New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Cotton Candy grapes! Anyone else seen them at the grocery store? They're actual grapes that taste like cotton candy. I don't know if these are new but they're new to me! Yum... but expensive at 5.99lb.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    wearmi1 wrote: »
    Cotton Candy grapes! Anyone else seen them at the grocery store? They're actual grapes that taste like cotton candy. I don't know if these are new but they're new to me! Yum... but expensive at 5.99lb.

I'm going to file that under "nope" along with grapples... Fruit salad where one fruit touches another is bad enough; weird hybrids where they taste like the wrong thing? I'll pass.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    auddii wrote: »

I'm going to file that under "nope" along with grapples... Fruit salad where one fruit touches another is bad enough; weird hybrids where they taste like the wrong thing? I'll pass.

I love plumcots, pluots and the likes, to be honest... Haven't found the cotton candy grapes but I've heard of them.
  • auddii
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

I love plumcots, pluots and the likes, to be honest... Haven't found the cotton candy grapes but I've heard of them.

I'm very weird with fruit, so it's likely just me being weird. :laugh:
  • Francl27
    Options
    So apparently there's a limited edition pumpkin pecan pie Chobani flip. Really going to have to find that one...
  • supersocks117
    supersocks117 Posts: 169 Member
    Options

I agree. I like grapes. No desire for them to taste funny.
  • kirstym1108
    kirstym1108 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Nakd Nibbles in Salted Caramel or Coconut Bliss. Yum and the coconut ones are like eating coconut ice.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Not sure how new these are or if someone else posted these, but the Kind Popped Salted Caramel bars are tasty & they're 140 calories per bar. They were a bit off from the package weight though once weighed on the food scale.

popped-sc-b.png

The Vanilla Blueberry flavor was alright & I bought the Caramel Macchiato flavor today.
  • TamLam99
    TamLam99 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    At Wal-Mart I bought Pecan Pie M&Ms & they only slightly have a Pecan Pie flavor. I should've known better.

rs_560x415-150813145007-1024.MMs-Pecan-Pie.ms.081315_copy.jpg

http://www.eonline.com/news/686281/new-flavor-alert-pecan-pie-m-ms-are-officially-here

oh yeah, I would love those. Last year I found pumpkin spice M&M's at Target, I'm hoping they have them again this year, they were really good.

y2sgu4yeo4zt.png
    m&M.png 100.9K
  • supersocks117
    supersocks117 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Not sure how new these are or if someone else posted these, but the Kind Popped Salted Caramel bars are tasty & they're 140 calories per bar. They were a bit off from the package weight though once weighed on the food scale.

popped-sc-b.png

The Vanilla Blueberry flavor was alright & I bought the Caramel Macchiato flavor today.

I had posted the Kind Salted bars but couldnt make a pic post. I thought they were kind of meh. I havent been impressed with either Kind bar I tried (the other was Oats and Honey)
  • auddii
    Options
    TamLam99 wrote: »
    At Wal-Mart I bought Pecan Pie M&Ms & they only slightly have a Pecan Pie flavor. I should've known better.

http://www.eonline.com/news/686281/new-flavor-alert-pecan-pie-m-ms-are-officially-here

oh yeah, I would love those. Last year I found pumpkin spice M&M's at Target, I'm hoping they have them again this year, they were really good.

y2sgu4yeo4zt.png

I didn't know these existed. Must find.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

y2sgu4yeo4zt.png

I'm hoping they have the Hershey's Candy Corn bars this year.
  • CookingMama4
    CookingMama4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Haha...you guys are killing me as I read through this since I can not touch any of it since gluten and dairy were doctor-banned from my diet years ago. I am now dreaming of poptarts, Oreos, and yummy yogurts.
  • TamLam99
    TamLam99 Posts: 247 Member
    Options

y2sgu4yeo4zt.png

I didn't know these existed. Must find.

YES they do exist !! Target was the only place I was able to find them last year, haven't seen them yet this year.
  • Francl27
    Options

popped-sc-b.png

I had posted the Kind Salted bars but couldnt make a pic post. I thought they were kind of meh. I havent been impressed with either Kind bar I tried (the other was Oats and Honey)

For me it's hit and miss with Kind bars. Some seem a bit stale at times. They can be really good, or just meh, even with the same flavor. I do want to try that caramel popcorn one though, but I still have a bunch from when I bought 4 boxes very cheap.

y2sgu4yeo4zt.png

Yeah I liked those!
  • auddii
    Options

Interesting that they make two different pumpkin spice m&ms.
  • Francl27
    Options

Ok. Will have to try, lol.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    That sound MUCH better than pecan pie M&Ms.