Cleanse diet.

Options
1235»

Replies

• dubird
    dubird Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Ugh. Someone I know on Facebook has gotten into Plexus crap and posted this one day about their BioCleanse or something:

"Think of it like this: a tree dies... Mushrooms and fungus start growing and decomposing it and it eventually goes back into the Earth.
    Fungus (Candida is a fungus) thrives on dead matter. The first time you ever took an antibiotic (and you were probably VERY young when this started), it went in and killed the bacteria that were making you sick. It killed the bad bacteria and it ALSO killed the good bacteria that colonized the colon. It killed it, made it dead. So there's dead matter now floating around in your colon. A buffet for FUNGUS!! So the fungus starts feasting on the dead bacteria and it does what anything does when it eats a lot. It grows, and grows, and GROWS!! The fungus starts to line the inside of your colon. When your colon is lined with fungus, it can no longer properly absorb nutrients from the food you eat and vitamins you take. Also, fungus has now taken your immune system hostage. Fungus is the boss, not your immune system! That's what it happening! Fungus has started decomposing your immune system. Your body may not actually die, but you may get food or seasonal allergies, joint pain, or some strange diseases like Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, IBS, rheumatoid arthritis, or many other autoimmune disorders. Scary stuff. Yeast/fungus is a BEAST!
    Imagine if there was a way to kill this fungus and recolonize the good bacteria that keeps your gut in check so you can begin to live a normal life again? I've found something that could do just that and it's been a pure gift to see people I love get their life back!"

-_-

Sounds like something written by the Food Babe. Maybe that's why the microwave makes evil water!! XD

This thread is awesome. I need more popcorn!
    giphy_zpsqfdnzthp.gif
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Detective Rosewood: Wow. You know, it says here that by the time the average American is fifty, he's got five pounds of undigested red meat in his bowels.
    Sergeant Taggart: Why are you telling me this? What makes you think I have any interest in that at all?
    Detective Rosewood: Well, you eat a lot of red meat.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Detective Rosewood: Wow. You know, it says here that by the time the average American is fifty, he's got five pounds of undigested red meat in his bowels.
    Sergeant Taggart: Why are you telling me this? What makes you think I have any interest in that at all?

"I ain't gonna fall for no banana in my tailpipe!"
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »

I was thinking this may be too obtuse. LoL I'm glad we are friends!!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »

I was thinking this may be too obtuse. LoL I'm glad we are friends!!

No way, BHC is one of my favorite all time movies!
  • Optimistical1
    Optimistical1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Google the words "cleanse scam" and see for yourself.
  • SeanNJ
    SeanNJ Posts: 153 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I ate most of a "toxic" bag of Dole spinach before it was recalled. Depending on my luck, I just might have a "cleanse" in my future.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,988 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
  • Nanogg55
    Nanogg55 Posts: 275 Member
    Options

That reminded me of a book by one of my favorite authors:

"Did you know that the average adult male carries up to five pounds of undigested red meat in his intestines at all times?" said Magrat whose informative lectures on nutrition had been know to cause entire families to hide in the cellar until she went away. "Meat is extremely bad for the digestive system, if you could see inside your colon you's be horrified."

"I should think I would" muttered Hwel.

Wyrd Sisters by Terry Pratchett

• dubird
    dubird Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Nanogg55 wrote: »

That reminded me of a book by one of my favorite authors:

"Did you know that the average adult male carries up to five pounds of undigested red meat in his intestines at all times?" said Magrat whose informative lectures on nutrition had been know to cause entire families to hide in the cellar until she went away. "Meat is extremely bad for the digestive system, if you could see inside your colon you's be horrified."

"I should think I would" muttered Hwel.

Wyrd Sisters by Terry Pratchett

I would think if anyone could see inside their own colon, something has gone horribly wrong.