New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,646 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    kar328 wrote: »
    Not sure if it's new, but I picked these up today - I got the almond/dark chocolate/popcorn. Ten bites to a serving, they're small but it's a good serving size. I tried five pieces and it ended up as 75 cal/8g carbs/5g fat/2g protein/1 g fiber I think they'll be great to take to work.

http://fishernutexactly.com/

I would try those if only for the pun. :)

But also because how yummy because of 4 of my favorite things all rolled up into one?

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I have to stop looking at this thread.
    Ha, this is one of those threads I always have to check when I log on. :wink:

• supersocks117
    supersocks117 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    pumpkinpietoaster-01.png

Got these today. DH is in full on white girl mode (read : bring on pumpkin everything!) So we grabbed 2 boxes so I might get some ;)

Ok, tasted these today. Impression? I like them about how much I like other toaster strudels. They were reasonably tasty. Pretty close to the cinnamon ones, honestly, they were more pumpkin pie spices than pumpkin-y. For 200 calories each, they don't fit well into my day as a daily thing - they aren't filling enough to replace my typical breakfast and they aren't decadent enough to replace my normal desserts. For DH, though, who gets much more calories, they are way easier to fit in, so I could see us buying them more.

Thanks. I haven't found them yet but I'm hesitant to buy them for the reason you mentioned... it's tough for me to fit in 200 'empty' (=not filling) calories in my days. I really wanted to try the Boston cream ones though...

Boston cream are pretty good. Raspberry Cheesecake (limited last year) were totally worth it - YUM.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    TamLam99 wrote: »
    I bought this new to me ice cream today at Weis.

yuenglings-spiced-pumpkin-roll.png?itok=nFVWgDmm&c=1e042adbb2df075dc26d2f9fc4e99ec8

Not sure when I'll try it though.

I would love that !! I've never seen that brand of ice cream where I live, I'll keep an eye out for it.

@TamLam99

I've seen this brand at Giant, Weis, & Wal-Mart.

The only other flavor I've tried is their Caramel Popcorn ice cream

http://www.yuenglingsicecream.com/ice-cream-near-me

Here is their store locator

I haven't found the popcorn one. There are two stores that have it but they only have espresso, black&tan (love that one) and a few others.

I've only seen it at Giant.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    I was sent a free sample of this. Since there was only enough for two cookies, I just ate the dough. It was sent like this. I'm not sure if I liked the little spoon or the dough better, but I really liked the slight molasses flavor it had going on.
    Just-Cookie-Dough.jpg
    I emailed this company about how much I like their design and they sent me a few coupons for a free bottle. It was pretty good.
    cutfruit_bottle.png
    These are two-thirds of their original size and now have chia and hemp seeds, along with coconut nectar in place of agave syrup. The coconut nectar definitely has a different flavor, but there seems to be more goldenberries in them now.
    Nut-Bars_grande-Goldenberry_820bd18d-d519-4166-9db2-cbf425933820_grande.jpg?v=1436423389

I got excited, because I thought the cookie dough was a spread at first :D.

That watermelon drink looks good!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Yeah I forgot to comment on that... the cookie dough looks incredible.
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,156 Member
    Options
    Yeah I forgot to comment on that... the cookie dough looks incredible.

Yes, it does. I was planning a trip to Whole Foods tomorrow and it should be there. Maybe I should walk there and burn off the calories beforehand.

This thread is fattening.

But fun.

• USAWANDERER
    USAWANDERER Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Most of the post seem to be about sweets so here's my two cents. If you like yogurt, try Outshine Simply Yogurt Bars. The peach is good. As for a new item, Ball Park has a lean beef hot dog. Only 80 calories but you have to watch it, the sodium is 480. I don't cook with or add salt to anything so this hot dog works for me. I also found a 100 calorie fajita I use instead of regular bread. I skip the toppings.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Most of the post seem to be about sweets so here's my two cents. If you like yogurt, try Outshine Simply Yogurt Bars. The peach is good. As for a new item, Ball Park has a lean beef hot dog. Only 80 calories but you have to watch it, the sodium is 480. I don't cook with or add salt to anything so this hot dog works for me. I also found a 100 calorie fajita I use instead of regular bread. I skip the toppings.

At this bargain outlet I bought the Outshine Tangerine Carrot & Mango bars to try.
  • supersocks117
    Options
    A non-food item, but new I think:
    Method Cleaner has a limited edition Pomegranate scent. I really like their cleaners, but only the food smelling ones (so maybe on topic ;) )
    This one smells good but is not my favorite.
    23950725?wid=480&hei=480
  • TamLam99
    TamLam99 Posts: 247 Member
    Options

I would love to find some new crunchy and salty products.

I've been snacking on these, they are new to me but they've been around a while.

Has anyone found any new crunchy snacks lately ??

9xv5al3yvvmr.png

• ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    i read this thread so i can live vicariously through you all, weve no chance of getting most of these items in the uk and those that do get imported people charge a fortune for. i went to an american shop recently and they wanted £7.99 per pack of oreo's

it certainly saved my days calories

• patrikc333
    patrikc333 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    not so good as the other one

udprohxeq25s.jpeg

I'd like to try a strawberry calippo but I can't find any
  • Francl27
    Options
    A non-food item, but new I think:
    Method Cleaner has a limited edition Pomegranate scent. I really like their cleaners, but only the food smelling ones (so maybe on topic ;) )
    This one smells good but is not my favorite.
    23950725?wid=480&hei=480

Lol. Love it.
  • Francl27
    edited August 2015
    Options
    These are amazing.

ChocChip2_1024x1024.jpg?v=1430400790

Oh they sure look it.

ETA: Bought the Boston cream toaster streudels. Had a coupon and it was on sale. Will be a week or so before I can actually eat them though (PMS'ing and I'm trying to avoid 'empty' calories), but I'm looking forward to it.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    These are amazing.

They look amazing and they're in stock at the H-E-B I go to. :yum:

They're just a little too pricey for me to pick up right now.

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    These are amazing.

Just got these today at wegmans! 10/10
  • supersocks117
    Options
    These are amazing.

Just got these today at wegmans! 10/10

I saw these at Wegmans - are they very coconut-y? They looked good but I didn'tgrab any.