New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    These are amazing.

ChocChip2_1024x1024.jpg?v=1430400790

Just got these today at wegmans! 10/10

Will have to check them out...
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Just tried the Edy's Outshine Tangerine Carrot bars & they have a nice Tangerine taste & cannot tell a carrot taste (thank God). I am not sure if this particular flavor is discontinued, but I am sure the rest taste just as good for the days you want a sweet treat, but not enough calories to justify ice cream.

I found the Chia Pod Mango flavor at Giant today @vinegar_husbands, but left it at work (I hope no one throws it away).

I finally found the Fiber One Pumpkin Pie bars at Giant too.
  • wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Nom nom nom... 9 bucks at Costco for this giant box!a9qb62o0eky9.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    I can't find a picture of these online here's the website for their ice cream pops http://www.ilovejc.com/piepops

At Giant I found their non-frozen pie bites in a Pumpkin flavor & noticed they also had an Apple Caramel flavor.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    wearmi1 wrote: »
    Nom nom nom... 9 bucks at Costco for this giant box!a9qb62o0eky9.jpg

Nice deal! What did you think of them?

Anyone try the Pumpkin Spice Mini Wheats?
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    TamLam99 wrote: »

I would love to find some new crunchy and salty products.

I've been snacking on these, they are new to me but they've been around a while.

Has anyone found any new crunchy snacks lately ??

This isn't new either, but its one of my favorites...

b1izhhp3riab.jpg

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    I thought I would post this in case anyone wants to see if they have one of these bargain stores near them.

https://groceryoutlet.com/

They have a lot of different foods yogurts, frozen products, produce (some of the produce is smaller than regular stores & around the same price), meats, cheeses, protein bars (no Quest sadly), etc.
  • TamLam99
    TamLam99 Posts: 247 Member
    Options

I've seen the terra chips but haven't tried them yet, will add it to my list. Thanks.
  • Francl27
    Options
    I avoid chips... 1 serving just isn't satisfying for me anymore so it's one of those things I've pretty much cut out... there are so many out there I would try otherwise though.

Still no luck finding the pumpkin pie bars, I've seen the Chia pods but I'm not spending that much (I'm annoying that way, lol).
    I thought I would post this in case anyone wants to see if they have one of these bargain stores near them.

https://groceryoutlet.com/

They have a lot of different foods yogurts, frozen products, produce (some of the produce is smaller than regular stores & around the same price), meats, cheeses, protein bars (no Quest sadly), etc.

Interesting! None in my area though sadly.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

I would love to find some new crunchy and salty products.

I've been snacking on these, they are new to me but they've been around a while.

Has anyone found any new crunchy snacks lately ??

9xv5al3yvvmr.png
    I've just been eating plantain chips, Lays, or the two boxes of Ry-Krisp I found at the 99cent Store. Those Terra vegetable chips sound really good.

• Francl27
    Options
    Gave in and had one of these.

th?id=JN.PxB%2bHTtcxUGSXxmFvUR8AQ&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

This is dangerous. Very dangerous. Totally worth the 180 calories. So good.

Now I want to try other flavors, lol.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited August 2015
    Options

I've seen the terra chips but haven't tried them yet, will add it to my list. Thanks.

These are the only ones I have tried so far from the Terra brand, & I've only bought them once since Giant usually prices them around $3.00-$5.00 & once maybe around $6.00. I've seen a few of the other flavors at Wal-Mart in the regular chip aisle, & at much better prices.

Terra_Tropical-5oz_011414.png
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    This stuff is unbelievably good. Tastes just like a graham cracker.
    Earthling-Organics-Rawnola-Bar-Gluten-Free-Vanilla-850836002026.jpg
    There's a grocery store right under the apartment building that I plan on moving to in October, and I found this after checking out the building. (The building even has a private entrance to the grocery store! :o) I got it for only $0.79 thanks to a $1.00 off coupon. Little bit more expensive then what it would be at Natural Grocers, but as they don't carry this flavor, I'd say it was 100% worth it. So much better than So Delicious' yogurt.
    Daiya_greekyogurtstyle_peach_1.png
    I was sent this (along with three other flavors) after contacting this company about how much I like their fruit flavored snacks. It's very... Beet-tasting.
    0147-2T.gif
    These are amazing.

ChocChip2_1024x1024.jpg?v=1430400790

Just got these today at wegmans! 10/10

I saw these at Wegmans - are they very coconut-y? They looked good but I didn'tgrab any.

I don't think they're that coconutty in terms of taste, but they definitely have that shredded coconut texture going on. And I'm big on coconut stuff, anyway.
    I found the Chia Pod Mango flavor at Giant today @vinegar_husbands, but left it at work (I hope no one throws it away).
    Or eats it... :D

LOL! Luckily I don't think anyone will eat it, because most of my coworkers think I eat weird foods. The one day I was mad, because I left around 3-4 ice creams in the freezer & I was shocked that no one on second or third shift decided to help themselves to some free ice cream.
  • TamLam99
    TamLam99 Posts: 247 Member
    Options

These are the only ones I have tried so far from the Terra brand, & I've only bought them once since Giant usually prices them around $3.00-$5.00 & once maybe around $6.00. I've seen a few of the other flavors at Wal-Mart in the regular chip aisle, & at much better prices.

Terra_Tropical-5oz_011414.png

I love coconut, can you really taste it ? this could be the perfect blend of sweet and savory, salty and crunchy.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Caitwn wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »

I wouldn't recommend the other flavors, but I am probably a lousy person to make that recommendation since both of the toaster strudel flavors I tried (including the boston cream pie) just tasted so greasy that they grossed me out. And I usually like boston cream pie flavor in anything.

I want to try the cream cheese one mostly. Might pick it up tomorrow as I have to go to the store again anyway.

It's odd though, mine wasn't too greasy and it really reminded me of a Boston cream donut... just for 2/3 of the calories.
  • supersocks117
    supersocks117 Posts: 169 Member
    Options

I wouldn't recommend the other flavors, but I am probably a lousy person to make that recommendation since both of the toaster strudel flavors I tried (including the boston cream pie) just tasted so greasy that they grossed me out. And I usually like boston cream pie flavor in anything.

I want to try the cream cheese one mostly. Might pick it up tomorrow as I have to go to the store again anyway.

It's odd though, mine wasn't too greasy and it really reminded me of a Boston cream donut... just for 2/3 of the calories.

I didn't love the cream cheese one - Cheesecake one was good though. Cinnamon and apple are probably my top 2 regular flavors.
  • Francl27
    Options

I didn't love the cream cheese one - Cheesecake one was good though. Cinnamon and apple are probably my top 2 regular flavors.

Is the cheesecake one a limited edition or something? There are a bunch of cream cheese/fruit ones on their site too...

The cinnamon one looks good too. Oh man now I sorta wish I had never tried them, but the one I had completely hit my craving spot for a Boston cream donut for less calories, so it's pretty neat.