New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    https://www.heb.com/product-detail/central-market-everything-but-the-kitchen-sink-chocolate-bar/1909366

Unless I missed it, this actually wasn't in the database or Google Images. I'm normally not a huge fan of spicy chocolate, but the spice and salt were wonderful together. I might pick some up again this Sunday.
  • roxyish71
    roxyish71 Posts: 162 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    483xhwn1rw9f.jpg
    Just tried this. It was deliciously cakey.

• scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Tried this one tonight
    zlwmq8j4g9i7.jpeg
    Plenty of chocolate flavor, not a lot of coconut though. Still good!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    scastor27 wrote: »
    Tried this one tonight
    zlwmq8j4g9i7.jpeg
    Plenty of chocolate flavor, not a lot of coconut though. Still good!

I like that one, but the jar tipped over at the back of my cupboard and made a huge oily mess.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    roxyish71 wrote: »
    483xhwn1rw9f.jpg
    Just tried this. It was deliciously cakey.

I've never had their minute muffins, but I've tried several of their Flapjacks on the Go (that you microwave for one minute) from Target and loved them! I've had the blueberry, cinnamon, and protein version each made with real maple syrup. So good! Where did you find this specific one? I noticed online they have a Pumpkin Dark Chocolate one, I really hope I'm able to find that!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    @kellyjellybellyjelly I've tried their Cafe Latte flavor. It tastes sad and does not resemble real gelato whatsoever. Typical low fat texture.

I wouldn't recommend them if you have a sensitive stomach either. All of their products (except for their bites, which are super tasty btw) give me awful gas. Plenty of people report the same.

@vinegar_husbands I tried the Dream Caramel Gelato & I was pleasantly surprised. If someone had put it in front of me without me knowing it was made from Almond Milk I would have never guessed it. It was hard to scoop out of the container kind of like Ben & Jerry's, but the caramel was very strong & it had a texture similar to ice cream.
  • scastor27
    Options
    Yum, that looks great
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    You ALL bring out such excellent products- this is my favorite page-
  • Francl27
    Options
    debtay123 wrote: »
    You ALL bring out such excellent products- this is my favorite page-

I need to get started on sending emails for free stuff lol.
  • scastor27
    Options
    I tried this one tonight...
    ahqv1smbo51s.jpeg
    Yum! I had never tried sunflower butter but this was super good. The color was a bit unappealing but the taste makes up for it.
  • Francl27
    Options
    2d685b468a19c621a4a717196f8e5b13.jpg

Ok... I'm disappointed. It's not bad, it's just pretty bland. I had some local glazed donut bread pudding last week that totally blows it out of the window.

I won't buy it again, and I'm not actually sure I'm even going to have another piece of this one, considering the calories.
  • kristinels
    kristinels Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    TamLam99 wrote: »
    mom2colbyj wrote: »
    o91nuyfaubvk.jpg

This is delicious. I like it better than the Yoplait Pumpkin Cheesecake one.

I just had one of those and loved it !

I just had an Oikos Caramel-on-top Bananas Foster one and it was delicious too! I've tried the chocolate-on-top ones and didn't really like them, but the caramel is nice and thick. I haven't figured out how to post pics yet - Lol! - or I'd post a pic of the opened container to show you the caramel...
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,614 Member
    Options
    kristinels wrote: »
    o91nuyfaubvk.jpg

I just had an Oikos Caramel-on-top Bananas Foster one and it was delicious too! I've tried the chocolate-on-top ones and didn't really like them, but the caramel is nice and thick. I haven't figured out how to post pics yet - Lol! - or I'd post a pic of the opened container to show you the caramel...

I only know on the browser version but right above the reply box are some formatting etc icons. Click on the one that's a black square that looks like a save icon. A box pops up and you can just drag and drop the jpg.
  • kristinels
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    o91nuyfaubvk.jpg

I only know on the browser version but right above the reply box are some formatting etc icons. Click on the one that's a black square that looks like a save icon. A box pops up and you can just drag and drop the jpg.

Thanks - that icon wasn't shown in the phone app - so let's see if this works from my laptop :)
    4ftaf70890sx.jpg

• kristinels
    Options
    Oh my gosh - that's huge! Lol! Any tips on making the pics smaller?
  • Francl27
    Options
    Oh my gosh - that's huge! Lol! Any tips on making the pics smaller?

It fits my screen fine, don't worry about it!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,614 Member
    Options
    @kristinels Scale it down in an image editor (like Photoshop or GIMP) prior to uploading it.

Nahhhhhhhh, lets just look at all that delicious caramel. :)