lose 20 pounds by new years

Options

Replies

• Chefbaby
    Chefbaby Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'd like to join the group! I commit to posting weekly weight loss updates each Sunday, and doing my absolute best to become AND STAY healthy and fit! I'm currently 182 lbs, and the lowest I've ever been was 158, so this will be a great push for me. My routine is the 7 Minute workout - there's a free app for it and everything - check it out if you're looking for a good daily routine, and I'm using Shakeology for breakfast since I'm terrible at mornings. Lol
    Thank you everyone for your encouragement and support - I look forward to being a part of the community!
  • farahejaz
    farahejaz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I want to join too. I am 190 lbs and want to be at 170 lbs by new years.
  • fe786
    fe786 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am in. Starting weight 197 lbs
    Current weight 191 lbs
    Goal weight 170 lbs
  • GetMeTo125
    GetMeTo125 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am in !
    Currently 164:
    Goal wait 124.
    10 weeks until January 1, 2 pounds a week could get me down to 144 by new years..that would be amaze. This is day 3 for me and logging in my food before I eat it is making all the difference..and when I don't overeat I feel more energetic about working out so I have been at the gym both days this week, and have my sneakers in my bag for tonight!
  • NezyRumRunner
    NezyRumRunner Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow! Everyone is motivated! Awesome!
    I haven't weighed myself since last week, but I expect to do so when I get home in a few days. It's so hard to eat well when traveling for work.ughhh...
  • itsbeenwaitingforyou
    Options
    Hello!
    SW:120.5 lbs.
    CW:118 lbs.
    New Year's GW: 98 lbs.
    :)
  • kacotugno86
    kacotugno86 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I would love too as well! Hopefully I will I just started a few days ago!!
  • kacotugno86
    kacotugno86 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Also I am 5'4 and about 162.5lbs
  • Tatyana6363
    Tatyana6363 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I'm looking to lose 60 :-)
  • Lynzdee18
    Lynzdee18 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    September 6th - 175#
    Yesterday October 28- 164.6#
    I have new scales which I think weight correctly at about 6# more than the old sticky ones..... But I will take a 10.4# loss in 6.5 weeks! :)

• NezyRumRunner
    NezyRumRunner Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Lynzdee18 wrote: »
    September 6th - 175#
    I have new scales which I think weight correctly at about 6# more than the old sticky ones..... But I will take a 10.4# loss in 6.5 weeks! :)

It's a good loss! Good for you ;)
  • LastTen2Win
    LastTen2Win Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That's a great goal. I want to finally lose these last 15lbs but to lose 20lbs would be even better.
  • MargaretLunan
    MargaretLunan Posts: 5,299 Member
    Options
    Lynzdee18 wrote: »
    September 6th - 175#

healthy loss
  • funkymunky12
    funkymunky12 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Weight loss so far,
    w1 - 5lbs,
    w2- 0lbs,
    w3 - 2lbs
    total so far 7lbs in 3 weeks :)
  • shw112
    shw112 Posts: 60 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    i'd love to be down 20 by new year! might be a bit unrealistic though...
    anyway my starting weight is 200- lets see if i can get it down to 180 by january :)
  • Lynzdee18
    Lynzdee18 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Thanks MargaretLunan. I am satisfied with a slow loss. Getting very close to goal and adding weight training and lots of walking, so hopefully building my muscles! We are in our winter community in Arizona until mid April. I've got that long to loose 10 to 15 pounds and rearrange the parts! I do believe I will be successful! Such a great feeling to be almost there.... B)
  • mspotter56
    mspotter56 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been doing good tracking my food every day for over 100 days, but I didn't weigh myself for a month and I found out today I gained 10 pounds! I want to lose 20 by New Years as well to get down to 220 lbs. I want to join in this effort and need the support of you all because I have been struggling with stress and eating too much sugar.
  • dianaiku
    dianaiku Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    My goal by Christmas is 161 lb so that's 20 pounds. I'll start today
  • topathemorning
    topathemorning Posts: 346 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Let's do this! Chug a gallon of water, and eat well.
  • topathemorning
    topathemorning Posts: 346 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    242-I'm aiming for at 228 since I started this challenge at 248. Slowly, but surely it's coming off. I need to loose at least two lbs a week to make my goal. Anyone have good advise?