What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• mrs_joshica
    mrs_joshica Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You are very beautiful! Such bright eyes and cute nose. Well done on the weight loss!

TYSM! Congrats to everyone on their NSV! Very motivating.
  • felblossom
    felblossom Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I managed to do the side plank in Jillian Michaels' 6 week 6 pack all four times, without tripping myself or losing my balance. I also did this in my new workout clothes, which are a size 6 - a size I've basically NEVER worn before this month.
  • cbeaurep
    cbeaurep Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I dug out my size 4 jeans that I'd kept in my closet because I knew I'd be able to wear them comfortably again someday. Not only do they fit, they're actually a little loose! Might try my ultimate goal black lace skirt tonight :)
  • AngeBee18
    AngeBee18 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I had to skip my lunchtime run. So I decided to do it after work instead - which is always risky cos it's hard to fit around dinner and once you get cosy inside it's hard to make yourself go out in the cold and dark. It's the time I'm most likely to pike an a workout. Anyway, last night I strapped on a head torch, dug out my reflective jacket and hit the streets for an hour at 9pm despite the fact that it was drizzling and windy and cold. It was touch and go, but I did it - and actually had a great run! Was so proud of myself!
  • DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    Every now and then I get a random customer ask if I've lost weight. It helps on weeks the scale isn't budging.
  • adriennel502
    adriennel502 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    pelpelpel wrote: »
    I tried on some clothes that Ive been waiting to get back into but they don't fit me they're to big :)))) and I'm comfortably wearing a pair of UK 14 jeans that I bought a few years ago (wore for about two mins at that time before they were too small) I feel like I'm in shock still at how my body has changed- it just makes me so happy and proud- am 1pound off 2 1/2 stone lost (since jan) and beaming :)))))) never ever thought I could do it x x x

Don't you just love when you go too far to wear clothes you've been waiting on? I did that with a lovely new pair of jeans. When I finally plucked up the courage to try them on they just fell off me. I was gutted - but in a good way!
  • adriennel502
    Options
    AngeBee18 wrote: »
    Yesterday I had to skip my lunchtime run. So I decided to do it after work instead - which is always risky cos it's hard to fit around dinner and once you get cosy inside it's hard to make yourself go out in the cold and dark. It's the time I'm most likely to pike an a workout. Anyway, last night I strapped on a head torch, dug out my reflective jacket and hit the streets for an hour at 9pm despite the fact that it was drizzling and windy and cold. It was touch and go, but I did it - and actually had a great run! Was so proud of myself!

So impressed and proud of you - that's a really tough thing to talk yourself into!
  • caperchick78
    caperchick78 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I got into two pairs of jeans that haven't got since November 2010! :)
  • SallyinIL
    SallyinIL Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My husband left in 2009 in part because I had "gained to much weight to be attractive to him anymore". Well I have lost 17 pounds over the last month and when I went to drop my son off yesterday I had a great NSV. My ex hasn't seen me in about 2 months (we avoid contact whenever possible) and when I got out of the car he goes, "Holy s***....you have lost weight." I just smirked, said I love you to my son, and drove away with a big old smile.

:D
    You're my hero.

• epixstudiosnh
    epixstudiosnh Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    SallyinIL wrote: »
    My husband left in 2009 in part because I had "gained to much weight to be attractive to him anymore". Well I have lost 17 pounds over the last month and when I went to drop my son off yesterday I had a great NSV. My ex hasn't seen me in about 2 months (we avoid contact whenever possible) and when I got out of the car he goes, "Holy s***....you have lost weight." I just smirked, said I love you to my son, and drove away with a big old smile.

You're my hero.

Lol. It is going to feel even better when I am thin enough to wear a black corset and plaid school girl style skirt. he had told me once that that was an outfit that he had always wanted to see on me. It will feel really good to be able to fit into that and show him what it was that he gave up.
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Squated 135 today. Up from 95 four weeks ago.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I didn't go ballistic when I saw a huge tax bill that I didn't think I owed. And when I looked online it's not there, so someone screwed up somewhere.
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    An odd/unexpected one: I can fit under my bed. :smiley:
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I actually made a doctor's appt. for a checkup.

I told myself I wasn't going to get on the scale until I could tell physically (by the way my clothes fit) that I had actually lost weight. I did pretty good and stayed off it.

Because I had the doctor's appt., I decided to check it (so I wasn't upset at the Dr. office). I had lost more weight! I'm pretty excited about that.

Then I took to the tape measure and list 1" off my waist!!!!!
  • estherlion
    estherlion Posts: 86 Member
    Options

You go girl! Keep going and really show him, best revenge ever! I recently had some marital problems where my husband had a crush on a younger, more attractive co-worker, that really deflated my self-esteem. I've lost 20 lbs since and picking myself up and doing this for me this time. I am in a weight loss competition at work and it feels good to forward him the emails that I am on the top of the list. I will win.
  • jessvanwyen
    jessvanwyen Posts: 2 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    The chocolate chip crumb cake sitting in the common area at work wasn't screaming my name today! In fact it barely whispered it and when I stopped to consider whether I wanted to fit it into my calorie bank today I realized that I *could* but didn't really want to. Today is only my 6th day on MFP and I can tell you without hesitation that one week ago I would have sneaked a minimum of 3 slices of that cake. Diminished cravings FTW!
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I put on my old tankini top today to sunbathe and was pleasantly surprised to see that it is too big on the top!
  • adriennel502
    Options
    The chocolate chip crumb cake sitting in the common area at work wasn't screaming my name today! In fact it barely whispered it and when I stopped to consider whether I wanted to fit it into my calorie bank today I realized that I *could* but didn't really want to. Today is only my 6th day on MFP and I can tell you without hesitation that one week ago I would have sneaked a minimum of 3 slices of that cake. Diminished cravings FTW!

Well done!! Isn't it great to realised the change that can happen so quickly? Very proud of you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!