New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    esyr79el6c8e.jpg

Had a mini crisis at the supermarket today and bought all the pumpkin spice. My favorites were the Chiobani pumpkin spice yogurt, Fiber One 90 Pumpkin bars, and the Edy's Pumpkin Patch. The Yoplait pumpkin cheesecake whips was good. I love the texture of whips but this had too much pumpkin not enough cheesecake flavor. Noosa pumpkin yogurt was too sweet for me (lots of cream) but delicious. The pumpkin spice english muffins were tasty, had just a hint of pumpkin-y flavor, but I think I prefer my light multigrain muffins. The winner of the batch is definitely the Edy's pumpkin patch. The slow churned version has only 90 kcal per 1/2 cup. I ate an entire quart yesterday and just bought another tub hehe

Not pictured but I also just tried the Woodbrige Harvest Spiced wine. Subtle spices and a delicious red blend for pretty cheap at my local grocery. I'll definitely be buying another!

@friendlymush

Nice haul!

I so want to find those Yoplait Greek 100 Whips; hopefully, Wal-Mart or Giant will get a shipment in soon.

I don't think I've seen the Edy's Slow Churned Pumpkin Patch, & will have to keep my eyes out. If you like Peppermint they had a pretty decent flavor that came out last Christmas season & it was 100 calories per 1/2 cup.

The Dannon Pumpkin Pie yogurt is also really good.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited September 2015
    Options
    besee_2000 wrote: »
    I bought a box of the PP quest bar because GNC said they didn't know when they would get them and they only sell in boxes. Now to wait patiently!
    Really? What a gyp. :/ I hope HEB puts them in stock soon.
    raspberry-brownie-supreme-3-lrg.png
    I tried this today and really enjoyed it. There were plenty of brownie mixins and the raspberry yogurt was mighty good.

Thanks for the pic, that looks pretty yummy. I hadn't been tempted by those before, but I might try that flavour! The brownie bits look good.
    Lol, I only picked this up because it was the Free Friday Download from Kroger. The brownie bits were definitely a nice surprise!

And yeah, it's Muller.

I love your pumpkin purchases @friendlymush ! :laugh: I've been overly interested in pumpkin spice products.

The Blue Diamond Pumpkin Spice Almonds were a huge letdown.

I am ready for the Peppermint season to come back.
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Azexas wrote: »
    B0ZxH-pCYAAL6B6.jpg-large.0.jpeg

tumblr_m58depLNCK1r8058ko1_500.gif

Seriously- I'm a sucker for red velvet :)

Me too. That's why I stay away
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Okay, the toasted coconut Oreos were really good dry, but it doesn't translate as well to being dunked in milk. :disappointed:
  • scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Oooo I'll have to keep checking for the Pumpkin Edy's!!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I bought a box of the PP quest bar because GNC said they didn't know when they would get them and they only sell in boxes. Now to wait patiently!
    I tried this today and really enjoyed it. There were plenty of brownie mixins and the raspberry yogurt was mighty good.

Thanks for the pic, that looks pretty yummy. I hadn't been tempted by those before, but I might try that flavour! The brownie bits look good.
    Lol, I only picked this up because it was the Free Friday Download from Kroger. The brownie bits were definitely a nice surprise!

And yeah, it's Muller.

I love your pumpkin purchases @friendlymush ! :laugh: I've been overly interested in pumpkin spice products.

Guess I can stop looking for them, lol.

I hate peppermint except tea so that helps me at least.

I guess I'm the only person who was very disappointed by the pumpkin Noosa.. I tried them last year and thought it wasn't worth the calories at all.

I found the Turkey Hill pumpkin pie yesterday but passed, but I might go get it later after all, as it's still on sale.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

And yeah, it's Muller.

Guess I can stop looking for them, lol.

I hate peppermint except tea so that helps me at least.

I guess I'm the only person who was very disappointed by the pumpkin Noosa.. I tried them last year and thought it wasn't worth the calories at all.

I found the Turkey Hill pumpkin pie yesterday but passed, but I might go get it later after all, as it's still on sale.

If I can remember it's pretty decent. Of course it's not the quality of the Talenti Pumpkin Pie, but better than lower level brands.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    The Turkey Hill Pumpkin Pie ice cream is actually incredibly delicious, I recommend saving calories one night to try some of it! I found it better than Ben & Jerry's Pumpkin Cheesecake ice cream (not to mention a lot lower calories; 170 compared to 260). The mix-ins with Turkey Hill are a billion times more intense!
    That being said, I've never had the Edy's slow churned to compare it to, but heck, for 90 calories it looks like I know what I'll be looking for next time I'm out! ;)

• spat095
    spat095 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    The Edy's pumpkin patch is so good, especially for the calories - I buy this every year.

I cannot find the pumpkin pie whips yogurt anywhere, so annoying!
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    The Turkey Hill Pumpkin Pie ice cream is actually incredibly delicious, I recommend saving calories one night to try some of it! I found it better than Ben & Jerry's Pumpkin Cheesecake ice cream (not to mention a lot lower calories; 170 compared to 260). The mix-ins with Turkey Hill are a billion times more intense!
    That being said, I've never had the Edy's slow churned to compare it to, but heck, for 90 calories it looks like I know what I'll be looking for next time I'm out! ;)

not pumpkin

but I'll take A&W10 and add a cup of vanilla slow churned and have a root beer float for 100 cal
  • Francl27
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Trader Joe's had their pumpkin bread pudding so I had to buy some. No idea when I'll open it though, it sounds very dangerous (and I guess I have to defreeze the whole thing at once).

Also bought the pumpkin pie spice cookie butter (might try shortly), their pumpkin yogurt, and pumpkin cereal bars (didn't try them last year but my daughter loves them) and the pumpkin jo jo's. They didn't have the pumpkin croissants sadly (or the kringle), but they had pretty much everything else.

ETA: the pumpkin pie cookie butter is amazing on crepes.
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    i have been looking EVERYWHERE for pumpkin flavored ice cream.. can't find any of them :(
  • amillenium
    amillenium Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    52ak813awrdw.jpg

Just picked this up last night :) Looks delicious but I am a mint lover...
  • Francl27
    Options
    Ok got the Turkey Hill pumpkin pie. Will try when I have the calories (ie, not today).

Bought the Kozy Shack indulgent vanilla and the machine spit out another $1 coupon! Man. That's $1.75 a pack with the sale and a coupon. Will have to go buy more this week end (not sure which one yet).

They DID have the tastykake salted caramel kandy kakes but I passed. Too much stuff to eat right now, not enough calories to eat it all LOL.
  • jessiefrancine
    jessiefrancine Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I don't think this is new, but it is new to me. Trader Joe's Vegetable Fried Rice. I made this last night to go with a chicken and veggie stir fry and it was really good. Only took 5 minutes to make and I felt like it was a reasonable amount of calories (210 in a 1.25 cup serving). It's very colorful, so it made my meal visually attractive and my toddler liked it, too. I'll for sure keep a bag of this on hand in the freezer to make as a side dish again.hmk74lcd5ujx.jpg
  • Francl27
    Options
    Caitwn wrote: »
    Trader Joe's had their pumpkin bread pudding so I had to buy some. No idea when I'll open it though, it sounds very dangerous (and I guess I have to defreeze the whole thing at once).

Also bought the pumpkin pie spice cookie butter (might try shortly), their pumpkin yogurt, and pumpkin cereal bars (didn't try them last year but my daughter loves them) and the pumpkin jo jo's. They didn't have the pumpkin croissants sadly (or the kringle), but they had pretty much everything else.

The pumpkin bread pudding IS dangerous, and worth it. I put just a touch of whipped cream on top, with a sprinkle of cinnamon.

Also, try that pumpkin pie cookie butter on TJ's frozen cheese blintzes. The blintzes are just 250 calories for two blintzes, so it's not too terrible when you add the cookie butter.

Hmm bread pudding with pumpkin pie ice cream. It just got even more dangerous, lol.
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Caitwn wrote: »

The pumpkin bread pudding IS dangerous, and worth it. I put just a touch of whipped cream on top, with a sprinkle of cinnamon.

Also, try that pumpkin pie cookie butter on TJ's frozen cheese blintzes. The blintzes are just 250 calories for two blintzes, so it's not too terrible when you add the cookie butter.

Where is the pumpkin bread pudding? Freezer? It's my fav dessert. I get it everywhere they have it.