1 Year Later! With pics (Dropped 70 pounds)

Options

Replies

• kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    You look absolutelyl fantastic, be sooo proud of your hard work, you have inspired many.

and for all those people who think this is a trolling post, I can see where you are coming from, there has been so much trolling on this site, people posting fake stories just to see the responses. people doing fake things just to get the masses wriled up. Well for all you who think its funny or humorous to do this, well this is the result you are having of fellow MFP's We are now becoming untrustful, we first scan the post for anything that we can find that looks even the least bit fake because we don't wanna be fooled, we don't wanna pour our congrats or our feelings, or our true empathy for you because we are afraid its all fake. Its irritating, and it's unfair to people like the OP of this post, he posted his true successes and now people cant believe him because there are a bunch of so called "Jokesters" who think its funny to be immature.

Just had to say that.

Congrats to you sir, you look amazing.
  • mkcalvert
    mkcalvert Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!
  • lucy0924
    lucy0924 Posts: 11
    Options
    For everyone doubting this picture or Brandon's success....i will testify! been in class with him for a year...seen that shirt before...seen him huge...and now i see him thin....and hopefully soon as he continues to do what he does best in the gym...i'll seem him muscled up lol!

proud of you Brandon...u encourage me to want to stick to it!

for all you LOSERS....ITS HIM! :)

<3<3 LUCY....see u in class on tuesday
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look awesome and you should be proud!

SMH @ the jealous ignorant haters.
  • tomorrowisnotpromised
    tomorrowisnotpromised Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • RattieLove
    RattieLove Posts: 125
    Options
    Wow, you look great! All your hard work certainly paid off!:) keep it up, handsome!

Truly inspiring , thankyou :)
  • bmramsey0614
    bmramsey0614 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    For everyone doubting this picture or Brandon's success....i will testify! been in class with him for a year...seen that shirt before...seen him huge...and now i see him thin....and hopefully soon as he continues to do what he does best in the gym...i'll seem him muscled up lol!

proud of you Brandon...u encourage me to want to stick to it!

for all you LOSERS....ITS HIM! :)

<3<3 LUCY....see u in class on tuesday

Thanks Lucy! I best see you in class tuesday! It will be my bday that day so I am not sure if I will be there haha. And hopefully I will gain muscle! I am trying, haha! I have missed you on here Lucy! best not disappear on me again!!! <3

AND YOU CAN DO IT TOO LUCY! STICK WITH IT!!
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! I started yesterday with a goal of 70 lb loss. Can't wait to inspire others with my before & after photos!
  • Kattie1
    Kattie1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Awesome:smile:
  • LyssaMarie13
    Options
    really? really? c'mon silly, you can see the after pic is in a mirror, that would make the logo on the shirt look opposite. . . all shirt logos are on the same side.

I think it looks like the same guy - and he did a great job. congrats!

I agree!Congratulations! You look very handsome! Don't let haters on here get you down! Be proud of your accomplishment!
  • dwellsouth
    dwellsouth Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    :love: Awesome job! Congrats on all your hard work. I've got some teenaged girls over here with their jaw dropped over how cute you are! LoL :heart:
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Great job! what a difference!
  • annameeks00
    Options
    You look really great!! Congrats!
  • ksteak
    ksteak Posts: 6
    Options
    You look awesome, and must feel great. Although I think you looked great beforehand, too. 70 lbs? You don't look like you had that much to lose. Congratulations!!!! And I can't believe you would still be considered 1 lb overweight. the BMI is ridiculous sometimes.
  • Wayne224
    Wayne224 Posts: 33
    Options
    Your progress is amazing -and I'm glad you've let people see the results! Don't worry about the doubters...it is obvious that this is the new and improved YOU!!! Glad to be alongside you on this journey, friend. You've been an inspiration and source of encouragement! Looking forward to what's next. Keep rocking!
  • brittanyartist
    brittanyartist Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congratulations!
  • runawaydoll19
    runawaydoll19 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Oooh. You're a hottie! Great job on the weight loss!!
  • sweldud
    sweldud Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    cant peopl e just congratulate without being doubtful... i agree with the nose thing...i have lost a tremendous amount of weight within the past few years i went from 215 lbs to 157 and my nose or anything else on my body looks totally different then a few years ago.. everything changes! i look like a different person as well
  • Amanda993
    Amanda993 Posts: 51
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on all the hard work and thanks for sharing with us!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!