What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• s_y8s
    s_y8s Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I can feel my ribs when I lay down. I know that sounds weird but that's huge for me!
  • NC_Girl
    NC_Girl Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    An odd/unexpected one: I can fit under my bed. :smiley:

HAHAHA! This made me laugh!
  • gilliebee63
    gilliebee63 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am still new to this (just rejoined in earnest after dabbling a couple years ago) and the pounds aren't really melting off. But I feel better and better every day when I walk to work. And I don't feel like a slave to my cravings.

I love reading all your stories. You are such an inspiration to keep at it!
  • ephphy
    ephphy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've gone from hating and staying away from any form of group exercise class, to attending about 10 in the last four weeks... and I finally got up the guts to go to a ParkRun. About to head off to my fourth class this week! I've even accepted the fact that someone photographs me exercising (hence the profile pic)
  • miinorawr
    miinorawr Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I was really tempted to,eat the remaining Twix mix share bag contents last night - I took myself away from the kitchen and did my best to stay busy and resisted - yay!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Someone stole the computer I use to track my bike speed and all I did was accept it was my own fault for leaving it on the bike outside and then went to the bike store to replace it. An expensive lesson.
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    Size 12 bra!!!!!!!
    I used to be a 16! I had to buy new work pants and yay!!!! Size 12 in them too!!!!!!
    My sister has commented that every time she see's me I look smaller and happier. I feel so much better
  • Ap3Fit21
    Ap3Fit21 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    The nurse yesterday was about to ask if I did any exercise when checking an injury of mine before she even looked at me and went... 'do you li....' *checks me up and down* 'oh I see you lift weights... that's definitely how you obtained it!* #Winning.
  • susiebabygirl
    susiebabygirl Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My heart rate monitor is as tight as it can be and it's still slipping a bit!!
  • lchillies
    lchillies Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This morning i put on my gym clothes i bought for my first ever trip to the gym - they were huge! This made me feel proud of myself :)
  • FCFitness75
    FCFitness75 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Someone at work came up to me and said 'You're looking tiny! You've really slimmed down!' I've only lost 7lbs, but I'm under 5ft so it comes off SUPER slow. I was feeling disheartened, and she made my day!
  • tjcuts339
    tjcuts339 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Last hole on all my belts that I have had more than 3 yrs......New belts needed......
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I've been sick all week so I haven't been tracking my best because sick = eat ALL THE FOODS. I still managed a *tiny* loss but most importantly, I'm not ANOTHER notch in on my belt. I may actually need to invest in a new one...
  • chubbard9
    chubbard9 Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Finally fitting into some jeans that I have had laying round for a few years.... And my stomach doesn't look terrible when I wear them!!!! I've been holding onto them because I knew they would fit one day!!!
  • juliet3455
    juliet3455 Posts: 3,015 Member
    Options

Not sure if I/We at MFP dare ask . What the heck were you doing under the bed? Chasing zombies?

My NSV today was at my Doc's office today my Blood Pressure was 120/80 and Pulse 60.
    The nurse called me an Athlete. She based most of her comments on the Pulse at 60 which is what she see's on the triathlete's / semi professional athlete's not the average everyday person.
    Now just to get rid of the last 20 lbs which I know is going to be slow process - but I am okay with that.
  • ar9179
    ar9179 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of weddings to attend this summer and I've been looking at dresses for a while, online. Tried a couple of clearance items on the other day at Kohl's and was surprised that the size 12 and L actually fit! They looked terrible on my shape, though.

Today I'm at Goodwill to drop off my too-big clothes and find a couple of Hawaiian shirts for my boys' last day of school party (themed for some reason). For giggles, I looked through the dresses and found a few, one of which is a size 10P (yay, petite. boo, size 10). I knew it wasn't going to fit but wanted to see how close I am. OMG, it fit. Totally vanity sizing, but it looks good on my shape and is well-made from Land's End for $10. Doesn't even look like it's been worn. Sure makes the drudgery of continuing a deficit soooooo worth it!
  • DianaLovesCoffee
    DianaLovesCoffee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I bought a new swimsuit and wasn't horrified.
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    juliet3455 wrote: »

Not sure if I/We at MFP dare ask . What the heck were you doing under the bed? Chasing zombies?

Hiding from the bogeyman?

Nah, just grabbing something that rolled way underneath.

• Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    such great NSV's
    My face is thinner, I think my double chin is completely gone.
    I have been going through my closet and getting rid of lots of clothes, fit into some very old 4-5 year old clothes. I have a huge pile for goodwill. The good thing is I still had a lot of my old clothes so I really won't have to buy anything for a long time. My husband and I trade massages once in a while and he noticed my calves were quite firm. I used to be a 16 pants/dress and XL shirt, now I fit into all 14's and large shirts and a few Med. So great to see a change since starting January 4th. It was slow, and only down one size, but I can really tell a big difference. I also have a lot more energy and haven't been sick for a very long time.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!