Replies

• BekahC1980
    BekahC1980 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Salmon and veggies
  • MindyBruno
    MindyBruno Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Can of tuna with 2 tbsp of lite mayo. Slice of muenster cheese and a whole wheat sandwich thin. Total of 335 calories. Totally yummy!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Grilled cheddar with tomatoes and pickles; and french fries
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    This:

k2-_064d2128-b509-4594-bad6-8ebf317a58c7.v1.jpg

and this:

k2-_29c4796d-c27e-4870-a9bf-bb45c2809269.v1.jpg
  • BethAnnieT
    BethAnnieT Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Sausage & bacon & egg & cheese & green chile breakfast burrito w/ a whole wheat tortilla. :)
  • magtart
    magtart Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Low fat cottage cheese, 1/2 of a boneless chicken thigh, and some cherry tomatoes.
  • JennieMaeK
    JennieMaeK Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Sushi Salad (5 Salmon and avocado rolls chopped up, mixed baby greens, sliced sugar snap peas, my Asian inspired dressing), Pc - Gruyere Cheese Swiss Sticks and a plum.

• RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Pita with lettuce, tex mex cheese, and half a cup of home made chicken salad (rotisserie chicken, celery, onion, light mayo).
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    Leftover shepherds pie. I make mine with half mushroom/ground turkey on the bottom, plenty of corn and peas, then half potato/cauliflower on the top. My daughter requested it for dinner two days in a row!
  • ekruska802
    ekruska802 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Leftover baked potato with wild mushroom ragu. Sounds complicated, but it's not, and it's soooooo good! Find it here: http://smittenkitchen.com/blog/2015/10/baked-potatoes-with-wild-mushroom-ragu/
  • aamb
    aamb Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    home made roasted squash pepper and onion soup with two finn crisp crackers, fresh pineapple and 120g light custard
  • Ginny218
    Ginny218 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    homemade ham hock navy bean soup
  • patrikc333
    patrikc333 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    today's gonna be penne with panna and mushrooms (reheated in the microwave :disappointed: )
  • parrotthead
    parrotthead Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I had a Chik fil a chargrilled chicken wrap and a bag of harvest cheddar sunchips. It was good though it didn't fill me up at all but I was at a lunch meeting and it was the best choice. There were plenty of people who brought their own lunch so I'll do that next time. Definitely missed the extra protein and fat I try to get during most lunches.
  • newjojie
    newjojie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Boca burger on wheat with spinach and tomatoes and baby dills.
  • bakemma
    bakemma Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    SUBAY turkey italiano melt with all the veggies ( except olives, ew olives. lol ) :D
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    pulled pork, cabbage slaw, potato salad, green beans and a Rice Krispie treat.
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Different leftovers. Baked Ravioli (except I used fresh ravioli - smoked mozzarella + asiago cheese).

http://tastykitchen.com/recipes/main-courses/baked-ravioli/
  • ciphering
    ciphering Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    "Homemade" Ramen (miso, soy sauce, hot water) with rice noodles and a poached egg! Also half a gala apple.

lj99i2jetboi.jpeg
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    today I'm having roasted brussel sprouts w balsamic, mushrooms with chili sauce and 2 boiled eggs.