What Did You Eat For Lunch Today?

Replies

• burban00
    burban00 Posts: 10 Member
    Which Wich Beef Cheese Steak Sandwich with double meat :smiley:
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    cocates wrote: »
    One of the seven portions of Italian Sausage and Vegetable Soup from my freezer. I swapped turkey sausage because I had it on hand and didn't use orzo or extra parm.

@Queenmunchy Your name fits you well. Every time I read your posts here, they make me happy!

I love to hear that! The name is actually from college 15 years ago. I'm really short, so I became an honorary munchkin, then queen of the munchies.
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    cocates wrote: »
    One of the seven portions of Italian Sausage and Vegetable Soup from my freezer. I swapped turkey sausage because I had it on hand and didn't use orzo or extra parm.

@Queenmunchy Your name fits you well. Every time I read your posts here, they make me happy!

I love to hear that! The name is actually from college 15 years ago. I'm really short, so I became an honorary munchkin, then queen of the munchies.

That is too funny! Love it even more. Very cool
  • ltworide
    ltworide Posts: 342 Member
    Leftover homemade extra lean ground beef meatballs in tomato & basil sauce with spinach, celery, onion, cauliflower & broccoli in it.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Tuna salad with cheddar and tomato on seeded bread...very yum!
  • nbottin
    nbottin Posts: 14 Member
    Lettuce wrapped black bean burger with avocado tomato and onion. Amazing!!!
  • parrotthead
    parrotthead Posts: 19 Member
    Yesterday was a salad: mixed greens, mushrooms, dried cranberries, grilled chicken, hard boiled egg, bacon, and some ranch dressing. I was surprised at how full I felt even without any white carbs to bulk it up but the fat really tamped down my hunger.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    I don't even know what I'm having for lunch today. I've been having frozen healthy choice meals but I'm a little over it today
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    I'm having chicken vegetable soup today. It's been chilly here lately and I've been making a lot of soup.
  • RebeccaChemmy
    RebeccaChemmy Posts: 66 Member
    Brown rice with chicken, leek, mushroom. Very enjoyable indeed.
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Chicken and stuffing in a roll... and a small pack of grapes and apple.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Chicken Cacciatore with mushrooms from my freezer stash.
  • Winterlover123
    Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
    A spicy breaded chicken sub. Not the healthiest choice, but it's freaking delicious!
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Leftover split-pea soup with smoked turkey, a couple Wasa crackers with chipotle Laughing Cow, and a smallish tomato.
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Greek salad
  • betuel75
    betuel75 Posts: 776 Member
    birdseye steamers broccoli with 3.4 oz of turkey breast and a container of peach sugar free jello. 202 calories total.
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Amy's frozen broccoli & cheddar bake. Noms
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    Leftovers from last night:) - 4 oz. of shredded crockpot chicken mixed with some salsa, a can of Rotel, and a tablespoon of mac n' cheese........ along with a raw sliced bell pepper (for the crunch factor) and a sliced honeycrisp apple for dessert.
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    edited October 2015
    Two tlacoyos filled with ricotta cheese and topped with Nopales ( cactus ears ), fresh green hot sauce,some Pico de Gallo and a teaspoon of shredded white farmers cheese ( Cotija ). Plus one mug of black coffee
  • CasperNaegle
    CasperNaegle Posts: 936 Member
    taco salad!