"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    <<<<sorry about the pic...........that's our grandson with broken arm............He's fine, just excited at this point about the camo cast......lol
  • RobynLB83
    RobynLB83 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    1 hour beach run. 3 hours hiking. Ate at maintenance. When you have a breakup the week before your period... You might eat a few unnecessarily big meals and then scrape some frosting off your roommate's birthday cake... And that's "okay."
  • luluinca
    Options
    RobynLB83 wrote: »
    1 hour beach run. 3 hours hiking. Ate at maintenance. When you have a breakup the week before your period... You might eat a few unnecessarily big meals and then scrape some frosting off your roommate's birthday cake... And that's "okay."

Well.....yeah!!!!
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options

I think your roommate's lucky it was just frosting. ;)
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    TGIF!!

Lots of foam rolling and 15 push-ups to loosen myself up before tomorrow's race. My quads have been the reason my plantar fasciitis has been so bad. Deep foam rolling has make a huge difference in my right foot.

Food: on target.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,610 Member
    Options
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy weekend! Got fabric for my DD's cloak and cut out the pattern. Now just have to get it sewn. Hope I cut it out right.

Cardio: jog/walk- 2 miles (300 calories)

Strength: NONE

Assessment: KFC last night so I could work on her costume.
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! Got fabric for my DD's cloak and cut out the pattern. Now just have to get it sewn. Hope I cut it out right.

Cardio: jog/walk- 2 miles (300 calories)

Strength: NONE

Assessment: KFC last night so I could work on her costume.

I wish you luck on that costume!
  • RobynLB83
    Options
    Rest day. Translation: moving, dr. appointment, and some great fights to watch tonight.
    Food: convenient. A little carb heavy unless I have nothing but protein the rest of the day.
  • ltworide
    ltworide Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    HAPPY WEEKEND! Awesome job everyone on the workouts, etc.!

Friday:
    Food: on track.
    Workout: Led a Tabata class at lunch at work for 45 mins.. Did my Krav Maga class for 45 mins. In the evening.

Today:

Rest day. Lots of stuff on my plate with aging parents. Managed to maintain my daily step goal of 15k steps/day.

Food: only 100 calories over despite going out for dinner and enjoying a glass of brandy! Yeah.

Hoping to have a chance to hit the gym tomorrow and/or hit the track for some sprints.
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Happy Saturday!

Cardio: Ran the Toughest 10K - Galveston. This is race #2 in the Texas Bridge Series (and the one I think is easiest). Ran over the Galveston Causeway. New personal record, 1:04:44. Far faster than I set for myself and I probably could been a little faster had I pushed harder. Perfect weather and nearly perfect conditions (some wind). I felt awesome. 3 minutes faster than last year's time. 5 minutes faster than the Toughest 10K - Kemah I did last month. One race left...half-marathon over the La Porte bridge in a month.

Food: over some, but no worries. I have three softball games tomorrow, I needed the extra fuel.
  • markmacare
    markmacare Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday everyone!

Got 4 workouts in this week, despite craziness at work. Today's workout:

Dumbbell Squat: 2x14x27kg
    Dumbbell Bench Press: 2x14x21.5kg
    Dumbbell Bent-over Row: 2x14x21.5
    Overhead Dumbbell Press: 2x14x12.5kg
    Dumbbell Curls: 2x14x12.5kg
    Deadlifts: 2x14x27kg
    Dumbbell Calf Raises: 2x14x32kg
    Pull-ups: 2x10
    Triceps kickback 2x14x16kg
  • luluinca
    Options
    brandiuntz wrote: »
    Happy Saturday!

Cardio: Ran the Toughest 10K - Galveston. This is race #2 in the Texas Bridge Series (and the one I think is easiest). Ran over the Galveston Causeway. New personal record, 1:04:44. Far faster than I set for myself and I probably could been a little faster had I pushed harder. Perfect weather and nearly perfect conditions (some wind). I felt awesome. 3 minutes faster than last year's time. 5 minutes faster than the Toughest 10K - Kemah I did last month. One race left...half-marathon over the La Porte bridge in a month.

Food: over some, but no worries. I have three softball games tomorrow, I needed the extra fuel.

Congrats on a great race!!!! That's gotta feel good! :)
  • luluinca
    Options
    Yesterday I took the dog out for a 3 mile jog/walk............more jog than walk........YAY!

Today: 25 min calisthenics warmup including BW squats and lunges, pushups, planks, physio ball pikes and bridges, lat arm raises, physio ball crunches w/25 lbs, back extensions, hanging leg lifts and stair master. 70 min weight lifting/strength training including Strong Lifts <5X5 OHP w/45 lbs (did one set of 50 but couldn't do another), 2X8 squats w/65 lbs warmup and 5X5 squats w/105 lbs, 1X 5 DL w/95 lbs, 1X5 DL w/115 lbs, 1X5 DL w/140 lbs>, 3X 8 lat pulldown w/70, 3X 8 tricep overhead press and pushdown w/40, 3X 8 seated row w/85 and 3X 10 inner thigh w/110. 10 min bike resistance 10/13 mph.

I feel as though all my weights in SL are improving steadily............except the OHP...........what gives with that? Any suggestions how I can improve with some accessory work anyone?

Food: Went out last night so didn't bother logging.......yummy prime rib and a margarita so I'm sure I was over. Today is a back to normal day.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone!!!
  • RobynLB83
    Options
    brandiuntz wrote: »
    Happy Saturday!

WTG on the PR!
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Happy Sunday, everyone! Thanks for the congrats!

Exercise: 2 games of softball as catcher. We were supposed to have a third game, but they forfeited, so we had a light practice. Only a couple hits today. Not my best games.

A lot of foam rolling and stretching again. Flare up of my PF from the active weekend.

Food: on target.
  • RobynLB83
    Options
    2 hours rucking with 40 lb pack. Occasionally putting 60 lb dog on top.
    ac9w8zes446v.jpg
  • ltworide
    ltworide Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 10k PR!

Gotta love the "dog pack" lol too funny!

Food: on track today. Spent the day making my breakfast & lunch for the week and making some meatballs for dinner and some for the freezer. I love cooking stuff to make my weekdays easier.

Exercise: long walk & some yoga/mobility work.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    2 hours rucking with 40 lb pack. Occasionally putting 60 lb dog on top.
    ac9w8zes446v.jpg
    Nice! That's a lot of excess to lug too!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning then 4 tonight. DW did pretty good in her competition and at least the 9ers won.

Cardio: run/jog 2 miles (300 calories)

Strength: quads- leg press, squat, leg extension 12,10,8,6 x 4

Assessment: Panda Express for dinner.
  • RobynLB83
    Options
    2 hours trail running steep hills. 2 hours hiking no weight. Cardio is dialed in for high altitude (9,000-1,300 ft) backpacking trip. Packed my pack today and it feels a bit heavy, but I'm probably just tired. It'll feel like nothing in the morning...