What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• kab789
    kab789 Posts: 110 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Being able to put both legs in one side of what used to be my favorite pair of pants :D
    Way to go :smiley:
  • mrs_joshica
    mrs_joshica Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    Way to go :smiley: [/quote]

TYSM! And WTG on everyone else's NSV!
  • mrs_joshica
    Options
    [/quote]
    Way to go :smiley: [/quote]

TYSM! And WTG on everyone else's NSV!
  • mmghanna1
    mmghanna1 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Before I started losing weight I was a size 16-18 (US). Now I can fit into some size 12 clothes. I have to wear something like spanx but the clothes fit and my old clothes are too big now.
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Being able to put both legs in one side of what used to be my favorite pair of pants :D

You are a ROCKSTAR!
  • mrs_joshica
    Options
    cblue315 wrote: »

You are a ROCKSTAR!

LOL TYSM!
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Today I got a new pair of size 14 (UK) super skinny jeans and they fit perfectly! It's so nice my size 16's have got to the point where they really are too big. :)
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    FINALLY able to run over one mile without stopping. I hit 1.25, and 1.5 miles straight with a four minute break between them today! ;D
  • ccourcha
    ccourcha Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Had to tighten up a notch on my belt this week. Started with 38s, in 36s now and might be about ready for 34s. The 36s I can take off without unbuttoning and can fit both my hands flat on my hips and they are still a bit loose.
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    k
    One%20Leg%20Favorite%20Pants.jpg

You are very beautiful! Such bright eyes and cute nose. Well done on the weight loss!
  • lay011
    lay011 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone. I have been reading these stories whenever I need motivation and its just so inspiring and keeps me positive!

I've been eating Paleo pretty consistently for a year and a half now and have had some ups and downs on the scale and went from 39.7 BMI (almost morbidly obese) to 34.8 BMI (just regular obese) which is nowhere near my goal but I am excited to share my awesome NSV's:

-I had been getting recurring infections (recurring at least 4-5x/year) since I was 19 (I'm now 29) and the docs really couldn't tell me what was the cause but would only prescribe me meds. Eating Paleo and watching my carbs, I haven't had an infection in over a year!
    -At my highest weight I was getting vicious heartburn and it was making me miserable and disrupting my sleep and at this point I can't even remember the last time I had heartburn!
    -When I would try and lose weight in the past, I would decide to work out and start out really aggressively like 5x/week and I would burn out and quit after a month or two. In March, I decided to start working out again and started with just 2x/week. Now I go 4x/week and am going to start going 5x/week soon! I am gaining motivation to work out and not losing it anymore! In fact, my husband and I consider exercising together to be part of our entertainment budget (Spin classes aren't cheap but we come home feeling amazing!)
    -The muffin top on my bike shorts is almost gone and a dress I bought a month ago for a wedding is already noticeably looser
    -Most importantly I feel so positive and have so much energy! I used to isolate myself from my friends/family because I just felt so down and really had nothing positive to say. I knew I was a downer so I just sort of avoided people. Now, I feel so positive. I feel like setbacks don't bother me as much and my relationships are so much better now (husband, family, friends, coworkers etc).

I'm so excited for everyone else's successes and I'm looking forward to having some even bigger NSV's to come!
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Most recent NSV is today. I entered the club 500. 500 days of logging on MFP!
  • knt217
    knt217 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Someone I don't remember seeing at the gym before stopped me today to tell me how great I'm looking. I love when someone you really don't know can recognize your weight loss!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Met a new aquatic instructor who thinks of me as accomplished with no knowledge of my life.
  • miinorawr
    miinorawr Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I've done my 30 active minutes according to my fitbit zip , and all before 930am! Very proud of myself :)
  • pelpelpel
    pelpelpel Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I tried on some clothes that Ive been waiting to get back into but they don't fit me they're to big :)))) and I'm comfortably wearing a pair of UK 14 jeans that I bought a few years ago (wore for about two mins at that time before they were too small) I feel like I'm in shock still at how my body has changed- it just makes me so happy and proud- am 1pound off 2 1/2 stone lost (since jan) and beaming :)))))) never ever thought I could do it x x x
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I didn't gain weight over the last two three weeks despite severely diminished activity/movement.

I am able to wear the leather belt again at least with this pair of pants. ok it's on the first hole but I can still breath. some of the other pants probably not so much but that's more due to the cut of the pants placing the belt over hip bones that don't squish
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I convinced my overweight and out of shape cousin to start doing aquatic exercise and join the Y. And we went to a first class together so he'd meet people and feel comfortable.
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    I put on a pair of shorts and they were a bit longer and didn't bunch in the middle anymore. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!