New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    wo12mshu223p.png

Had one of these at my daughter's house. These are SO good and only 170 calories. Not bad number of calories for one treat, but can't trust myself with a box in the freezer tempting me.

70044776.png
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    GreenValli wrote: »
    wo12mshu223p.png

Had one of these at my daughter's house. These are SO good and only 170 calories. Not bad number of calories for one treat, but can't trust myself with a box in the freezer tempting me.

70044776.png

I used to love them and got another one 2 years ago and was so disappointed. I don't know if they've changed the formula or what...
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I got a free tub of this to review. Couldn't tell that it was gluten free. Only improvement could be more chocolate chips.
    choc-chip_square.jpg?format=750w
    These weren't as good as the strawberry flavor. I'd like to see more watermelon chunks, too.
    WatermelonInfo3.jpg

I would probably just eat the dough haha.
  • Francl27
    Options
    I got a free tub of this to review. Couldn't tell that it was gluten free. Only improvement could be more chocolate chips.
    choc-chip_square.jpg?format=750w
    These weren't as good as the strawberry flavor. I'd like to see more watermelon chunks, too.
    WatermelonInfo3.jpg

I would probably just eat the dough haha.

You mean you're actually supposed to make cookies with it? Blasphemy.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Found these!

20080186843_8961aef64c_z.jpg

It's not bad. The pie pieces don't have much flavor unfortunately, so it's a bit of a letdown there, but the rest is good.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I really want that Alpendough. To me, dessert dough and batter is always tastier than the finished product.

I picked up two packs of regular Oreo Thins based on the reviews from this thread, though, I won't try them until I finish the brownie batter and cookies and creme Oreos.
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Pop Corners, Boom Chica Pop's Sweet and Spicy popcorn, kale chips (they come in a bag in the produce section with a side of spice and you cook them yourself), Perky Jerky Turkey and kombucha!
  • beverlyjlarson
    beverlyjlarson Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm really trying to rid myself of my sweets addiction. Does anyone know of any new nonsweet products?
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    Crownies! Brownie sandwiched by a cupcake.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    _Terrapin_ wrote: »
    Crownies! Brownie sandwiched by a cupcake.

What? Where did you find these?
  • supersocks117
    supersocks117 Posts: 169 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    pumpkinpietoaster-01.png

Got these today. DH is in full on white girl mode (read : bring on pumpkin everything!) So we grabbed 2 boxes so I might get some ;)
  • Francl27
    Options
    pumpkinpietoaster-01.png

Got these today. DH is in full on white girl mode (read : bring on pumpkin everything!) So we grabbed 2 boxes so I might get some ;)

How are they? Ashamed to admit I've never had toaster strudels...
    Caitwn wrote: »
    If you are vegetarian or sometimes enjoy alternatives to meat, these new Boca Burger Essentials are good. I've tried the "Scramble" variety as a breakfast sandwich and the "Chile Relleno" patty (this would work for breakfast too, imo). They're pretty tasty, and the macros aren't bad at all:

bocaburger.com/essentialsproducts.html

I used to love those. Dunno why I stopped. Should look into it again.
  • supersocks117
    supersocks117 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    pumpkinpietoaster-01.png

How are they? Ashamed to admit I've never tried toaster strudel

Haven't tried these yet but I like most other flavors :)
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    Saw this AM at a local market
    Helios Radishes.