be any time soon :wink: I am still a few pounds heavier than him . Congratulations to you, that's a wonderful NSV.
  • ponybrown
    ponybrown Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Seeing a noticeable difference in my legs. They're getting lean and love seeing my reflection in the mirror!
  • shizmcnally
    shizmcnally Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    CJsf1t wrote: »
    My boyfriend picked me up the other day :) That's never happened before! Felt awesome.

Love this :). I can't wait for my Hubs to pick me up. Though it's not going to be any time soon :wink: I am still a few pounds heavier than him . Congratulations to you, that's a wonderful NSV.

Thank you! You'll get there!!
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Ran my first sub-1hr 10km today - 58mins14secs. Yay!
  • rdrettig1
    rdrettig1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I fit into a size of jeans that I haven't worn in a decade!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    This is such an inspirational thread! The power of seeing people's different victories is so strong as a motivating factor. Especially when I've had a similar experience, but reading that anyone has been victorious over some aspect of their life gives me a warm feeling.
  • SunflowerSandra
    SunflowerSandra Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I hit the last hole of my belt this morning!! :#
  • memickee
    memickee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Going to Scotland this weekend - found a 5k to particpate in while there!
  • Raemama
    Raemama Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I actually look FORWARD to weighing in this week. Bring. It. On.

Well, crud, that was a scale victory. Jeesh! Here's the non-scale part: I ran two miles this morning and could have run more.
  • Jillish23
    Jillish23 Posts: 226 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    memickee wrote: »
    Going to Scotland this weekend - found a 5k to particpate in while there!

The Great Scottish Run was on last weekend in Glasgow - it's now my "something to aim for in the future". Best wishes for your race @memickee! :)

*Edited numerous times because my brain and hands are not working well today!
  • memickee
    memickee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    @Jillish23 Thanks! Big Fun run in Edinburgh on Sunday. I have never been to Scotland so I am super duper excited.
  • SoundFearlessMind
    Options
    I am a new mom of an awesome 4 month old and I am 3 jean sizes and 15 pounds lower than BEFORE I got pregnant! Who says pregnancy "ruins" you? (I gained 30 pounds by the end of my pregnancy and have already lost 45) I never thought this was possible!
  • Ziggyzigs
    Ziggyzigs Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    entwife wrote: »
    Butt-shelf! Love it :) good for you @Ziggyzigs :)

• hotasfire36
    hotasfire36 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I tried on a pair of red capri pants from my closet that I was never able to fit. Guess what! They now fit. It's still in the 90s here in South Alabama and you better believe im wearing these tomorrow. Not waiting through another winter lol
  • Jacqui_Runs
    Jacqui_Runs Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I went for a run today, and I knocked 45 seconds off of my time! I had been doing a mile in 12 min, but today I did it in 11:18
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!