Options

Replies

• dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    :happy:
    The new information, including thisweek's weigh-in. :love:

mommychallenge-1.png

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you are amazing!!! im so happy!! now i want my # to change, lol...this is very motivating.
  • Quierstina
    Quierstina Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Way to go Miami Mimi!!!
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I like it, Awesone job ladies on the spreadsheet!!!

oh and So, I've been down lately because the scale hasn't said what I've wanted it to, but today I put on my jean capris and of course need a belt...not only did I have to go up one hole but two!! I'll take that NSV!! Even though I want it to be weigh down for our mommy challege :) I WILL NOT LET THE SCALE DEFINE ME!!!
  • MeliF
    MeliF Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB EVERYONE! I didn't weigh in on Monday due to being out of town. You all did amazing and are keeping me super motivated!
    Thanks for keeping up on all of the info - the spreadsheet looks great!
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Great job Toya and Mimi... the spreadsheet is awesome!! And keep up the fantastic work this week all you mommies!!! Let rock this houuuuuussssee!!!
  • tbrillard
    tbrillard Posts: 13
    Options
    The spreadsheet looks terrific.... Great job !!!!
  • mamabear0222
    mamabear0222 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Im going to have to weigh in before we go away for holidays. Not sure what day we're leaving yet. So I'm going to weigh in Sat morning and post it here just in case we are on the road Monday morning!
  • mamabear0222
    mamabear0222 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    AND the spreadsheet is amazing!! Im excited to see the changes, thanks ladies!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Good morning mommies!! moving has been crazy, but i think i should be able to fit a workout in this evening...have a good one!
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    The new spread sheet looks great! Thanks ladies! You rock!!! :bigsmile:

This week I need to get 5-6 workouts in
    Drink more water
    Eat more at home and less away from home
    Watch my sodium
    And hopefully all of this will result in a 2lb loss!!! :bigsmile:
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hope we can ALL records losses this coming Monday!! Cant wait!! Come on ladies lets do this!!
  • sgarner2005
    sgarner2005 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Ok, my mommy friends..... I have a question for you.....

What do you eat for lunch? I'm feeling kinda stalled out on what to have for lunch these days? I work part-time and I'm home part-time so I'd love to hear from all of you, whether you eat lunch at work or at home.

Let's go girls, we can do this!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • reyna99
    Options

What do you eat for lunch? I'm feeling kinda stalled out on what to have for lunch these days? I work part-time and I'm home part-time so I'd love to hear from all of you, whether you eat lunch at work or at home.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I posted this early on the thread....

I cook chicken breast sunday evening so I can have for lunch, may it be a wrap on a wheat tortilla-with salad, sandwich, the possiblitlies are endless. I wouldn't do frozen dinners TO MUCH SODIUM!
    other snack exp, which don't take to much 'time' but you do need to prepare to succeed :)
    berries with almonds
    string cheese
    avacado with corn chip/Kashi crackers
    Fiber one bars
    apple w/ natural peanut butter
    peanut butter by itself
    greek yogurt with honey or fruit (don't like it plain...yet)
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options

Drink more water
    Watch my sodium

I have an issue with sodium- it just adds up and before I know it I'm over- I'm consciously trying though and I think that's helping- I think
  • reyna99
    Options
    TGIF Mommas!! what a work week!! was hoping for some R & R, but we have a weekend of softball tourney for my daughter, this should be fun-8 year olds :) oh and hot:ohwell:

but I have my snacks ready(almonds-peanut butter-fiber bar-blueberries-apples) and lots of water!

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND see y'all monday!
  • quiarga
    quiarga Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I like it, Awesone job ladies on the spreadsheet!!!

oh and So, I've been down lately because the scale hasn't said what I've wanted it to, but today I put on my jean capris and of course need a belt...not only did I have to go up one hole but two!! I'll take that NSV!! Even though I want it to be weigh down for our mommy challege :) I WILL NOT LET THE SCALE DEFINE ME!!!

Awesome! I'm stoked to finally be wearing a pair of jean capris that haven't fit in at least 5 years! I knew I was keeping them around for good reason! The scale hasn't moved for me in over a week and a half. I'm hoping for something come Monday, but feeling good in smaller clothes is more of a reward than any number the scale could ever show!
  • quiarga
    quiarga Posts: 408 Member
    Options

Drink more water
    Watch my sodium

I have an issue with sodium- it just adds up and before I know it I'm over- I'm consciously trying though and I think that's helping- I think

Sodium is a tough one sometimes. Just don't add salt to any of your foods. If you need more flavor add another spice or herb, but no salt. Also use fresh or frozen veggies (but check the packaging on those because especially the ones with sauces are high in sodium) or canned veggies with no salt added. Also look for low sodium meats. Those deli meats, sausages, and hot dogs are packed with it!! The more water you drink the more sodium you can flush out!!
  • lovecola06
    lovecola06 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to stop in and wish everyone a wonderful weekend. Try to stay eating healthy and active as much as practical:wink:
    Tomorrow is my cheat day, but I'll be with you guys in spirit:blushing:
    This mommy challenge definitely helps me to not "go crazy" over the weekend.

I don't monitor my sodium intake at all - I've seen quite a few people post comments/blogs about that topic. Can anyone explain to me why we're supposed to be monitoring sodium??? And what is the number that you're supposed to stay at?

For lunch, I usually have pre-packaged meals(pre-weighed&portioned) that we have already prepared on Sundays. Meals such as whole-wheat spaghetti w/ ground turkey breast, chicken alfredo w/ whole wheat linguine (I love Italian food), chilli w/ ground turkey breast and whole-wheat rotini.
    For snacks: Fiber One bars, Greek Yogurt (w/fruit on bottom), Fruits(apples, peaches, plums), Fiber One Cereal w/ F.F.milk

It seems like a lot of people are having NSV's this week. Congrats!! Doesn't make sense to focus on the evil scale, if your clothes are fitting better. Keep up the hard work!

I'll see you all Monday!!!
  • dietfree2012
    Options

lunch is hard for me too!!! i like the idea of making a chicken breast and creating different lunches out of it..that is what i will do on sunday. i have been living at subway.
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    I just wanted to stop in and wish everyone a wonderful weekend. Try to stay eating healthy and active as much as practical:wink:
    Tomorrow is my cheat day, but I'll be with you guys in spirit:blushing:
    This mommy challenge definitely helps me to not "go crazy" over the weekend.

I don't monitor my sodium intake at all - I've seen quite a few people post comments/blogs about that topic. Can anyone explain to me why we're supposed to be monitoring sodium??? And what is the number that you're supposed to stay at?

For lunch, I usually have pre-packaged meals(pre-weighed&portioned) that we have already prepared on Sundays. Meals such as whole-wheat spaghetti w/ ground turkey breast, chicken alfredo w/ whole wheat linguine (I love Italian food), chilli w/ ground turkey breast and whole-wheat rotini.
    For snacks: Fiber One bars, Greek Yogurt (w/fruit on bottom), Fruits(apples, peaches, plums), Fiber One Cereal w/ F.F.milk

It seems like a lot of people are having NSV's this week. Congrats!! Doesn't make sense to focus on the evil scale, if your clothes are fitting better. Keep up the hard work!

I'll see you all Monday!!!

thanks!! you are doing amazing!! im so proud of you!! keep it up!