5'8-5'11 women before/after pics?

Options

Replies

• mandaRN78
    mandaRN78 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    There is a website where you can put in your info like height and weight and pics of ppl w those measurements come up
  • palomapavlova
    palomapavlova Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Priss08 wrote: »
    This is my first time posting, so if the pictures don't show that's why.

I'm 5' 9" and some change with a large frame.

SW: 315
    CW: 215
    GW:165

n5jknfydlx2u.jpg

*my photography skills are not the best.

Wow! Amazing work!

p.s. I know it's your before, but you totally rocked that bikini!
  • palomapavlova
    palomapavlova Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 years old and 5'9". The picture of me in the purple shirt is from a couple of years ago when I was 200 pounds. The picture of me in the red dress is from 2 weeks ago at 148 pounds. I started my weight loss journey in March 2014 after I got up to 210 pounds. I never ate below 1800 calories a day to lose weight, and am currently maintaining at 2500 calories a day. My routine is 4 days of lifting, 2 days of light cardio, and 15-30 minutes of yoga daily. I'm happy with my current weight and general size, so I'm working on changing my body composition with lifting and cycles of bulking/cutting. I'm currently sitting at around 23% body fat (DEXA scan), and plan to start another bulk in 3 weeks. Hopefully, by next Spring I can get down to 20% body fat.

xnc6ztxb0i54.jpg

You look fantastic. Well done!
    It's good to know that you can lose on 1800 cals. I'm currently breastfeeding and was advised not to go below that.
  • Priss08
    Priss08 Posts: 62 Member
    Options

n5jknfydlx2u.jpg

Wow! Amazing work!

Thanks so much! Weird thing is, that bikini was kind of a low point. I had to get a 24 and it made me decide to make changes.
  • desiresdestiny
    desiresdestiny Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    4fojv0er3mwk.jpg

My highest (blue sweater) was close to 180 in 2008. Later got down to 165 and stayed there till 2012. 2013, aimed to hit my goal weight 145. Feb 2014 was 138 for my wedding.
    Current weight in pink t shirt 128-130 (maintaining)
  • pinkorangered
    pinkorangered Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i'm not ready to post pics yet...but the stats are:

5'8" medium build
    starting weight, april 2015: 190 pounds
    current weight, september 2015: 170 pounds
    goal weight: 155 pounds

the reason for my posting is to encourage any women who are feeling discouraged by slow weight loss. for months, i ran and ran on the treadmill into the wee hours of the night, and became frustrated that the weight loss wasn't more drastic. i wasn't following a strict diet, but i was watching what i ate way better than usual. i felt like i needed a solution, though, because i still wasn't happy with where i was at. enter a pair of adjustable weight dumbbells my fiance bought for me.

ladies, please...do NOT fear "getting bulky" by lifting weights!! it's harder to "get bulky" than it is to gain beautiful, lean muscle mass and a toned body! and honestly, i've lost weight more rapidly lifting weights (and running much less, maybe 10 miles per week) in one month than in those 5 months slogging along on the treadmill. please try it out if you're feeling desperate for a solution. of course, a decent, protein/veggie-heavy diet in conjunction will also work wonders and impact your weight loss journey even more positively. but i really wanted to put the weightlifting concept out there for those of you who do "so much" cardio and don't feel it's being fair enough to the numbers on your scale!!!
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options

n5jknfydlx2u.jpg

Wow! Amazing work!

I agree. that bikini looks killer on you. maybe you could find one the same style and look even more stunning in it now :) great transformation by the way!
  • v_cowley
    v_cowley Posts: 70 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options

Wow, amazing change! Well done you! Your tummy has just disappeared! That's my real problem area, what are your cals and workout if you don't mind me asking? I'm so impressed :) Ooh also, how tall are you?
  • Gretzmo
    Gretzmo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love this thread and will be stalking until I have some progress to post. I am 5'10" and you are al very motivating, thank you for posting!!
  • SarahShay14
    SarahShay14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say I've started my weight loss journey recently and all these photos keep me motivated! Bravo!
    SW 350lb
    CW 340.5lb
    Gw 200lb
    5'10"
    (I'm very cruvy, like a big hour glass lol)
    Looking forward to pics like these one day!
  • JaiDessaT
    JaiDessaT Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    5'8.5" medium build
    Pregnant weight 231
    SW 224
    CW 183.5
    GW 145

• KatFru
    KatFru Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    *bump* for later! Hopefully I can contribute some before and after pictures in a few months! I'm 5'9 with a SW of 331, CW 324, GW 130 :) Anyone who would like to add me as a friend to see my progression, feel free!
  • Priss08
    Priss08 Posts: 62 Member
    Options

n5jknfydlx2u.jpg

Wow! Amazing work!

I agree. that bikini looks killer on you. maybe you could find one the same style and look even more stunning in it now :) great transformation by the way!

Thank you!
  • mousie1973
    mousie1973 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    These are great! hoping someday i can be here too with awesome before / after pics! (I started at 292 and I am now currently 256 since may 20th... ugh so slow!) but hoping somepoint to get down to 170.
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,119 Member
    Options
    amynb524 wrote: »
    z9qs4ee5e7kf.jpg
    Updated!
    5'8
    31yr old
    253 to 172! 81 lbs down since January :)

You look amazing!
  • gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Great job, You look fantastic!
  • mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Just joined 22 days ago. So glad I MFP.

I'm 5'10, thin-medium boned (my wrists, lower arms are tiny compared to my body), all fat around abdomen, butt area, and chest). I started at 241 and have lost 8lbs. Incredible that I'm doing this. Lost 45+ 10 years ago with WW but put on the pounds 1st week of maintenance and haven't look back since till 22 days ago.

My goal weight is 160 lbs.

Good luck ladies. We look awesome in heels!!!
  • KatFru
    KatFru Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    amynb524 wrote: »
    z9qs4ee5e7kf.jpg
    Updated!
    5'8
    31yr old
    253 to 172! 81 lbs down since January :)

I can only hope my boobs still look that great! Awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!