New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Also, an Arctic Zero Frozen desserts= :p. You can eat one whole pint for the same amount of calories as 1 serving of traditional ice cream, but with less sugar and fat and more fiber and protein.

Love these too!! SO GOOD[/quote]

Not for me. I'll stick with the real stuff.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    SuggaD wrote: »
    Also, an Arctic Zero Frozen desserts= :p. You can eat one whole pint for the same amount of calories as 1 serving of traditional ice cream, but with less sugar and fat and more fiber and protein.

Love these too!! SO GOOD

Not for me. I'll stick with the real stuff. [/quote]

Thankfully with all of the bad reviews from this site I have never once bought Arctic Zero.

Today at Giant I bought their Simply Enjoy Tiramisu Gelato.

If this one is good I'll maybe buy their Bourbon Praline & Pumpkin Pie Gelatos.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

Love these too!! SO GOOD

Thankfully with all of the bad reviews from this site I have never once bought Arctic Zero.

[/quote]

Ditto...
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Has anyone seen the cinnamon Oreos? I just finished my last two coconuts and wonder if I should pick up something new or just wait.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Love these too!! SO GOOD

[/quote]I wish I could say the same, but I think I bought four or five pints of them. I remember buying one because I completely deprived myself from the family food on Easter.

This site did really help snap me out of the "bad food" mentality!

• cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Love these too!! SO GOOD

Ditto...[/quote]

I wish I had seen this before. Just bought the Arctic Zero that's supposed to be cookies and cream :s very weird flavor. I hate it. I made it into a milkshake to try to mask the flavor, but it didn't really work.
  • scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Tried one of these today for a snack
    kb52jng2n0b1.jpeg
    Not very sweet but I liked the nutty taste and it kept me full for awhile for only being 100cal and on the smaller size. I have a couple others to try out. Their blueberry flavor I'm looking forward to. @vinegar_husbands have you tried either of these? I know you had just mentioned the goji one. I didn't see that flavor.

Oh! And the store had the So Delicious on sale so I picked up the coconut milk cookie dough one. Super yummy. I loved the cookie dough pieces in it
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,639 Member
    Options
    Has anyone seen the cinnamon Oreos? I just finished my last two coconuts and wonder if I should pick up something new or just wait.

I think they come out next month. Doesn't stop me from still looking for them tho. :)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    This company sent me two free coupons just for asking. I've never tried these before, but they're pretty good!
    Cruncha-Ma-me-Freeze-Dried-Edamame-Veggie-Snack-Lightly-Seasoned-859059002011.jpg
    Very peanutbuttery. Yum.
    builders_2014-wrappers_cbp.png
    I sent this company an email asking for samples and/or a free coupon. They ended up sending me both of these within two days! I've never tried this brand of fruit snacks before, so I didn't quite know what to expect. They're a lot like fruit roll-ups, but healthier. I really like the mango ginger, but the banana coconut doesn't have much coconut flavor.
    mango-ginger-2015-500x500.png
    banana-coconut-2015-500x500.png

@kellyjellybellyjelly I think they're $6.99 a pint here at a specialty vegan store. Only place I can seem to find them.

Also, I got a coupon for a free bag of pretzel chips (and a handwritten note!) from Laurel Hill today. I love their everything and sea salt pretzel chips, so I'll think I'll give this one a shot (if Natural Grocers or Whole Foods happens to carry them). I made my usual trip out to Whole Foods today and checked for the candy corn bars. They had them, but I didn't have my cold bag. Those will be for next week...

I hope to get to Wegman's sometime soon.

I've heard they have Steve's, Perry's (regular ice cream), & will look for the Halo Top ice cream.

I seen the other week that Target had the Pro Bars that you've been posting about, but I didn't see the Brownie one.

I still cannot find the Yoplait Pumpkin Cheesecake 100 Whips, & have given up looking. I know it took my Wal-Mart forever to get in the Yoplait Root Beer Float & Banana Split yogurts.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    This company sent me two free coupons just for asking. I've never tried these before, but they're pretty good!
    Cruncha-Ma-me-Freeze-Dried-Edamame-Veggie-Snack-Lightly-Seasoned-859059002011.jpg
    Very peanutbuttery. Yum.
    builders_2014-wrappers_cbp.png
    I sent this company an email asking for samples and/or a free coupon. They ended up sending me both of these within two days! I've never tried this brand of fruit snacks before, so I didn't quite know what to expect. They're a lot like fruit roll-ups, but healthier. I really like the mango ginger, but the banana coconut doesn't have much coconut flavor.
    mango-ginger-2015-500x500.png
    banana-coconut-2015-500x500.png

@kellyjellybellyjelly I think they're $6.99 a pint here at a specialty vegan store. Only place I can seem to find them.

Also, I got a coupon for a free bag of pretzel chips (and a handwritten note!) from Laurel Hill today. I love their everything and sea salt pretzel chips, so I'll think I'll give this one a shot (if Natural Grocers or Whole Foods happens to carry them). I made my usual trip out to Whole Foods today and checked for the candy corn bars. They had them, but I didn't have my cold bag. Those will be for next week...

I hope to get to Wegman's sometime soon.

I've heard they have Steve's, Perry's (regular ice cream), & will look for the Halo Top ice cream.

I seen the other week that Target had the Pro Bars that you've been posting about, but I didn't see the Brownie one.

I still cannot find the Yoplait Pumpkin Cheesecake 100 Whips, & have given up looking. I know it took my Wal-Mart forever to get in the Yoplait Root Beer Float & Banana Split yogurts.

Yeah I've pretty much figured out that the 4 stores I shop at (Acme, Shop Rite, Wegmans, and Target) don't carry Yoplait limited flavors at all.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    roxyish71 wrote: »
    483xhwn1rw9f.jpg
    Just tried this. It was deliciously cakey.

I've never had their minute muffins, but I've tried several of their Flapjacks on the Go (that you microwave for one minute) from Target and loved them! I've had the blueberry, cinnamon, and protein version each made with real maple syrup. So good! Where did you find this specific one? I noticed online they have a Pumpkin Dark Chocolate one, I really hope I'm able to find that!

Looking forward to trying this. It's on its way from Amazon. Their Kodiak power cakes are ok, but there are better protein pancakes. I'm hoping these will be a good substitute for the FlapJacked double chocolate minute muffins...those taste weird (but the apple cinnamon is great).

Curious - which protein pancakes do you like more? I like the power cakes but with savory toppings... I like the Frontier line better for regular pancakes (and the protein content isn't so different).

I saw the muffin boxes at Acme here but $2 per cup just seemed a little bit much for me and they didn't have the blueberry one, which is the one I was the most interested in.

Favorites (in order) - P28 White Chocolate, P28 Strawberries 'N Cream, P28 Buttermilk, Flapjacked cinnamon apple, Flapjacked Buttermilk (still have a couple of Flapjacked flavors to try).

I'm actually surprised P28's Chocolate Coconut pancake mix wasn't on this list, did you get a chance to try it yet? I haven't, which is the only reason I asked, but I was really hoping it'd taste similar to a Samoa if I topped it with a little caramel drizzle!
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    Try Kodak pancake mix. Toast some coconut flakes and throw it in the pancake mix. Mmmmm!
  • 3Alice3
    3Alice3 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    PB2 powder. Just powdered peanuts with the oil removed.

I tried it at a store demo mixed into a protein shake.

It turned a chocolate shake into a peanutbutter cup shake with just one teaspoon of the stuff!

I bought a small container. It really has been a good flavor enhancer and adds some but not too many calories
    I bought these honey sesame cookie thins. They were a little sweeter but not too bad for a dollar.

• debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    I bought the Artic zero frozen desserts- did not like them- I do like the frozen dessert-" Artic Classic "vanilla flavor- sold at dollar tree for one dollar and pretty good
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    after seeing it here i decided to try talenti. my walgreens had the salted caramel and Mediterranean mint.
    I tried the caramel. i really liked it. i had no problem eating the recommended amount and not more because it was so darn sweet. but very good. i think tonight i will try the mint.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    @vinegar_husbands is that by the regular dressings or is it in the refrigerated section?
  • kassibantz1983
    kassibantz1983 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Quest bars are my new favorite go to for breakfast! I didn't like cookie dough, but cinnamon roll, pumpkin pie, chocolate peanut butter, peanut butter pie have all been very good! Makes skipping a sausage mcmuffin a little more bearable. :)