What Did You Eat For Lunch Today?

Options

Replies

• Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    leftover tri-tip made into a french dip sandwich. yeah buddy.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    smoked sausage and lentil soup, string cheese, and yogurt
  • Keith3481
    Keith3481 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    On Wednesdays I go to a local Greek/Italian restaurant and have gyros. Instead of fries, I get 2 cups of spaghetti to go and eat it the next day for lunch. Two meals for the price of one! So yesterday I had gyros, today I had spaghetti.
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Mcdouble, no cheese and half bun (265 cals) and a medium fry (380 cal).
  • jamie_0815
    jamie_0815 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Egg whites and cheese omelette with whole wheat toast and a bottle of water. 200 Cal
  • DanniB423
    DanniB423 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Today was 85g of romaine mix with 57g of chicken.. Hard boiled egg.. Mozzarella and light Greek vinaigrette.
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Open faced tuna sammich. Sweet and spicy tuna pouch with mayo and relish. Oh and a piece of string cheese.
  • celinend
    celinend Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Almost always leftovers. Today was a bell pepper stuffed with fajita chicken, cauliflower rice, and cheese. Under 450 calories and super tasty!
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,036 Member
    Options
    4 Oz of chicken breast
  • cocates
    Options
    celinend wrote: »
    Almost always leftovers. Today was a bell pepper stuffed with fajita chicken, cauliflower rice, and cheese. Under 450 calories and super tasty!

I've seen tons of cauliflower rice recipes. Is it really that good? Does it really taste like rice? How long does it store in the fridge?
  • Katieselak2015
    Katieselak2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had a roasted pumpkin salad

• oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Salad - roast pumpkin and carrot, rocket and baby spinach, tuna and a home made dressing (red wine vinegar, honey & cumin). And coffee!
  • kmoyes9
    kmoyes9 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Was out -- had sushi & seaweed salad !!
    Delish
  • ModernRock
    ModernRock Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    One serving of spaghetti with marinara left over from the dinner I made for the kids last night, plus a Luna protein bar. Total = 420 calories. 69g carbs, 11g fat, 20g protein

If there's one thing I've learned from portion control, it is that one serving of spaghetti is really small. Really, really small.
  • nickatine
    nickatine Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    6 inch ham on wheat from subway and a quest s'mores bar, chased with an orange monster.
  • parrotthead
    parrotthead Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Not sure if there is a better thread for lunches but I didn't see one so I'm resurrecting!

I had a nicoise salad-salmon, greens, green beans, hard boiled egg, white potato, and a green pesto dressing. I feel pretty full but for some reason I still want to snack! Sort of a slow day at work so I think it might be boredom.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Today I'm having salmon and beet salad on crackers.
  • KellieTru
    KellieTru Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Stir fry with leftover salmon and veggies and basmati rice. It was very delicious :)
  • amberlyda1
    amberlyda1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    bt6x9gsucafl.png

this is my standard lunch :)
  • cocates
    Options
    Today, I had Sweet & Spicy Tuna Taco (Taco Tuesday!) with pico de gallo and an individual serving (bowl) of mac-n-cheese.