how I lost over 4 stone

bracey100
bracey100 Posts: 58 Member
edited October 2015 in Success Stories
Hi every1 well what can I say on March 12 2015 I weighed in at 16 stone 12 pound and I had enough of being over weight so I bought an exercise bike started of doin 20 mins burning 200 calories every night for 2 month no eating after 7 at night drinking water instead of fizzy pop and lost 2 stone then I got myself a crosstrainer I definitely recommend getting yourself a crosstrainer over an exercise bike I wish I got a crosstrainer str8 away dont buy a bike anyway so started doing crosstrainer on the highest setting 4 30 mins a day everyday this way im burnin 500 cals off 4 my diet I have been eating ceaser salad 4 my lunch bowl of cereal for breakfast and and a microwave meal for dinner staying under my calorie intake do this for 5 days a week mon to fri and saturday having somet good like Chinese not goin crazy but a treat and on sunday I love a roast so thats what I have remember u need to do ur exercise everyday if u want this to work a friend as been tryin this and sed im not loosing owt I sed r u exerciseing everyday he sed no I sed thats why anyway im down to 12 stone 3 pound now and still loosing it as been slow on the last 2 month best thing I ever did was buying a crosstrainer any questions please ask I wud add b4 and after pics if I knew how to

Replies

• totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    That's a fantastic loss. Very well done!
  • GetHealthy1984
    GetHealthy1984 Posts: 10 Member
    Wonderful Job!!
  • bracey100
    Thankyou I haven't been using the app long but it helps keep up the exercise :)

• forruths
    forruths Posts: 196 Member
    Fantastic. Well done
  • bracey100
    Thankyou :)
  • bracey100
    bracey100 wrote: »
    Hi every1 well what can I say on March 12 2015 I weighed in at 16 stone 12 pound and I had enough of being over weight so I bought an exercise bike started of doin 20 mins burning 200 calories every night for 2 month no eating after 7 at night drinking water instead of fizzy pop and lost 2 stone then I got myself a crosstrainer I definitely recommend getting yourself a crosstrainer over an exercise bike I wish I got a crosstrainer str8 away dont buy a bike anyway so started doing crosstrainer on the highest setting 4 30 mins a day everyday this way im burnin 500 cals off 4 my diet I have been eating ceaser salad 4 my lunch bowl of cereal for breakfast and and a microwave meal for dinner staying under my calorie intake do this for 5 days a week mon to fri and saturday having somet good like Chinese not goin crazy but a treat and on sunday I love a roast so thats what I have remember u need to do ur exercise everyday if u want this to work a friend as been tryin this and sed im not loosing owt I sed r u exerciseing everyday he sed no I sed thats why anyway im down to 12 stone 3 pound now and still loosing it as been slow on the last 2 month best thing I ever did was buying a crosstrainer any questions please ask I wud add b4 and after pics if I knew how to
    I am 5 ft 7 I work 8 hours a day for the mornin I have bowl of cereal or have less than 200 cals 10 30 have a peice of fruit dinner I have salad chicken or beef no more than 300 cals and I ride to work on the bike which =156 cals then I get home and burn 500 cals on the crosstrainer and have my dinner no more than 700 cals and this works 4 me 1st 3 month I lost a stone a month

• jamesha100
    jamesha100 Posts: 214 Member
    Great work
  • bracey100
    Thanks
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    You're a 25 year old male eating roughly 1400 calories? That's not nearly enough. You may want to consider eating more.
  • WindyCityGal160
    WindyCityGal160 Posts: 166 Member
    Great job! Im glad you are enjoying the crosstrainer!
  • bracey100
    Thanks Iove the crosstrainer really works 4 me :)B):)
  • bracey100
    Maybe I could eat more fruit weekends are hard 4 me I make up for my food intake on Saturday and Sunday's :) but still stay within my calorie limit

• Edwardshar
    Edwardshar Posts: 271 Member
    That is great, I lost a few kidney stones once. Painful as hell!
  • bracey100
    Brother had them nasty :( part of the reason why I lost the weight
  • bracey100
    [quothis bracey100;10267184"]Hi every1 well what can I say on March 12 2015 I weighed in at 16 stone 12 pound and I had enough of being over weight so I bought an exercise bike started of doin 20 mins burning 200 calories every night for 2 month no eating after 7 at night drinking water instead of fizzy pop and lost 2 stone then I got myself a crosstrainer I definitely recommend getting yourself a crosstrainer over an exercise bike I wish I got a crosstrainer str8 away dont buy a bike anyway so started doing crosstrainer on the highest setting 4 30 mins a day everyday this way im burnin 500 cals off 4 my diet I have been eating ceaser salad 4 my lunch bowl of cereal for breakfast and and a microwave meal for dinner staying under my calorie intake do this for 5 days a week mon to fri and saturday having somet good like Chinese not goin crazy but a treat and on sunday I love a roast so thats what I have remember u need to do ur exercise everyday if u want this to work a friend as been tryin this and sed im not loosing owt I sed r u exerciseing everyday he sed no I sed thats why anyway im down to 12 stone 3 pound now and still loosing it as been slow on the last 2 month best thing I ever did was buying a crosstrainer any questions please ask I wud add b4 and after pics if I knew how to [/quote]

Now this method worked for me and we not all the same so I was just telling u how I did it no fancy diets just exercise and healthy food if u over 16 stone there's a good chance this will work
  • usmcmp
    Now this method worked for me and we not all the same so I was just telling u how I did it no fancy diets just exercise and healthy food if u over 16 stone there's a good chance this will work

It works because you ate under your BMR.
  • bracey100
    Eating under the bmr is not enough u have to do the exercise aswell :)
  • usmcmp

No, eating under your BMR is enough. Your BMR is the amount of calories your body needs to keep you alive if you are in a coma. Since you wake up and go to work or make food you are burning more calories than your BMR. That means you are at a deficit.

For you, you are at a very large deficit, which can cause more harm than good in the long run.
  • bracey100
    usmcmp wrote: »

No, eating under your BMR is enough. Your BMR is the amount of calories your body needs to keep you alive if you are in a coma. Since you wake up and go to work or make food you are burning more calories than your BMR. That means you are at a deficit.

For you, you are at a very large deficit, which can cause more harm than good in the long run.
    Ok guess I dont no much about dieting as I am new to this u only need a 1000 cals
    A day thats what bear gyrlls taught me and he shud no being a survival expert but he must be wrong so dont no
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp wrote: »

Ok guess I dont no much about dieting as I am new to this u only need a 1000 cals
    A day thats what bear gyrlls taught me and he shud no being a survival expert but he must be wrong so dont no

Bear Grylls' show is faked and some of the survival information they give you will get you killed.

Each person requires a different number of calories to sustain their body weight. This is their TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure). Your TDEE is your BMR (the amount of calories you would burn if you are in a coma), plus your non-exercise activity calorie burn, plus your exercise calorie burn. If you eat less than your TDEE you'll lose weight.

Here are some calculators that help approximate your TDEE:
    www.iifym.com/iifym-calculator
    http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!