Calling all Freaks, Geeks, Dweebs and Nerds alike!

Options

Replies

• Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    Actually R+L=J+M is the theory I like. J having a twin makes the plot move forward with out having to bring back deceased charactors. Just saying ............
  • Tialuna18
    Tialuna18 Posts: 9,592 Member
    Options
    thoughts on Tyrion being half targarian?
  • fitcurves6693
    fitcurves6693 Posts: 3,401 Member
    Options
    augold86 wrote: »
    Jruzer wrote: »
    augold86 wrote: »
    R+L=J

Feel free to discuss ;)

Resistance plus inductance equals current density? The units aren't even consistent!

Lol @fitcurves6693 is right! Rhaegar+Lyanna=Jon Snow. <3 the fandom! azo9i9dueuks.png

anigif_enhanced-buzz-16897-1436883214-5.gif
  • Tialuna18
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    Tialuna18 wrote: »

i don't think so. i think its all just a red herring or something. at least i hope so.

I believe the mad King had it in him to Rape Joanna since hes had a crush on her and also wanted to get back at Tywin. Make sense for the birth complications too. plus I'd believe him to be the 3rd head of the dragon. >: 3
  • HugoMartinez66
    HugoMartinez66 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Obscure British T.V. shows form the 70's

• fitcurves6693
    fitcurves6693 Posts: 3,401 Member
    Options

i don't think so. i think its all just a red herring or something. at least i hope so.

I believe the mad King had it in him to Rape Joanna since hes had a crush on her and also wanted to get back at Tywin. Make sense for the birth complications too. plus I'd believe him to be the 3rd head of the dragon. >: 3

I mean it's definitely plausible at this point...I guess I just don't want him to be. I'd rather his story stand on its own, with all the adversity he's faced and how he's made it in life because of his brains more than anything. I'd like to see him be his own man with his own destiny, and neither a Targ or a Lannister either at this point.

I like this point of view
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    K_i_mma wrote: »
    Last year I did the cartoon thing as Fiona from Adventure time ... This year I'm thinking I'll bring back the Wilma Flintstone ... Just need a Fred ... Or a Betty! ;)

I'll be your Fred and we can make the Bed rock all night. ;)
  • Tialuna18
    Options

I mean it's definitely plausible at this point...I guess I just don't want him to be. I'd rather his story stand on its own, with all the adversity he's faced and how he's made it in life because of his brains more than anything. I'd like to see him be his own man with his own destiny, and neither a Targ or a Lannister either at this point.

I think he will shine even if he unfortunately has to step out being Dani's shadow.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    Anyone else like super ultra excited for Fallout 4 next month?
  • Tialuna18
    Options
    never got into the fallout series to be honest. Right now I really want to get into the MGS series as the Phantom pain just looks unbelievable.
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    never got into the fallout series to be honest. Right now I really want to get into the MGS series as the Phantom pain just looks unbelievable.

I'm playing the Phantom Pain right now actually. It's not my favorite in the series so far (I think MGS3: Snake Eater will forever hold that spot), but it's still an epic installation. I really like the freedom you have to play a mission however you want. The only thing I'd ask for is manual saving instead of checkpoints. I'd like to be able to play a mission balls-out with guns blazing, then replay it sneaking and stealthy.
  • Tialuna18
    Options

I'm playing the Phantom Pain right now actually. It's not my favorite in the series so far (I think MGS3: Snake Eater will forever hold that spot), but it's still an epic installation. I really like the freedom you have to play a mission however you want. The only thing I'd ask for is manual saving instead of checkpoints. I'd like to be able to play a mission balls-out with guns blazing, then replay it sneaking and stealthy.
    ugh I'm definitely not a fan of checkpoint saving. Snake eater had one of my favourite opening cinematics. :) I see your point with wanting multi saves.
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Lol, I guess I really am a nerd because I just looked this up and it gave me chills, 10 years after playing the game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aHQnDTd1y4

But yeah, it's a pretty fun game. I'm not very far into it though. I think I'll end up putting it down for a while next month to give FO4 some time.
  • Tialuna18
    Options
    it's so good T_T
  • OneHundredToLose
    edited October 2015
    Options
    MGS did in one try what James Bond has been trying to do for like 50 years, lol. Man, I remember playing that game, and I'd get into one of the ridiculously long cut scenes, and my mom would call me but I didn't want to leave the TV. You couldn't pause the cut scenes back then and some of them were literally an hour long. Yeah, those were the days.
  • Tialuna18
    Options
    I love the Bond sound~
  • Jonny15121983
    Jonny15121983 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Anyone else like super ultra excited for Fallout 4 next month?

Yes mate, I have my special Pip-Boy edition on pre-order and have received my 'First 10,000' pre order T-Shirt already. Hoping to snag some extra goodies in the early queues at Game for the midnight launch :)
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options